• 1 Post By Ron61

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2004, 09:04 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shell Valley 302 FI
Not Ranked     
Default New Cobra owner

I recently bought a Shell Valley CT 427 Cobra from Shell Valley East. I'm very happy with the car and with the transaction in general with John and Rich. It's a stunning car - the orange one they have been taking to car shows this year. The only way I could get more attention cruising down the road would be to do it in a jet fighter. Driving it is a hoot!!

Thanks Shell Valley

Robin Barrows
A-4s forever
Zeke likes this.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:26 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Smile

Robin,

Welcome to the madness. Congratulations on the car and get used to the attention. Especially from your local police/state troopers. Never do 90 in a 40 zone in front of a patrol car. They tend to notice the Cobras right away.

Ron
Zeke likes this.

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 09-01-2004, 10:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP329 w/KC489 Shelby
Not Ranked     

Think that is a hoot, try 20 or more together. You should come out to the Vienna Inn on Saturdays. The CACC conducts the grease up then, gathering around 0730 in the back and moving in for breakfast around 0800. You can check out the website at CACC