Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Deep South Cobra Club (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/deep-south-cobra-club/)
-   -   Big trouble brewing (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/deep-south-cobra-club/38001-big-trouble-brewing.html)

Tony Radford 01-21-2003 01:48 PM

Big trouble brewing

It appears that a reknown clinical psychiatrist has performed a behavorial study on the correlation of muscle car owners to penis size (no kidding). Go to the following site www.goatse.ca/musclecar.htm and see for yourself. We may need to draft a counter assault strategy.

ToyCollector 01-21-2003 02:05 PM

Link does not work.

DAVID L. VALDEZ 01-21-2003 02:06 PM

I keep getting an error trying to log onto that site.

casaleenie 01-21-2003 02:16 PM

There also may be a correlation between penis size and the ability to post websites.

Chaplin 01-21-2003 02:51 PM

Fear not gentlemen, our penises (sp?) are safe. The Cobra is not a muscle car- it's design is much too elegant to qualify as a muscle car. It is the perfect blend or power and grace. What muscle car has grace?

GeorgiaSnake 01-21-2003 03:41 PM

Tony - hope your penis works better than your typing skills. If not call chill he knows a thing or two about pointy things :LOL:

SilverCobra 01-21-2003 04:13 PM

Now I understand

Well, that explains it...I get about 3 spam/junk e-mails a week about penile enlargement.:eek: :confused: :eek: It is because some spam e-mailer realized that I own a Cobra and has absolutely nothing to do with my anatomy.%/ %/

Tony Radford 01-21-2003 04:30 PM

You guys are brutal. I used to feel under endowed. Now I feel under endowed and stupid. But I will get the link right somehow, because if this guy's right, you big block guys are in deep doo doo.

ToyCollector 01-21-2003 04:34 PM

Just clip the article into a post. I wonder what he thinks of me, someone who drives everything from 4 cylinders, 6 cylinders, 8 (large and small block), 6 cylinder turbo. The quack is probably frustrated we are having too much fun and he can't afford a "musclecar". %/

Tony Radford 01-21-2003 04:39 PM

OK, here it is. My mistake. The address is http://goatse.ca/cnn/musclecar.htm. I wonder who paid for the study?

Back in Black 01-21-2003 04:44 PM

The old saying is

It's not the size of your motor, it's what you do with it...:3DSMILE:

ToyCollector 01-21-2003 04:47 PM

Ahhh Tony, still no luck. Cut and paste it. Maybe it takes a big block guy to do the job right??

ToyCollector 01-21-2003 04:49 PM

Like I said ;) ;)

Chattanooga, TN (AP) -- Muscle car drivers who volunteered for a recent experiment were almost 10 times more likely to posess significantly smaller genitalia than males who partake in other hobbies, recent study shows.

There was a study recently conducted by the New England Journal of Medicine that is set to be released in early February concerning a common link between muscle car owners and genetalia. This discovery was made quite by accident. The journal was conducting a study on male hobbies and genetic superiority based on hobby. The initial study took males of several ethnic backgrounds over a large geographic area and grouped them into hobby pattern groups. The purpose of this examination was to determine which hobbies contained the highest percentage of males with desireable genetic traits. Some suspicion was aroused when grouping automobile enthusiasts in regards to their genetalia.

As part of this research on genetics and more specifically, desireable genetic traits, the male sex organ was measured for size as well as a sperm sample taken from each male. There was no substantial evidence relating to the study in sperm count but penis size was another story entirely!

The researchers were astonished to discover that in the muscle car owner group, nearly 80 percent of males were not only the proud owner of some of the fastest cars in the world, but were also the owner of a below average sized penis. 78% of males in the muscle car group to be exact had smaller than average genitalia, while 15% had average sized anatomy, and only 7% were above average.

Although the link between muscle car owners and smaller than normal male genitalia has not been isolated, one acclaimed researcher believes to have an explanation of the new findings.

Dr. Kenneth T. Norris, Professor and Chairman Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences with Stanford University School of Medicine was asked for comment.

"Due to a fragile psyche in many males who feel burdened by societal expectations, alternative escapes are pursued to compensate for this perceived deficiency. It's not unlike women who seek out plastic surgery such as breast implants. At the core, it's a matter of low self-esteem. In the case of a male subject, their bravado is in essence repaired with a substitute."

Signed,

Big Block TC

P.S. This Dr. is full of #$%^

ToyCollector 01-21-2003 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is photo of our "lady killer" Dr Norris.

Edited for those that want to get to original article.

Go to www.goatse.ca/cnn then click on musclecar directory. ;)

Maybe the moderators will let us do a poll????????? :LOL: :LOL:

GeorgiaSnake 01-21-2003 05:46 PM

Looks to me like Dr Norris has a misplaced penis. How does he see over it :p
Sure am glad I odered a small block%/ %/ %/

Randy

The article is a HOOT :p

Tony sadly the study was probably paid for with a gov. grant. We paid to find out 2BB/AC = :) but no cigar.

chill 01-21-2003 06:50 PM

Which head?

I once read a study about clinical psychiatrists... :JEKYLHYDE

...and what's he doing checking out his patients tackle? Seems he misunderstood which head he was to be analyzing...:eek:
:LOL: :LOL:

ToyCollector 01-21-2003 06:54 PM

Chill,

His wife probably dumped him for a guy with a Cobra, and he was determined to research why. :D :3DSMILE: ;) :)

P.S. Does it look like his nose was "cosmetically" enlarged? :LOL:

bmalone 01-21-2003 06:56 PM

Its a hoax. Look at the URL of the supposed CNN site.

Excaliber 01-21-2003 07:09 PM

Well I want to know who the rat was that told somebody about my small "block"? I'm sure thats why I keep getting those dam "Enlargement" e-mails.

Ernie

Dwight 01-21-2003 07:46 PM

I'VE TWO SMALL BLOCKS! ONE IN THE GARAGE AND ONE IN MY PANTS.:D