Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2005, 08:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast. 514 / 6 speed Richmond overdrive
Not Ranked     
Default Turk, Turk, Turk

You should know me well enough by now to know a factory CD is not good enough for me

I have about 4,000 tracks (and growing) in my computer Jukebox and I DJ my own CDs and burn 'em.. from 60's pop and surf to blues and jazz, Led Zepplin and the Doors, AC/DC and to get more modern, the SHREK soundtracks, artists like Smashmouth.

You might hear the Ripcords sing "hey little cobra" and then "TNT" from AC/DC next.. maybe even some Outlaws or Bob Marley next..

Wait a minute, I'm answering questions from a traitor to the cause.. you don't even have a cobra anymore, do ya??
James Madison, father of the Constitution, said, "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." He also said, "No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.standdown.net/index.htm
Old 06-08-2005, 05:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs down False Accusations

Well Steve, Omegaman or Back n Black I have been putting up with all your BS for some time and I did not post any replies to all your lies or half truth stories until now.

I thought this forum was to exchange ideas and positive stories not a bashing forum. You were told by the mediator to stop but I guess you are above any rules they have. If you are going to be back then I guess this leaves me no choice but to respond.

1. First thing you failed to mention is that West Coast does not supply motors to anyone and that you purchased your motor from Demmer Ford and we just installed it for you. Any problems that you may have had is between you and Ford. I do not imagine Ford paying you to have it balanced and blueprinted because you forgot to re-tighten the intake & head bolts like it specifically states in the paperwork they provided you. Ford does provide a 1 year warrantee on their motors.

2. Second, that you chose to take delivery before we finished building your car and had any chance to test drive it.

3. Third, you forgot to mention that you did not return my phone calls or e-mails for the first 3 months after taking delivery.

4. Forth, you forgot to mention that you still owe me over $1500.00 In other words you have not finished paying us for your car. After 3 months of trying to get a hold of you, I WROTE YOU OFF AS A BAD CUSTOMER

5. Fifth, You held up the building time of your car by adding or changing something new almost every week and all the time I wasted working with your fuel injection system (and did not charge you) that you supplied me to install with no instructions held the building process up big time. After all this time and all the expert advice you are giving people why havn't you been able to work it out yet?

6. Sixth, about this "plastic tank" as you called it why did you lie about it? It is a race approved safety fuel cell manufactured by RJS and it does have 9 blocks of fuel cell foam (8"x8"x4") installed and yes it does have a metal cage inside to hold the foam back for the fuel sender to work but that is only in the center of the fuel cell. Yes it does have a oval metal plate the same as RJS, ATL or Fuel Safe provides so you can install the blocks of foam along with a filler spout or cap.

You also failed to mention that there is the proper gasket from RJS between the metal oval plate and the fuel cell itself and the goop that we put on the top and over the bolts is not necessary. We add just add this for a little more insurance.

And this remark you have been making about a piece of rad hose used as the fuel hose is another lie. We have never used a pc. of rad hose, we use Dayco part #80306 fuel hose just like most med size cab & chassis trucks use.

Why don't you tell people how much you paid Fuel Safe for the custom fuel cell they made you? I have talked to every fuel cell manufacturer that I could find and not one of them gave me a reasonable price on a bladder style fuel cell or at least for a price that the majority of my customers are willing to pay.

I am finished for now and I have better things to do than to respond to these false accusations.

Vern, owner of West Coast Cobra
Old 06-08-2005, 10:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast, Ford 460
Not Ranked     
Default Fuel Cell

When I was in the market for a "Cobra", the type and construction of the gas tank was not a consideration. I do notice the smell of gasoline when the trunk is open, but no evidence of wetness or leaking other than the odor. Similar to a "rag" that had been used to soak up spillage from filling up various lawn machines. In fact the 2 cycle and 4 cycle plastic gas containers in my garage are vented to atmosphere, and have a noticeable gasoline odor when I'm around them, but no more than the trunk of my car. Perhaps because it's in an enclosed space makes it seem worse. I may replace the supplied cell someday, but I'm havin' too much fun driving it around town right now, and I don't feel the least bit threatened.

Hope you work out the kinks soon to enjoy more road time.

Best of luck.

'bacher

I love the smell of gasoline in the morning.

Last edited by XXQQQME; 06-08-2005 at 10:19 AM..
Old 04-24-2006, 12:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

That Vern Redel is a Jackass. A thief who'll make promises, take your money, then dodge phonecalls. All he offers are excuses! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS JERK!
Old 04-24-2006, 04:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast Cobra weber fuel injected 557 C.I.. 800H.P 760LBS. TQ. Magnum T56
Send a message via AIM to MAXVELO
Not Ranked     
Default OOOOOOOOh!

Arntzguy must be B&Bs new profile!
Old 04-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

Too old news...no need to revisit.

Ron