Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2007, 09:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR - 351 W
Not Ranked     
Default Urgent Message Concerning RR 2007

Fellow Cobra owners. You may or may not realize that the 2007 Reptile Roundup is less than a month away. I attended the track event last Saturday in Gainesville and was troubled to hear that the turnout for most of the events is very low. Needless to say, this has got to be one of the best damn roundups in the history of the Deep South Cobra Club. The date will be perfect for optimum weather conditions. The club is offering options for track vs. non-track drivers. The parties are an absolute blast and the dinner at Silver Springs will be an event you will never forget. The club board has spent countless hours detailing every event for this year. Ed mentioned that he will be heading to Gainesville this weekend to route the cruise and poker run events. These guys have killed themselves to provide the best event you will ever attend. You will see cars that will blow your mind and have the opportunity to make lifelong friends that share the same passion as you. The web site is just a click away and very user friendly. The deadline for the dinner is this Wednesday. SIGN UP NOW. You will not regret it.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I attended this past event in gainsville also, and have to say WOW WOW WOW. This was my first event with the car, and the first time on a track. It was more fun than you should be allowed to have behind the wheel!!! Awsome group of people, and an absolute blast!! I just signed up for the Roundup, for those that are thinking about it, there is nothing to think about. I strongly recomend you get in gear and sign up, its the most fun you can have in a car, and the people were awsome!!! Hope to see everyone again in a few weeks. Sign up, you wont be dissapointed.!
Old 10-30-2007, 05:51 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR Hell Red/Black Stripe 342R
Not Ranked     

I can not add much that has not been said already. I too went to my first event this past Saturday and I can tell you I am hooked. I will be attending all the RR events. If you are on the fence, jump off and come on out. Ed and the other members can not keep this level of effort without the payoff of great attendance. I am a new member, but I believe there are some 500 cobra owners in Florida. There should be no reason why we can not have events the rival the London Ohio event or the West Coast events.

Come on a sign up!
Old 10-31-2007, 07:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 2009 Solbra
Not Ranked     

REPTILE ROUNDUP REGISTRATION CLOSES SUNDAY NOVEMBER 4th!

Sunday November 4th is the last day to pre-register for the 6th Annual Reptile Roundup. A late registration option (day of event) will continue for the Touring Rallies, Drivers Challenge, Open Track Event (if space is available), Car Show and the Poker Run.

After November 4th, Silver Springs park entry tickets will not be available for purchase thru the DSCC. All future park entry tickets must be purchased at the North entry gate up until 9:45am on Saturday Nov 17th.

Meal sales will also close on Sunday November 4th. A very limited number of banquet dinners and buffet lunches may be available for purchase at the event.

Pre-order T-shirt sales are now closed. A limited number of T-shirts, DSCC Polo shirts and hats will be available for purchase at the car show on Saturday.

Hurry up and reserve your spot today. This is your last chance to pre-register. Late registration prices go into effect on Monday morning.

With all these events to choose from, this is going to be the best Reptile Roundup ever. There is something for everyone!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
(No doubt, most will blame it on the donuts.)
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.