Club Cobra Gas-N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > ERA---Speak with Bob Putnam

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 12:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 742 / 428 FE
Not Ranked     
Default World of ERA Poster / Update / Shipping

First of all...thanks to all the owners that submitted cars for the ERA Poster. The project is finally done and put to bed...and we got our GT image thanks to Duane Cooney and Rick Lesher.

We sent promised samples of the 16 color inkjet posters out to most owners of the featured cars last Friday as well as one REALLY BIG poster to Bob Putnam at ERA. More going out today. All posters are 36 x 24 inches standard but we can make larger versions with the same dimensional ratio. The pricing on the posters is as follows:

Standard 4 color 36 x 24 press poster.... $17.50 plus shipping.
Standard 16 color inkjet poster....$42.50 plus shipping.
Custom 16 color inkjet featuring your ERA as a centerpeice...$42.50 plus $55.00 setup charge plus shipping.

NOTE:The setup is a one-time fee NOT per poster. Once set up, you can run as many posters as you need. Send them to your ex-wife, ex-girlfriend, those that have burned their legs on your sidepipes, envious Corvette owners, whatever. hehehehe

The Registry Store for taking credit cards is currently down for maintenance but we will set the posters up for purchase in the store in a few days. In the meantime, those who want posters can call into the office. Additional information is available at the Registry website The ERA Replica Owners Registry

Bob McMahon
Old 10-26-2011, 06:27 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA, 390FE
Not Ranked     

Great poster, Bob. Thanks for including my snake.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #778 427SC Keith Craft FE 428 stroker
Not Ranked     

Great poster, Bob!

Say, I'd like to do the personalized poster, I think, but I'm not sure when I'll have a good enough shot of my car. How long do you see this thing lasting? Can I still order a poster in the spring, when the weather will be better for good photos, or do I need to find a way to make an good photo of my car now?

Thanks,

Hal
Old 11-09-2011, 04:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA EXP002, 1968 PI 428 FE
Not Ranked     

Bob I just got my poster in the mail this afternoon and I can't believe how cool it is. The colors are fabulous. You did a wonderful job and these posters will become collectors items. I was just going to tack it on the garage wall but after seeing the poster it is going in a frame and on the office wall.

Dick
Old 11-10-2011, 12:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Glad you like it Dick' I think they turned out pretty well. The 16 color inkjet does an unbelievable job on the poster. I think I'm going to run a little Christmas special on the ERA Registry for the Custom Poster. Makes a pretty neat gift for an owner.
I'm doing a major upgrade of the Registry site right now (3rd generation and I hope the last). Should go live this weekend. The new store area will have instructions on how to create a Custom Poster.
Bob
Old 11-10-2011, 02:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BRG ERA street car w/428 PI, Sunburst wheels, undercar exhaust, original interior, no philips head screws!
Not Ranked     

Bob:

Thank you very much for the poster and including my car. I'd love to pay for it but I appreciate you sending it to me on the house.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hi Hal,
I think the custom poster will be available for as long as I can keep our printer interested in doing the "onesie-twosies". We give them a lot of other business so I wouldn't think that you would have any problem when you get some good shots of 778. I'm repainting 742 now and as soon as I get it polished out and get some good shots at the beach, I'm going to make a few for myself. Both of my boys want one but want my car on it. We have a bunch of car shows coming up for the season and I think it might want to have a poster of the car as part of the presentation.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #698 428 Toploader
Not Ranked     

Got my poster the other day. Looks great, I am getting it framed this weekend. Bob, thanks so much for including my car and all the work you did on the poster and the site. Ed
Old 11-10-2011, 08:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Your welcome Ed. Frame it "purty".