21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2003, 09:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66' Mercury Comet. 454" with DOVE Heads and Tunnelwedge.
Not Ranked     
Default DSC MOTORSPORT'S Reply ie: Customer Service

Concerning comments made by SCOBRAC and Aggressor about DSC Motorsport. SCOBRAC used buy it now to purchase an oil pan and later changed his mind(after the auction was over). He said he would "make it right". I agreed, and told him $9.00 would cover the fees involved. He said he would send it. To make a long story short, after a couple email reminders(after waiting 3 weeks to send the first) I felt it was necessary to cover myself by filing a non paying bidder notice with Ebay, in the event that I would need to recover my expenses from them. This guy(Mike Strunk) exploded, told me I didn't "know" who he was(he's right, don't want to, either) and that he was going to run me over with his race cars, show cars, planes, anvil's, fists, kitchen sinks etc, etc. I blocked his email and filed a non pay with Ebay to recover my $9.00. It wasn't the money........... it was his arrogant, condescending attitude.

As far as Agressor goes(Gary Sarno), he called up and needed a couple items. I told him I had one(the Balancer) and would be having the other(Surge TanK) when it got back from being blasted and painted. I sent him the Balancer and as far as I knew he was pleased with it(at least that is what he said when we spoke last on the phone). He left his Credit Card number for the Tank and told me to charge it and send it along when it became available. I tried 4 times to do that. Gary left no phone number so I couldn't reach him, however, it was the same card he used for the Balancer. I finally gave up trying to run his card when it was declined the last time, and I guess he went elsewhere for his Tank(that's OK). Had he called even then to complain(he never did, just wrote about it here) about the Balancer, I would have made an effort to correct the problem.

In closing, let me say that I have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide and I have a few like these two, also. I think every business does. Haven't been hit by that Sink yet. Tnx for reading my side and judging for yourselves. Dennis, DSC Motorsport www.dscmotorsport.com

PS. I have never lived in PA. Was born and raised in Southern California and my business has always been done here. DSC Motorsports(S) sells T-Shirts and Jackets, is in PA, and has nothing to do with me.
Old 12-06-2003, 06:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: -Sold- Contemporary 427S/C # CCX-3152 1966 427 Med Rise Side Oiler, 8v 3.54:1 Salisbury IRS, Koni's.. (Now I'm riding Harleys)
Not Ranked     
Thumbs down DSC (Dumb A$$ Creep??)

Show cars? Race cars? and a Plane... OK.. Who am I Dale Earnhardt Jr.??? I drive a 5 year old jeep. I think he has me confused with someone else who threatened.

Lol... After two years here I think I have some credability with every person who reads these posts. After about 1,000 I would say my experiences, good and bad, and the knowledge I have shared and passed on speak for themselves.

I have never gotten an e-mail from Dennis or anyone at DSC. I contacted him THAT DAY, apologized, offered to make it right and said I would include the $9 in my NEXT order but never got the chance (I sent the money to his place in PA. even after he went bezerk and flamed me on e-bay.. To the address I was given by e-bay in Pennsylvania)

I let my reputation speak for itself. I have 60k in my car, almost $600 from him off e-bay. You think this is about $9.00 in fees? No... I'ts about Dennis being in my opinion an A-hole and a lunatic nut case, and about him having me threatened by a thid party and my family's security placed at risk.

My reputation speaks for itself. If needed I will post copies of the telephone numbers of those who threatened me and the reports to LVPD and to the FBI.

Have a nice day Dennis:-)

A man that is young in years, may be old in hours, if he have lost no time. But that happeneth rarely. Generally, youth is like the first cogitations, not so wise as the second. For there is a youth in thoughts, as well as in ages... Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

Last edited by SCOBRAC; 12-06-2003 at 07:16 PM..
Old 12-07-2003, 12:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66' Mercury Comet. 454" with DOVE Heads and Tunnelwedge.
Not Ranked     

Actually Dick(your name is Dick, isn't it??) you have no credibility whatsoever. I have 2215 total transactions on Ebay. I have rec'd 1559 POSITIVE FEEDBACK reports(most from many time repeat customers all over the world, many with Shelby-American type vehicles) but, as of tonite, I have 999 that count(repeat customers are only counted as 1 feedback).

I would love to regale everyone here by posting your abusive, threatening emails but they were purged long ago. As for the phone calls, I figured one was enough after hearing you tell me you would run me over etc, etc, etc or about how you were 'someone to be reckoned with', etc, etc, etc.

Since you sent your money to PA, why don't you show a copy of the canceled check or the returned envelope? I'm sure, even though I was reimbursed by Ebay for your error in judgement, I would have cashed it and spent it anyway(or so you want everyone here to believe)

The fact is YOU CAN'T because you never sent it anywhere(or had any intention of paying). Any one that requests my address from Ebay for business or contact can check and see that it has NEVER been changed and has been where it is now from the opening of the account ie: DSC Motorsport, Box 390493, Anza,CA 92539.

I'm impressed with your stated investment in your car. Is that what you tell all the guys at shows, or is that just a figment or your overactive imagination also? Im sure if you had anything to do with it putting the engine together, it must be a real smog pump!!!

You can post whatever you like Dick. The fact remains that YOU are a blatant liar, and to use your misspelled word a 'sleazloid'(remember it from one of your emails to me AND from the feedback you left when you cried about having to pay $9.00???). Your attempt at slander here went unnoticed for a long time, but has been seen and answered.

I will not condescend any further, or at greater length. My reputation for integrity, hands on knowledge and service speak for themselves all over the world, and on many other Forums.

Like I said, it wasn't the money, it was your attitude. One which I doubt YOU, or you're smog pump engine, could back up, Dick. Have a nice evening. Dennis, DSC Motorsport 909-763-9765
Old 12-07-2003, 07:48 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

It looks to me that this dispute could be easily resolved by a phone call between the parties involved, and not in a protracted public debate.

Both parties have said their respective peace here.
Let's leave it at that.... nothing will be accomplished nor rectified by name-calling and an asynchronous argument.

Ron
ClubCobra Moderator
Closed Thread