Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2002, 09:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default c

c

Last edited by John C; 09-20-2002 at 08:06 PM..
Old 08-23-2002, 09:50 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B+B 351w #112
Not Ranked     

Do you have any shops that specialize in Corvettes? They should be able to help you. Jim
Old 08-25-2002, 08:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Sold - Unique FIA - SA 396 Stroker
Not Ranked     
Default Wrecked Unique

Why don't you hook up with Keith (excelguru) and check out Bruce. He seems to know what he is doing and from what I can see did a great job on Keith's car. Sorry about you mishap - glad it was only the car that was damaged.
Old 08-25-2002, 03:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 SC, Southern Automotive 427W Stroker
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

John,

I ran into a guy with a Cobra at a little cruise in in Loganville a few weeks ago. He mentioned to me that his car had been all but trashed when he ran off the road and hit a stump. Tore the body up. I must say, the repair was beautiful. I don't see how anyone could have fixed the body based upon the damage he described. Right next to his car was a chopped VW with a paint job (complex graphics) that looked awesome and was done by the came guy who fixed his car. The body shop is in Loganville and has the word "colors" in the name. Something like "Truecolors" maybe. In case you don't know, Loganville is a little town on HW 78 just east of Snellville. I would highly recommed this guy. Should I have a problem with my Unique car (knock on wood), he's got my business.

Regards,

Tony
Old 08-27-2002, 08:01 AM
(An All-Around Nice Guy)
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique Motorcars (sold)
Not Ranked     

John C,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. When I picked up my freshly painted car a few weeks ago, Bruce was actually talking with another Unique owner who had been involved in a wreck. He had photos of the damage caused by an uninsured (and unlicensed) motorist who had pulled out in front of him. It looked terrible. It sounded like Bruce was gonna do the job for him. You should give Bruce a call. Just click on his name in my signature line below to get the number and address for his shop. Hope this information helps.

Keith
Old 08-29-2002, 03:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Cobra Wreck

Keith, That was me at Bruces's shop wnen you came to pick up your body. After seeing the great paint job he did for you, and getting the reccomendation from the Weavers at Unique, my cobra is in his shop as of Tuesday. Thanks for everybodies help.
John C