21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2000, 01:06 PM
Ray & Judy Bouffard
Visit my Photo Gallery

For Sale!

Classic Motor Carriages Cobra 1966 (unfinished)Asking $10,000. Cobra will need to be built from scratch. Cobra has 390 engine, C6 transmission, 8.8 posi rear end, wiring harness, wilwood brake assembly, roll bar, windshield, convertible top,car cover, plus all the odds and ends that originally came with the factory package. You would need to purchase exhaust sysem and radiator. Cobra sits on wheels so it can be easily moved for transporting. (flat bed) We are moving out of state and need to sell. This is a project that never got started. Cobra is in excellent condition! Cobra sat in my garage for 8 years. This is a great deal! Nothing funny going on here. You would be building as if you purchased this from the factory. If anyone is interested, please contact me at 407/352-1010 after 7:00pm eastern time or Email Jtbdragonfly@aol.com.

Ray Bouffard
Orlando, FL

[This message has been edited by Ray & Judy Bouffard (edited 07-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Ray & Judy Bouffard (edited 07-09-2000).]
Old 08-06-2001, 09:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

i am very intrested in your kit would there be anyway you could sell the kit
with out the engine i already have a 390ci and i dont really need two of
them, is that ALL it needs is the exhaust and radiator, how would we arrange delivery i live in ohio near akron could you also send me pictures PLEASE e-mail me back
i have been looking for about a year now and i am a very serious buyer
Old 08-06-2001, 04:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: none yet, but especially fond of 289 Cobras
Not Ranked     

I also am interested in buying / building a Cobra. I suppose they biggest question is ," Is everything loose?' I know that many odds / ends could fit in the interior if the body is mounted onto the frame. Is the engine/trans set into place? Are there seats? color seats/top? Rear axle ratio? 4 or 5 lugs front / rear? Steering cloumn? Doors loose, or hung? Are both engine / trans good used, or cores? Thanks! I expect shipping would cost me in the $1200 range. Gary Detroit area