Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2013, 08:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR; 427W 6 speed IRS
Not Ranked     
Default Randys Cobra Cruise is back on

Hopefully the weather will cooperate this time.

There are a lot of fall events for us Cobra lovers, and here is one of the best...

Re-scheduled from May, 'Randy's 24 Heures De La Cobra'. Same locations, same great drives, same awesome restaurants, just a different time of the year.

September 19-21. Arrive in Jacksonville at the Crowne Plaza for registration; participate in planned cruises on Friday and Saturday.

Registration on the Deep South Cobra Club website will begin soon. You can call the hotel now to reserve your room at the club rate of $89. 904 741 4404. There is plenty of parking for your trailer.

Ricky
Old 08-23-2013, 11:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     
Default Rick I'm ready

Randy’s 24 Heures De La Cobra

Rescheduled to September 19-21 , 2013

The Deep South Cobra Club is celebrating the memory of past president and dedicated Cobra enthusiast Randy Dender by naming the 24 Heures cruise in his honor. From now on this cruise will be known as ‘Randy’s 24 Heures De La Cobra’. Just like before, it will be filled with good friends, good food, good roads, good places to visit, and hopefully good weather.
This year the event will be based in Jacksonville Florida which will serve as our central hub. The event begins on Thursday September 19.

Friday will see driving in and around the South Eastern coastal area of Georgia. The day will include some beautiful scenery, great dining, little or no traffic on fun roads, and maybe even a submarine or two. The old and new south will be the theme, with moss draped live oaks and trident nuclear subs.

Saturday brings more scenic cruising over beautiful roads. You will see some of the fantastic scenery of North East Florida including Amelia Island and Fort George. Saturday evening’s banquet will conclude the trip and be crowned with great awards and prizes.

Awards

There will be several awards handed out including the “Iron Butt Award” for the Cobra driven, not trailered, the farthest to attend this year’s event. Better show up with your thinking cap on, as you will be challenged, and if up to the task, awarded on this trip. And the awards will be cool. I promise.

Hotels

We will be based at the Crowne Plaza hotel at 14670 Duval Road, Jacksonville, Fl. Please make reservations by calling 877-559-0015 or 904-741-4404. Tell them you are with the Deep South Cobra Club and you will get the preferred rate of $89 per night. For those of you trailering to the hotel, there is plenty of trailer space. (The hotel is on the north side of Jacksonville, at Airport Road and I-95)

Entry

As the event has been rescheduled, t-shirts are not available for new registrations. This year we will not be catering or pre-ordering dinners, but the restaurants and dining will be awesome. If you would like to attend there are no fees, just send Ricky an email indicating you will attend

POC is Ricky Harper at: harper.ricky@gmail.com

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
(No doubt, most will blame it on the donuts.)
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR; 427W 6 speed IRS
Not Ranked     

Great to hear, Dan.

It looks like we are going to have strong participation.

Ricky
Old 09-07-2013, 06:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Rick,

I would like to attend, but want more details regarding the weekend events. Can you email me at e.alibrandi@att.net with more information.

Thanks,
Jackie
e.alibrandi@att.net
cobra, nardi, moto-lita, mini cooper, ferrari, shifter carts, parts and accessories from Finish Line
954 436 9101