14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2003, 10:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft 351W Victor Jr intake Heads, 4.030 bore-4.170 stroke-Dish top piston, holley 750 CFM, Street/Strip
Not Ranked     
Default South Miami New Member

Hello all, I'm looking for new cobra friend from south Florida, My car is on his way from south Africa, I Just got a backdraft from reg, what a nice guy, I will like to get together with anyone from south Florida let me know, Here is a link to my page
http://hometown.aol.com/erivera624/page3.html

Thank you and Happy Holiday to all of you.
Old 12-15-2003, 01:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     

Copy and paste then fill out the form below in an email back to me dwulff@swfla.rr.com joining the Deep South Cobra Club. I will put you in touch with over 360 Cobra enthusiasts in 8 southern states with the Florida group being the largest.
Dan

Deep South Cobra Club
Information Form

First Name
Include Wife

Last Name

Online Handle

Address

City

State Zip

Phone Number

E-Mail Address

Are You an Enthusiast___ Owner___

Replica Manufacture

Body Color Stripe Color

Engine Displacement

Engine Details
Old 12-15-2003, 01:50 PM
GEAR GRINDER CUM LAUDE
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1560 w/ Ford Racing [RDI/AFR/RPM] Alum. 427CI - 575HP & TKO
Not Ranked     
Exclamation WE GOT 'EM

GOOD WORK JACKAL, YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS VERY WELL

You might want to look at the track dates and consider attending some of these events. One event for sure that I will reccomend is the SVTOA gathering at Sebring in the spring. There will be announcements here. This is a place where you can learn all about the limits of your car, and do it with professional help, and it's cheap to boot.

Like I said before, Doc Lopez is in Downtown Miami, then there is Frank Herman "Flanker" is south Miami. Somehow we got Manny to come up here; and there is an active group in Jupiter (they don't invite me to any of their happenings - maybe they are afraid of me showing them up ) Fort Lauderdale guys? I haven't met any of them yet - I think they are a pretty exclusive set
If nothing else - stay tuned here

TL

The dates for the SVTOA / Steeda Spring Sensation are April 30 - May 1st.

Last edited by terry lee; 12-15-2003 at 01:56 PM..
Old 01-20-2004, 09:29 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

It's been a while since I've gone to that show because it was getting over run by the younger crowd showing off their bass and 50 TV's in one civic, but the last time I went there, there was still about 4 to 6 cobra's showing up. If I remember correctly it's the first Friday of every month, on US1. Trying to think of the address but it doesn't come to me, I'm sorry, but if your heading south on the 826, when the 826 ends right on US1, the first light on the right is a resteraunt, it's right there in that parking lot. It get's kind of crowded. There are three other shows, each show is on a Friday of the month and at a different location. All of them are in South Miami except for the 2nd Friday which is in fort lauderdale. But like I said, i stoped going because I got tired of the new car crowed swamping the area, scarring off the classic car's. If I find my paper with the exact address's I'll either post it for ya or send you a PM. Sorry I wasn't able to be more detailed Jackal
Old 01-20-2004, 01:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft 351W Victor Jr intake Heads, 4.030 bore-4.170 stroke-Dish top piston, holley 750 CFM, Street/Strip
Not Ranked     
Default Ralph

Thanks for the help, Let me know the next time you go

the light at the end of the tunnel might be a freight train comming you way
Old 01-27-2004, 11:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well, I know I won't be going from now till February 20th or so. We're getting ready for the Miami International Boat Show in the Miami Beach Convention center. Once the show is over I will have more time in my hands to hit some of these shows. I'll probably check them out first though and make sure that the honda/new car group's have stopped scaring off the real cars...if you know what I mean. I wasn't able to find my list though, that's just how long ago it was. I know that there was a handful of us that got together one year at someone's shop, I want to say Finishline's shop but I'm not 100% sure. That was very nice, everyone was able to show each other's snake and give suggestions and helpful advice. But I haven't gotten a letter for a second annual type deal. I still have pictures though which I keep in the buildup picture album Hopefully they'll do that again this year, that's something you can't miss out on.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:58 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 692, Ford 351W
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Miami Member

Hey Jackal,

I am in Kendall and have a Backdraft also, # 80. Friday's in South Miami on US-1 you can sometimes find the snakes.

Blue Man
Old 01-29-2004, 04:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Blue Man

I'm getting ready to Install the engine & Trans. on my cobra right now, looking for information on the 351 CLUTCH INSTALLATION

the light at the end of the tunnel might be a freight train comming you way