Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2014, 05:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Reptile Round up

Hi is there any body going to round up in November ,phoned for a room today only to be told all gone asked how many rooms in block ,told 11 .I only know of 2 people going price is now $140 up from $99
Old 10-20-2014, 09:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     

Steve,
The cut off date was October 14 for the motel rate of $99.00 & Larry is trying to get that extended, I sent him this link.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
(No doubt, most will blame it on the donuts.)
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1965 Contemporary 427 SC. built in 1982 before CCX serial #. has body #106. engine 351-C with 48 IDA'S 500 hp, T-56 6 speed, Halibrands k/os. Featured in KIT CAR, MOTOR SPORTS MONTHLY, AUTO X, AND SPORTS CAR. Original owner/builder
Not Ranked     

When & where, is the event to be held?

Don
Old 10-21-2014, 07:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Reptile Roundup November 6-9, 2014

Reptile Roundup 2014 Flyer November 6-9, 2014 at www.dscc.us Must login & be a current member to sign up.

Thursday—November 6th
 Check in at the host hotel-Homewood Suites, Fort Myers, FL. Call the hotel direct at 239-210-7300 to make a reservation at the DSCC rate of $99 (includes hot breakfast & free Thursday dinner & drinks). The cutoff date is Oct 14th for registrations; There is trailer parking in the back lot. Click here for website. Hotel address is 16450 Corporate Commerce Way, Fort Myers, FL 33913 for your GPS. Ordered T-shirts may be picked up at dinner/happy hour in the hotel lobby between 5 & 6 pm. 6pm dinner tonight will be at the hotel and is included in your room rate. The Meet & Greet will be held Friday night @ 6pm in the hotel parking lot.
(I sent Steve to Priceline & he got a room at this hotel for $95.00 per night $4.00 cheaper than Larry's price.)

Friday -- November 7th
 8:00am DSCC Cruise to Muscle Car City, Punta Gorda, FL-we depart the Homewood Suites at 8:00am. The Group admission rate is $11/person, which will be paid for by the DSCC. We plan to spend about 2-hours at the museum. This year’s car show will be judged and awarded in the parking lot of the museum. Our lunch will be at Ford's Garage in Ft Myers from 11:30 to 1:30pm. Ladies be sure to check out some of the local shops! After lunch, we drive over to the Edison & Ford Winter Estates for a guided tour from 2:00-4:00pm. Admission is $18. As we had a hotel provided meal Thursday night at Homewood Suites, we plan to hold the Meet & Greet in the parking lot tonight at 6pm. Backdraft will be sponsoring the M & G.

Saturday -- November 8th.
 8:30am Gulf Coast Motorworks in Bonita Springs, FL
At 8:30am, we run over for coffee & donuts and to view some rare cars--1966 Superformance GT40, 1963 Superformance Slab Side 289, 1965 Shelby 427 SC. You can take a close look at lots of DeLorean’s! Dyno runs will be available. We depart Gulf Coast Motorworks at 9:30 am for the 30 minute run to the Collier Collection.
 10am Collier Collection-offered by the Rev’s Institute in Naples, FL. Tickets will be paid for by the DSCC as part of your membership benefits. They restrict entry to 34 patrons per hour. If we have over 34 members doing the tour, we will try to purchase additional tickets for 11am. If that fails, I would ask that local SWFL attendees join me in the lobby and we will go to the Museum of Military Memorabilia @ Naples Airport 5-minutes away. I will schedule a club paid makeup Collier tour for locals in December. Our Collier tour will begin at 10am and you will be impressed by the quality of the Collier Collection of automobiles. The New York Times declared it the finest sport car collection in America. At 12pm, we will depart for the 60-minute ride to the Rod & Gun Club for lunch at 1:00pm.
 1:00pm Rod and Gun Club lunch in Everglade City, FL Our lunch at this historic site will offer a chance for some great group photos. Please bring cash-as they do not accept credit cards. We plan to leave lunch around 2:30pm to arrive back at the hotel at 4:00pm.
 6:00pm Dinner will be at Connors Steak & Seafood (canceled looking for new location) which is a 5-minute ride from the hotel. Our annual membership meeting and door prize drawings will be held after dinner. Backdraft and Finish Line Accessories have donated door prizes. Please support our Sponsors.

 Sunday – November 9th After breakfast at the hotel, you may want to do a bit of shopping at the Gulf Coast Town Center or the Coconut Point Mall. Combined they have about 2.5 million square feet of outdoor shops. Ask me about my favorite Bonita Springs store-the guys will love it! Have a safe trip home.

If you have any questions, please email: president@dscc.us or call Cell 239-898-8377. The only registration cost item for this year’s RR is for your t-shirts, all meals and entry fees (except Collier & Muscle Car City) are paid for individually. Detailed driving maps will be provided at each event. I look forward to seeing you on Nov 6. Larry Hess

Last edited by CobraDan; 10-21-2014 at 07:12 AM..
Old 10-29-2014, 09:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

So it's just u and I , is it worth getting hotel may just stay with u c u there Dan
Old 10-29-2014, 10:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Steve,
There are 22 names registered and your name is not on the list.

Old 10-29-2014, 02:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Yes it was just have pay for t shirt and I'm done so if there 22 y did only u reply to my question ,we'll never mind we will have good time ,and I can type what I want nobody going to read it