16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2000, 03:42 AM
John McMahon
Visit my Photo Gallery

To All,

This entire thread was copied and retitled. It is by far the most popular and folks kept missing it because of the Subject title. - JM

Zderf
CC Member
Registered on 06-09-99
(Total posts: 147)
Woodinville, WA posted 09-16-1999 11:09 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I suspect this one will get a lot of posts.
-Breadth of products offered may be unmatched.
-Prices are fair.
-Quality so far has been very good.
-Delivery on ordered items has been immediate.
-Follow-up to questions has been somewhat brief but timely and accurate.
I rate Finish Line A-1.
FINISH LINE:
PHONE: 1-888-436-9113
FAX: (954) 436-9102

[This message has been edited by John McMahon (edited 09-20-1999).]

IP: Logged

Neal Jackson
CC Member/Admin
Registered on 01-24-99
(Total posts: 1143)
Arizona posted 09-16-1999 12:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Replies forwarded from earlier thread:
Bruce Botti
Member posted 09-16-1999 09:48 AM

Zderf,

Ditto....couldn't have said it any better!!!!
Bruce IP: Logged

BJGreen
Member posted 09-16-1999 10:12 AM

On one of my late night email orders for parts, I made a mistake typing my billing information. Enzo caught my mistake, corrected it from his records of previous purchases, and shipped the parts immediately. Recommended without reservation.

Tony Ripepi
CC Member
Registered on 07-01-1999
(Total posts: 133)
San Francisco, CA posted 09-16-1999 12:10 PM
I was introduced to Enzo through a man who worked in Enzo's shop in Florida. The car I am now finishing out was started in 1986 then picked up and restarted at FinishLine. I bought the car and had it shipped to California in April 1997.
I have sought advice and recieved tremendous support along with correct and precise technical information dozens of times over the last two years.

I have purchased numerous parts (Windshield, fuel logs, emblems, windshild wipers and motor, electrical parts etc. etc. For more dollars than I care to think about !!!!) and have always recieved prompt top shelf service from the Finish line organization.

I recommend them without reservation and to see more about what they offer go to http://cobraaccessories.com / and review the on line catalog for yourself.

Tony Ripepi

hyghlndr
CC Member
Registered on 03-04-99
(Total posts: 22)
posted 09-16-1999 05:21 PM
Hi! Finishline is a first rate company. I have had to buy quite a few items from them for my FFR cobra and have been very happy. They stand behind their products.
Thanks
Eric

Steve D
CC Member
Registered on 02-06-99
(Total posts: 76)
hamilton square,nj,u.s.a posted 09-16-1999 07:27 PM
I couldn't agree more! They only offer top shelf products and are a wealth of information. All of the times I have spoken with Enzo and Paula they have never had a bad thing to say about anyone, to me that shows a lot of class. On top of everything they have also been great friends!

wtcobra
CC Member
Registered on 02-06-99
(Total posts: 313)
Evansville,In posted 09-16-1999 08:49 PM
Enzo and Paula are the best!
wt

Brent Mills
CC Member/Admin
Registered on 01-24-99
(Total posts: 472)
Olympia, Wa. posted 09-16-1999 09:59 PM
Haven't gotten better customer service from any company for any product. They're the best!!!
Thanks Paula & Enzo!

Brent Mills
Club Cobra

John McMahon
Registered on 01-24-99
(Total posts: 922)
Somerset, NJ, USA posted 09-17-1999 06:22 AM
I can't say enough about Paula and Enzo.
Not only do they have all the parts in stock, but they also know the particulars of most of each manufacturers Cobra.
Thay are also friendly, courteous, FAST!!!!!! and fun to hang out with too!!!!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FINISH LINE FOR ALL YOUR COBRA NEEDS!!!!!

Finish Line: 1888-436-9113

John McMahon

[This message has been edited by John McMahon (edited 09-17-1999).]

petek
CC Member
Registered on 02-21-99
(Total posts: 129)
KCMO posted 09-17-1999 09:54 AM
World's best customer service -- AND they do email!
petek http://www.tfs.net/~petek/cobra

John McMahon
Registered on 01-24-99
Somerset, NJ, USA posted 10-07-1999 05:31 AM
From **** Johnson who started another thread on Finish Line....
Ditto John... I have had many dealings with Enzo at Finish Line... Good quality parts, excellant service and he makes it easy to do business with... he has a toll free 888-436-9113 phone and on the web at www.cobraaccessories.com . You know...he is THE guy for Moto Lita Steering wheels (The Real Deal) and..... he knows what he's talking about.

John McMahon
Registered on 01-24-99
Somerset, NJ, USA posted 10-07-1999 05:33 AM
From JAYSCOBRA who contributed to another thread on Finish Line....
THE BEST OF THE BEST, HANDS DOWN! GREAT PRODUCTS, SERVICE, ADVICE AND PEOPLE. IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!
UNLESS YOUR DRIVING YOUR COBRA, THEN ENZO AND PAULA WOULD TAKE A BACK SEAT ...WHICH WE KNOW THERE IS NONE.

JAY

John McMahon
Registered on 01-24-99
Somerset, NJ, USA posted 10-18-1999 09:20 AM
Moved from another thread created by jopperman.....JM
I just called Finish Line to order some items to complete my car. As always I can't get over what a pleasure it is to do business with them. Enzo was able to give me some tips on some really nice finishing touches that I wouldn't have even considered. I also know that UPS will be out front tomorrow with my order. I highly recommend them to all. They can be found at www.cobraaccessories.com

[This message has been edited by John McMahon (edited 10-18-1999).]

aumoore
CC Member
Registered on 03-19-99
(Total posts: 113)
Pace, Florida, U.S.A. posted 10-18-1999 01:37 PM
This supplier is loved so much it almost makes you sick hey I got a great idea! How about a Finish Line Cobra Kit then we can all send Enzo all of our money

Neal Jackson
CC Member/Admin
Registered on 01-24-99
(Total posts: 1143)
Arizona posted 10-23-1999 12:29 AM
I have had the pleasure of speaking with both Paula and Fast Enzo several times recently while helping my local friend with his NAF Cobra.
I'd like to thank them both for treating my friend so well and providing such great service to him.

Actually, it's kind of fun to say "I told you", every time he says "Finish Line really has some nice parts and they ship it so quickly."

Thanks Paula and Enzo!
Neal

PS - The overflow tank (and all the other parts) worked out perfect.

Andy FIA
CC Member
Registered on 05-10-99
(Total posts: 104)
England posted 10-31-1999 04:35 AM
I can highly recomend Finishline for overseas Cobra builders, I recieved parts in England within a week from Paula and Enzo. Shipping costs were reasonably low and parts top quality.
Finish Line: 1888-436-9113

Andy

[This message has been edited by Andy FIA (edited 11-01-1999).]

Cal Metal
CC Member
Registered on 10-30-1999
(Total posts: 138)
galesville wisconsin posted 10-31-1999 07:26 AM
Enzo was a big help in sorting out a problem I had with my Webers that the dealer refused to address. Enzo is a real gentleman and I now can see why he is held with such high acclaim as I read this site.

Bruce Lithgow
CC Member
Registered on 10-30-1999
(Total posts: 2)
Carson,CA posted 11-30-1999 09:25 PM
This is my first post,so hi evebody.I am bulding KCC Cobras that I got from Dave's HOC.This kit really needs a Lot parts an I was looking at the 3rd. Cobra Guild and called up Finishline,and Paula and Enzo are So helpful,so Fast that I can't say enough about them.Thay are the Best!
Bruce Lithgow
Lithgow Component Cars
Lithgow@mediaone.net

John McMahon
Registered on 01-24-99
Somerset, NJ, USA posted 02-21-2000 05:09 AM
FYI - Moved from another thread & notified originator. - JM

Len & Sher FFR1892
CC Member
Registered on 01-17-2000
(Total posts: 1)
Rocklin, CA USA posted 01-17-2000 10:41 AM
Paula and Enzo are fantastic! Communication, A+! Turn around times, A+. They have every piece of "jewelry" you'll need for your Cobra.

Flipinetti Scuderia
CC Member
Registered on 12-09-1999
(Total posts: 19)
Tampa, Fla posted 01-17-2000 11:54 AM
Unquestionably, Enzo has distinguished himself as the most reputable and most appreciated (by his customers) parts supplier in our industry. A lot of companies could take their cue from Finish Line.

jayscobras
CC Member
Registered on 08-09-1999
(Total posts: 74)
dallas,texas posted 01-17-2000 01:24 PM
NOW IF I SAID SOMETHING HERE PAULA AND ENZO WOULD JUST GET THE BIG HEAD, SO I WON'T. THEY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THEM AND THEIR SERVICE.
LOVE YOU GUYS,
JAY

Neal Jackson
CC Member/Admin
Registered on 01-24-99
(Total posts: 1138)
Arizona posted 01-17-2000 10:41 PM
Yes, and they provide a lot of behind the scenes assistance to this Club and it's projects.
I can't thank them enough for all the help they have given.

Neal

Brent Mills
CC Member/Admin
Registered on 01-24-99
(Total posts: 472)
Olympia, Wa. posted 01-17-2000 10:48 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. No better service any place for any product at any price.
Brent Mills
Club Cobra

Stan Mitchell
CC Member
Registered on 02-09-99
(Total posts: 62)
Nashville, Tennessee USA posted 02-18-2000 06:56 AM
Another positive response. I placed an order on Monday and received the merchandise on Thursday. I wish all the businesses were run like Enzo's.
Stan http://home.att.net/~cobra-427

[This message has been edited by John McMahon (edited 02-21-2000).]
Old 02-29-2000, 07:59 AM
Luis Lopez
Visit my Photo Gallery

to all,

i live very close to enzo and paula and they have given me exellent advice. its good to hear from the people that see my car "is it an original cobra?" this is thanks to all the tips i got from enzo. these guys are great and you will always hear good things about them.

luis lopez
Old 03-14-2000, 11:57 AM
Len & Sher FFR1892
Visit my Photo Gallery

FINISH LINE IS STILL THE BEST! Okay...I did it AGAIN! Bought my hubby some more jewelry for his Cobra. AS USUAL, Paula was right on top of my order! No need to shop around...go straight to the best...FINISH LINE! Thanks Enzo and Paula!

Sher
Old 03-18-2000, 11:52 AM
dennis j
Visit my Photo Gallery

Enzo and Paula have been extreamly helpful to me in updating my cobra to its present quality. They have an extensive supply inventory and Enzo also makes many things which cannot be purchased elsewhere. when you buy from Enzo, he will travel up to 300 miles to wash and wax your cobra. Just kidding, maby 250 miles. Joking aside, Finish Line is above all others.
Old 07-03-2000, 11:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I live close to Paula and Enzo and stopped by Finsih Line to order some parts for my husband for fathers day. I didn't know what I needed but thanks to Paula it was a breeze. I even got free posters and goodies to boot! The funniest thing, while I was there a customer called and wanted to know if they would let him use Finish Line as his gift registry for his upcoming wedding. Paula and I were both wondering how this would fly with the bride to be and then Enzo said how do you think we feel when you gals register for dishes and toasters!
Dawn G
Old 07-28-2000, 06:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

My wife and I have both dealt with Enzo and Paula and, yes, they are the best. Wonderful people to deal with and talk to. Great products, great customer service.

~LET'S HULA~
http://members3.clubphoto.com/len245039/
Old 10-14-2000, 01:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CMC Cobra ,351-Cleveland, 375 hp
Not Ranked     
Finish Line is the best. My CMC cobra restoration would not be completed with out help from Enzo and Paula. Enzo has helped me turn a butchered up cobra into a fine looking car. His advice has been great and if he didn't know the answer he made the source available to me. I can't thank them enough for helping me thru this project.

thanks ENZO and PAULA

Rich
racer24
Old 01-21-2001, 12:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I ordered a part by email late sat night. Sunday evening Paule sent an email saying she would ship it Monday. How many other places respond to customer mail on Sundays?
Old 02-09-2001, 07:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: VICTORY, 92 C.I., belt drive, saddle bags.
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

So 1 day recently I order this Lucas switch. When I get it, I notice that I've ordered the wrong one. I call seeking guidance and Enzo sets me straight. In the other room, Paula is packing up the correct switch.

Meantime, I pack up the wrong switch and send it back UPS ground (its still somewhere between here and the moon). Yesterday, the right switch shows up UPS Red. Inside I find two packages, the right switch, and a cash rebate for my return shipping costs and the small price diff between the two switches. I could not beleive my eyes!

This level of service and care... it simply does not routinely exist in the 21st century here in America.

Oh... I noticed when I pulled this thread up that I started it in September of 1999. That tells one that this ain't no fluke, its the way they do business. God Bless Finish Line!!!!

Very Respectfully Submitted,

Zderf

Old 02-09-2001, 08:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
I had a similar experience. I ORDERED the wrong switch. They SENT the wrong switch, then sent the correct one two days later at no charge and told me to keep the first one for my trouble. For MY trouble.

Buy from these people when you can.
Old 09-20-2001, 08:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary-Aluminum 484 FE
Not Ranked     

I just received from Paula & Enzo a package full of goodies to be given away at this year's Run & Gun. What is remarkable about this is that it was totally unsolicited, and this has been going on for years. Paula and Enzo - you are the greatest! On behalf of all the R & G attendees, a huge thank you for your help, your friendship and support for our hobby all these years. Enzo, I hope
to see you next week and the drinks will be on me.

Wayne Turpin
Old 09-21-2001, 07:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A & C, 351W, Tremec 3550. Exiled Member: Club Cranky
Send a message via ICQ to Roscoe
Not Ranked     

I just noticed that the shift boot on my Cobra had split open at the second fold, front. I called Paula this morning who said "just throw it away, I'll send you another."

No that's service!!

Thanks Paula,

Roscoe
Old 09-28-2001, 05:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Send a message via AIM to MiamiCobra Send a message via Yahoo to MiamiCobra
Not Ranked     
Default adding my voice to the chorus

Enzo and Paula are fantastic.

They've helped out on every decision - provided advice consistently on what I needed - and never tried to sell me anything I didn't need. "no, Tom - the Unique doesn't need that - it comes complete". At Christmas my family wanted to buy presents - Paula opened up a registry. She wrapped every gift - and then - threw in a couple of her own. This is unreal. At first I thought - their profit margins have to be enormous to afford customer service like this! But after comparing prices around - I think they are just plain nice!
Old 09-30-2001, 09:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hunter 427, 5.0 (302)
Not Ranked     
Default Inviting Finish Line to the Gainesville Track Day

It would be nice if Finish Line could come to the event October 13 in Gainesville. Enzo did you sell the Cobra and how is the GT-40 going?
Ruble
Old 10-01-2001, 06:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Ruble,

Unfortunately we won't be able to attend but I did send a package of goodies to Jerry Rowley on Friday so you guys could have some raffles on us. Have fun.

Paula
Old 10-01-2001, 07:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hunter 427, 5.0 (302)
Not Ranked     

Paula
Again you guys are the greatest. Please try to see if you can get to our event next spring in Atlanta. We should have more people there.
Old 10-16-2001, 03:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA140, ERA 267, ERA GT2038, ERA FIA 2045, ERAGT2077 ERA2893000EXP
Not Ranked     

Enzo's GT40 will be great when it's done. Pictures of the painted car are on the ERA web-site.

I offered to move into Paula's and Enzo's guest house (along with a little satanic elf) for a long weekend and see if we couldn't get his GT together in a couple of days. Enzo came to his senses (dang, I was looking forward to a little Florida vacation) and told the boys up at ERA to put the thing together...

Go figure.

Jim Holden

PS: A package from Enzo recently arrived up at ERA, I am told, with a mounted Piranha in it and a note with a black spot on it. Apparently a message from one Italian to another. They've started work on Enzo's car...

Last edited by Jim Holden; 10-16-2001 at 03:25 PM..
Old 01-30-2002, 08:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Empty handed for the moment
Send a message via AIM to Snakecharmer
Not Ranked     
Default Finish Line defines SERVICE!

Once again,

I am amazed at the level of support and service from Paula and Enzo at the finish line. So many times in life, you come across businesses that have no consideration for their customers or clients. We've all read the stories on this site and many others. These businesses should take a lesson from the Finish Line. I've been working with them for a couple years now (since before I had my cobra) and they continue to impress me with their passion to please.

Not only do they stand behind the quality and installation of everything they sell, but they also go WAY out of their way to add quality to the experience and brotherhood of Cobra ownership. I'm talking about the contributions of time and product to events and charities around the nation.

My personal thanks to everyone at Finish Line for your time and effort to go the extra 10 miles

Stretch "Snakecharmer" Williams