Club Cobra Keith Craft Motorsports  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Contemporary Classic Forums

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 10-04-2007, 02:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Contemporary for sale

If you are looking for a show queen powerd by an FE. READ NO FURTHER.

If you are looking for a Cobra to drive in Open track and kick some Vettes, Porsches off the track then read on.

Over 500 HP of 427 CI Dart small block. less than 500 miles on engine that has Eagle steel crank Eagle H beam rods with SP 2000 7/16 rod bolts. Edelbrock Victor Jr heads, Comp cams solid roller cam. Comp camps roller rockers. Victor Jr Manifold and custom built 800 cfm Holley, MSD dist. and MSD ignition box with rev limiter chips.
Four sets of sidepipes, two muffler sets street and race, two sets of open pipes loud and louder.

Tremec 3550 trans, Centeforce dual friction clutch, billet flywheel.

15 gallon aluminum fuel cell and working gas guage.

12.19 fromt brake rotors with 6 piston Wilwood brakes that are cooled by air ducts.
rear brakes are stock diameter Jaguar with 4 piston Wilwood calipers and a custom built 12Volt blower to cool rear calipers.
Brake proportioning control from dash

Right now the car has a new set of Hoosier TD track tires (0 miles) on aluminum bolt on wheels.

The car has a full width rollbar 5 point with side door bars and a forward brace.

Kirkey aluminum high back racing seat. stock seat on passengers side.

The car has a racing windscreen.

This is what I have to put the car back to street drivability.

Full windshield and wipers.
a brand new set of sidepipes.
both leather seats in great condition
all door panels
full set of Trigo wheels and adapters. BFG tires almost no wear.

This could be a great track car just as it is or if you are looking for a street car, a little TLC and you are good to go. the car will need a repaint for street use.

I have owned this car since 1986 and I am willing to sell for the best reasonable offer.

Here is a hint I just spent 10 K on this engine so that will give you a clue as to what I might be looking for.

I am not looking to recoupe my investment bit I am also not going to give it away.

If you want to see the car contact me but don't waste our time making an offer without having a first hand look.

rsdavisx99@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Roger Davis