Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > ERA---Speak with Bob Putnam

Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2002, 10:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default ERA video?

Hey Guys!

I have a video from ERA, which I received about ten or twelve years ago. I have a couple of problems, though. My drool has saturated the video and my vid machine has eaten it twice. So, to say the least, it's hurtin' quite a bit. I can still watch it but it's not pretty, and I was just wondering if they had an updated version, or if it's still the same.
I do have one problem with the video! It scares me too! That is when Peter explains that there probably won't be more than a thousand ERA cobras made. If they could just delete that part of the video then I'd be happy. That part makes me cry.
Anyway, I'm up here in Canada madly saving my pennies to place an order with ERA. Our dollar suffers compared to the USD, so my 427 s/c will cost me about double.
Been an ERA fan for years, and read every thread you guys post. You've certainly chosen the most accurate and representable cobra out there. The boys at ERA should be proud and so should you!

Cheers! hinds57
Old 11-24-2002, 11:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: What Cobra?
Send a message via Yahoo to Turk
Not Ranked     

If you want another video, send me your address and name I will send you one.

TURK
Old 11-25-2002, 04:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA535 with 427FE s.o.& toploader
Send a message via AIM to bonyhadi Send a message via Yahoo to bonyhadi
Not Ranked     

hey Turkmeister,
getting cold in Fresno, if you have an extra
xxl ERA jacket you could send it to me, rather
than give it to Goodwill.
Old 11-25-2002, 05:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hinds57 They might not be kidding about that 1000 and out. Pete and Phil have been at this for 30 years. I guess we wiil have to wait and see. Pete should still have a box of them. Ask bob
Bonyhadi Turk will not need his ERA jacket anymore, He should autographic and send it to you as a collector piece Shelby does it for his cars. Ask Jim Holden how the jackets are doing? If I hit the lottery I want to start a museum for Kitcars and some of the first racers who started in the beginning. I want Stacy P. Rick Longs 13 car, Bobself's 88 car, George Andnerson's automatic, ERA first FIA, the 427 mistery car, Pete where is it???? John Cochs 22 car FFR carbon fiber car, and Bob Ol superformance car to start the show. Maybe 1 of Turks cars if it's made of tupperware and not beer cans. The heart has to come with the car. Gary Peoria black cobra with a chevy also. ERA may stop building cars 1 day but like Shebly said If the car is anygood,it will speak for itself. I think the ERA has done a GREAT SPEACH. Rick Lake
Old 11-25-2002, 08:40 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I didn't realize ERA used to have a video. If anyone has one, and one of the original Info Packs with the color pictures they would like to sell please email me : jhl1963@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jordan
Old 11-25-2002, 01:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Turk!

That would be great if you could send me a video. I'll owe ya! My address is Ryan Hinds, box 2057, Smithers B.C., Canada, VOJ 2NO.
Another question. Do you know of any ERA customers in Canada? I guess Bob would know too. I'll have to ask 'em. I'm wondering how they made out getting the car into Canada.

Thanks a bunch. Ryan
Old 11-25-2002, 03:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Ryan,
I will put one in the mail for you tomorrow.

I would be very surprised if rare no ERA's in Canada.Unless there is some specific customs difficulties about importing them in to the country.

If you contact, Peter Portante at ERA, I bet he can tell you where everyone of them are.

TURK
Old 11-25-2002, 03:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

jhl1963

Jordan,
If you send me your address I will send you a video also.

TURK
Old 11-26-2002, 08:03 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thanks Turk thats very nice of you. I shot you my address.

Jordan
Old 11-26-2002, 08:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Got it!

TURK