28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2006, 04:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Exclamation Daytona Cobra Coupe for sale!

All the "loud pedal" you'll ever need! And with power steering and air conditioned comfort. Don't worry about getting wet in the rain either.
Seriously, I can't think of ANY other car ever built with this much driving satisfaction. And without $20,000 Ferrari brake jobs. Forget Vipers, Vettes, or anything else I've ever seen on the street. I whacked my head on the door getting out of a Ford GT, and that was enough to cure me on that idea. No contest. This is "The One." I will soon need to enter this coupe in one of the upcoming auctions way in advance in order to be included in the printed promotional brochures. Barrett-Jackson bumped it from last year's Palm Beach auction at the last minute after first accepting it, then suddenly claiming an "exclusivity agreement" with Park Place, who had entered the "Shelby Tribute Coupe" that went for $270K, so I'm not real thrilled about giving it back to them for 2007. If no one jumps on this soon, it's going to be listed with either Barrett or maybe Kruse, and once entered, with entry fee paid, I'm committed to following through, and the opportunity for private sale is gone. If you already have a roadster, pair it up with this coupe, and you'll own the best there ever was, ever!
See the details at:
http://www.johnbickel.com/BrockDaytonaCoupe.htm
Old 10-21-2006, 04:58 AM
289 FIA Fan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

So, how much you asking?

thorin
Old 10-21-2006, 05:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR # 165 392 Ford Crate 430HP
Not Ranked     

Looks like $100,000 according to link
Old 10-21-2006, 07:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default How much?

Just havin some fun...it's a brock coupe for P-e-t-e-s sake.

Last edited by Cracker; 10-21-2006 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: for semi-compliance purposes ;-)
Old 10-21-2006, 08:21 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2008 Shelby GT500
Not Ranked     

I'd be willing to let mine go for $72,500. It has a Ford Performance solutions 351W stroked to 408 and a Tremec TKOII. Pianted by Ken at Ken's Customs in Yuba City. Lots of perfromance upgrades. And best of all it is SB100 legal.

FIA Mike
Old 10-21-2006, 08:26 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

Mike..

Please start a new Thread here in the For Sale forum, listing the specifics about your car... OK?

thanks
ron
ClubCobra Moderator