28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 05:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Hurricane 015 sold

Hurricane 015 sold today to great guy from Houston Angelo Maroulas. All the TCC guys in Houston please welcome Angelo and his new ride. He's gonna have a blast in this car....

Selling Hurricane 015.. I was fortunate enough to have help from my friend Jay Nordstrom putting this car together in his shop. I have listed out most of the detail around this car. The paint job on this car is beautiful and the Amulet Red is very unique compared to most red cars I have seen. The car is in Dallas at Jays shop. Feel free to call me or e-mail if you would like some pictures or have additional questions. I am asking $38,000 but will entertain any offers.

thanks, Scott

1965 Shelby Cobra Replica by Hurricane Motorsports

Beautiful Amulet Red with BMW Silver stripes and Black team stripes – Paint by Xcalibur of Dallas

Engine: 65 289 hypo five bolt: AFR 165 aluminum heads,9.6:1 Pistons, Edelbrock RPM intake and Competition hi-performance cam and lifters. 670 Holley Street Avenger carb, MSD 6AL Ignition, MSD Billet Distributor, MSD Billet Alternator, Edelbrock High Volume Water Pump, Aluminum high-volume racing radiator with high-volume fan; Haywire wiring harness and sensors. Drivetrain: T5 5-speed transmission. 4-wheel QA1 adjustable coil-over shocks, 4-wheel 11" disc brakes; Wilwood pedal assembly and master cylinders; fully adjustable front A arms (new). Ford 9" rear end, 3.73 gears, with 3-link adjustable control arms and panhard bar, Moser axles. New 17” Vintage Wheels and new Sumitomo rubber 315 rears and 245 fronts.

Car has not been titled and has less than ten miles.
$38,000 OBO “Car appraised at $42,000”

Scott @ 817-301-3890

Last edited by SSLOCUM; 08-21-2006 at 06:37 PM..
Old 07-12-2006, 06:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lots fo different cars that change all of the time
Not Ranked     
Default no surpises here

Great car and great price. Can't duplicate it for $42k.

I have worked on it for a year. It is righteous or however you spell that

Jay

Run & Gun participant 1998-2005
Old 07-13-2006, 08:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: maybe Lonestar, 392 stroker
Not Ranked     

Just chiming in to vouch for the man and the car. Scott is a neighbor and good friend of mine. You won't meet a nicer, more trustworthy guy.

This is a great car at a great price.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD - BDR 1381 Artic White/Silver Stripes / Coyote 5.0
Not Ranked     
Default Hurrucane 015

Have any pix to post??
Old 07-13-2006, 04:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD - BDR 1381 Artic White/Silver Stripes / Coyote 5.0
Not Ranked     

Have any pix to post?
Old 07-14-2006, 07:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Yes, I should have done that already, just haven't had time. I will add them to my Gallery, and you can go to my website and look at the build process as well. the pictures I have do not due this car justice, I will put out some better pictures this weekend.
www.scottslocum.com
Old 07-15-2006, 06:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Struggling with getting pictures in the gallery, but added more pictures to my website. These pics are better but not great, i'll post some more soon.