LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 08:41 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Head On Photos

SAAC-35 pictures.

Head On Photo's took about 60 pictures of my car, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I paid a $100 for a CD of all the pictures. Because I was leaving Sunday PM and the pics were not going to be ready until late Sunday PM, they said they would mail them.

To date I have received nothing. Multiple emails have not been returned. Multiple phone call messages (they never answer the phone) have not been returned.

Apparently they are ignoring me. Will I ever get my photo's? WHO are these people? CAN they be trusted?

Deeply concerned I am about to get burned by this company...

Ernie
Old 09-14-2010, 08:59 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

Head On is very unresponsive...but they are not crooks.

They were not there as part of SAAC-35...they have an all-event deal with Infineon.

If you do not get the service you expected, I would contact the track office and voice concern.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks for that CW. I will give it yet another day to hear some kind of response from them. I have sent emails to two different address' they provide on the web site and of course many phone calls.

Last edited by Excaliber; 09-14-2010 at 09:10 AM..
Old 09-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Looks like it's going to be OK. I finally got a call from the Head On. They acknowledged my purchase and were not sure if the photo's weren't mailed out, or the address was wrong or something. Anyway, they are going to re-mail a CD,,, soon I guess.

I think it's all gonna work out fine, but am certainly miffed it has taken so long. I would have liked to have been able to post some pics right after SAAC-35.

TIP: Don't wait for the photo's to be mailed, pick them up at the event!!!!