1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        
Old 09-01-2006, 02:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 427 S/C 351W stroked to 396, by Southern Automotive
Not Ranked     
Default Superformance for Sale Blue & White

I hate to do it but I'm selling my Superformance
It is an Fine example of a Superformance. It is very quick but very streetable.

Royal Blue w/white stripes w/ ¼” White stripes on the outside by the factory
Engine built by the Masters at Southern Automotive 351W stroked to 396, 430 + HP 440 + ft lbs torque
15” Trigo knock offs,
Wheel rims and knock offs are highly polished polished
Tremac TKO 5-speed
Pro 5.0 shifter
Mighty Demon carburetor
Valve lift 485 (real nice lope to it ), Comp Cams roller tipped rockers
Dart II Heads that have had the bowls and ports opened and cleaned for better flow
Canton 7 qt. oil pan
Cobra air cleaner w/ 3” K&N filter, & Cobra valve covers
Jet Hot Ceramic coated headers & sidepipes (silver),
Ceramic coated Edelbrock intake (silver)
Lakewood blowproof bellhousing
Quickjacks (black)
Smith gauges with backwards speedometer
Custom floor mats
Locking gas cap
Brand new Yokohama 295/50 Avids on the rear, 245/60 on the front
Jacobs ignition system w/ rev limiter & theft determent,
mini shift light mounted on the mirror
Upgraded bigger rear sway bar, and polyurethane bushings
8.8 IRS with 3.73 Traction Lock rear end
Chrome fire extinguisher
Black Tonneau cover, & Black Soft-top w/side curtains
Sun visors
Shoulder harness and lap belt
Chrome plated roll bar
Leather seats, fully carpeted trunk
Shelbys signature on the glove box

All the quality SPF features and very well maintained, and cleaned. Has taken 1st place in its class two years in a row at the All Ford show at Moroso Motorsports Park, numerous other first places at car shows, but it is not a trailer queen, we have driven it from central FL to New Orleans, to Atlanta (where we took 2nd place at the DSCC meet), to Nashville, TN (05 Hot Rod Power Tour), what can I say this car drives & rides great (even the wife likes the way it rides).
I am located in Central FL.
This car has ~13K miles on it. $48,000 Mike 321 259-2683 (Hm) 321 698-0772 (cel)

more pictures can be seen in my gallery,

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/s...=10546&cat=500

Thanks for looking,
Mike
Attached Images

Last edited by eticket; 09-01-2006 at 02:36 PM..
Old 09-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Wow--that's a beautiful car.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 427 S/C 351W stroked to 396, by Southern Automotive
Not Ranked     

I am also selling my enclosed trailer with the car. Both for $51,000.

Mike
Old 11-03-2006, 06:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default superformance for sale

Price has dropped to $46,000 for the car or $50,000 with the enclosed 20 ft trailer

Mike
321 698-0772
Old 11-09-2006, 09:00 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Nice Cobra! Is this royal or indigo blue? Has there ever been any cosmetic damage or mechanical problems? Do you have pics of the trailer?
Old 11-09-2006, 09:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrison 460
Not Ranked     

Mike,

What gives?? There's not enough of us Central FL people to lose one.

Greg
Old 11-10-2006, 06:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: LA Exotic
Not Ranked     

Would you consider selling the trailer seperate? Tell me about it.
Please e mail me at bmi@hamiltoncom.net as I dont ck this site too often. Awsuuume machine...just got my first one and looking for enclosed trlr to keep it in so I dont have to sell my '03 Mach I...wife on my case about her parking outside...
Old 11-10-2006, 12:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Smile superformance for sale

The color of the car is Royal Blue.
She has never been in an accident, and sits in the garage most of the time, as I travel way to much to enjoy it, which is part of the reason I am selling it.
Mechanically it is in excellant condition, as when we do go somewhere in it, it is usually for a 2 to 5 day trip. Which is why I have no fear in doing things like the Hot Rod Power Tour. She purrs along at 75+ and rides smother, than my lowered Mustang.
Of course with it being a SPF it has a soft top included, not something you have to buy later, so if the weather gets bad up goes the top, come's in handy here in FL. So yes it has seen rain.
So come on down and do the tourist thing at Universal, and drive back in a Cobra, as one of the local SPF owners just drove his from the east coast of FL to Santa Monica, CA, and back. 5800 miles in 11 days, and him and his wife are still talking

Mike
Old 11-10-2006, 12:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Superformance for sale

Hey Greg,
Do you know about the melb group going up to Daytona Sat. for the HSSRC races? The are leaving the Cracker Barrel at I-95 & Wickham in Melbourne, in the Vierra area. They plan on meeting at 7am, and leaving there at 7:15, so you need to eat before hand. They are planning on leaving the race track about 4 pm, and they are going to try and weasel some parade laps like what we did at Sebring a couple of months ago, during the lunch break.

Mike
Old 11-11-2006, 07:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

CobraNV I have sent you the pics

Mike
Old 11-11-2006, 01:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Several
Not Ranked     
Default very nice Superformance

i spent the afternoon at the Daytona HSR event and as usual the cars were awsome.

Bill Murray from the Shelby Collection in Boulder CO was there with several of their cars and qualified on the pole for tomorrow's features, both the 427 Cobra and the GT40 MKI. Man, that GT40 of theirs is really beautiful.

What a great way to spend an afternoon, watchin' racin' and wandering the pits drooling over the ironware.

Anybody nearby, it's worth the drive Don't have to join HSR, just pay at the West tunnel gate. Pits not crowded at all and everyone happy to chat, show and tell. Very nice people and very well turned-out cars of all description. Bunch of GT350's, Porches of all description, and plenty of GTP sophisticated systems-cars.

Couldn't imagine a nicer way to spend a few occasionally noisey hours. Of course, the weather was perfect. Also tomorrow.

Good luck on the Superformance sale. Looks beautiful. Was it at the track and i missed it?
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George Washington
Old 11-12-2006, 09:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Superformance For Sal

Ed you have a pm

Yes the Superformance is still for sale

Mike
321 698-0772
Old 11-12-2006, 12:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default more pics to Ed

Hey Ed you got more pics

Mike
Old 11-12-2006, 05:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett Morrison 460
Not Ranked     

Mike,

Thanks for the heads up on Saturday. Went to the Canal street car show in New Smyrna that night. My car is still a couple of months out from completion, but I look forward to meeting other Cobra people in the area. Too bad you're selling yours, she's a beauty.

Greg
Old 11-17-2006, 03:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Grasshopper in training

Ahhhhhh Grasshopper, you still have much to learn, yes you know to go to Canal street, but you forgot the other ingrediatnt, and that is to go to Kerrs Wing House in daytona first then come back down for the cruise, or on the third Saturday we would do the wing House and then go up to Bruce Rossmeyers in Ormond for the cruise, (live band there).
Don't forget next week is the Turkey Rod Run yeeeee haw

Mike
Old 11-27-2006, 05:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

madmaxx
you have a pm