28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2001, 04:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default I Just Bought 2 Hi Tech Chassis

Hello everyone. I recently had to move one of my cars from one storage facility to another; the lanlord had lost his lease. While moving my car, another person was busily moving several more. He mentioned that he didn't have room for two Hi Tech - 427 Cobra chassis. I did a little research and called him back looking to purchase one. Unfortunately it was an all-or-nothing package deal. So I bought them both. Now I'd like to sell one of them (and if the price were right, I'd sell both). I've talked with Tom D'Antonio to confirm that they're his work and he recognized the chassis and remembered selling one of them to the man I bought them from (I also have a copy of the receipt from Mr. D'Antinio). If anyone is interested, I can email you pictures. Please email me at: tirebiter_2000@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Old 08-01-2001, 10:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via ICQ to EBarber
Not Ranked     
Default response to your offer

Hello;

I was wondering if you could be a liitle bit more specific...

Thnks
Old 08-02-2001, 10:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Response to request for info

One of the chassis isn't much more than a bare frame with a few small pieces. It is a later chassis that appears significantly beefier than the other. Chassis number two is a very early HiTech that came with a complete one-piece interior tub. Chassis number two has all the little bits welded on (places for door hinges, etc.) Chassis number two also has the front and rear extensions for hanging bodywork.

Along with the chassis I got one full set of suspension (excluding springs and shocks), a shortened 9" ford diff housing, stub axles, etc. There were also two Ford close-ratio toploaders, one is newly rebuilt. There are hubs and spindles but no brakes. There is one complete set of pedals and throttle linkage. The first chassis comes with pre-fab fiberglass footboxes and a pedal box. The second chassis comes with a full interior tub and the pedal box is already welded in for a right hand drive setup (that could be changed but I kinda like it. Pictures are available for the cost of an email to tirebiter_2000@yahoo.com. Thanks
Old 08-03-2001, 12:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default More Pictures

For those that were interested, pictures of the suspension (and other) parts are now available. I emailed them to most who responded but may have missed a few of you (apologies). If you'd like a set emailed to you, please email me at tirebiter_2000@yahoo.com. Thanks