14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2003, 07:24 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC, Southern Automotive "Super FE" - 452ci FE390 Monster!
Send a message via Yahoo to patrija
Not Ranked     
Default Atlanta Drive

Hey guys, I'm baaaaaaack!!!! Just kidding .... I finally got off the road (Nashville, Austin, San Fran, Bermuda, etc) and will be starting a new job/company on 5/12. It should be 95% local and hopefully a hell of a lot more stable. More time to spend at home and driving the Cobra. My car and I are going through Parham withdrawals, so we'll have to make that trip again very soon.

I've been tracking Chill's and Randy's progress on the Unique forum. Saw Chip's latest GT40's pics - almost there and I can't wait! And TC - all I can say is DAMN, YOU THE MAN!

For those that have asked about my brother, he's doing well. The 4th ID shipped to Camp Pennsylvania almost 2 months ago and they are now "somewhere" in Iraq. I heard from him a couple times and he's doing ok.

When's the next drive?

Jason
Old 04-22-2003, 08:58 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: former Unique289
Not Ranked     
Default Welcome back.

Hey Jason, welcome back...glad to hear about the new job...and just in time for warmer weather. I hope to be driving soon too. If you want to take a drive this weekend, come by the garage and check out the progress.

Last edited by chill; 04-22-2003 at 09:00 PM..
Old 04-28-2003, 11:55 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2 dr roadster, V-8, 4 spd.
Not Ranked     

Jason,

Sorry, work has been busy, so my checking in on the Cobra forums has been VERY spotty at best lately. Keep me posted on your new venture and if I can help you in anyway. We just closed out Q3 last week at the "big C" and I made my number for the year and Q4 looks healthy as well. I've already spent the money however as you well know on some recycled beer cans
Old 04-28-2003, 04:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC, Southern Automotive "Super FE" - 452ci FE390 Monster!
Send a message via Yahoo to patrija
Not Ranked     

TC

Thanks - I appreciate it. It's still in the software world, but an opportunity I'm excited about which is a positive change. We'll have to get together and trade stories soon. Congrats on making plan and I can't wait to see the new toy! Oh yeah, I left a post on another thread - I'm driving to TX to pick up my brother's 968 this weekend and will need to get the name of that local P shop you recommend. He's not too flush, so hopefully they're not over the top. Thanks
Old 04-28-2003, 05:12 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2 dr roadster, V-8, 4 spd.
Not Ranked     

See my response on that thread. They are fairly priced, and after seeing them do a major service on my wife's car (which had been dealer maintained with the 3 year free service), I can tell you I am glad I had them do it. They truly spent ALL day on it. They showed me all my filters, including cabin filter and oil filter, and I can say from my 20+ years of wrenching, I doubt the dealer changed any of them at the last service!!! Found minor power streering leak, easy fix. I like knowing it's done right.
Old 04-30-2003, 06:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Sold - Unique FIA - SA 396 Stroker
Not Ranked     

Jason I agree with TC, the guys know Porches and charge a fair price. They have fixed my wife's Boxster twice - the top and recently the battery. Changing the battery sounds simple, however when it dies the car defalted to full lock so you can't open the hood. They powered the locks by going backwards through the fuse block.

Randy