Club Cobra Gas-N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Everett-Morrison Motorcars -- Speak with Julie and Brett

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 05-29-2008, 08:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: E-M Cobra Ford FE 427 w/ Webers 48 IDA
Not Ranked     
Default EM Missing in Action

Hello EM members,

I have been trying to reach out to Julie (new owner of Everett Morrison).

I am trying to gather information in regards to registration of the Cobra. I know in the past I was able to get in touch with Brett for all my build questions and was very knowledgeable.

I have now tried to reach out to Julie with possibly my most important question. THE REGISTRATION & TAXES.

My first contact, I was able to speak to her about this but she needed to contact Brett or her attorney for more information.

I never received a call back

Second time!
I have tried calling once again and received the voicemail. I have read in previous threads that "Its better to get a Voice mail then nothing at all."

This does not sound to promising for new management / owner

While I hold my true feelings back I will give her the benefit of the doubt. I would really appreciate a phone call back. I guess I should feel lucky that I was able to leave a message on the voice mail system because currently the mailbox is full.

It truly hurts me to post a thread like this but I need to resolve this problem. In the past I have spoken highly of the Everett Morrison product and service. I truly hope that this will continues under the new management.

My Question:

How to register my car and what to expect as far as taxes.

All in All I hope that Julie is doing well.

If someone has registered their EM Cobra in Florida when EM was in Fl. and lives in Florida, please share your experience.

Thank you

Last edited by priobe; 05-29-2008 at 08:53 AM..
Old 10-09-2008, 01:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default EM Missing with in action

Priobe,

I have a E-M car as well. Mine came from Flordia. Just a nice kit car. When Brett was in Flordia I could call him anytime I needed something as well. They registerations papers for my car before I picked up. Mine went like flying colors. Yes this new owner juile needs to andser her phone calls if she wants to contaue E-M. I can't get a phone call or an e-mail to them no matter how hard I try. I hate that. The E-M car will go by the way side if she don't do something soon. I hate that what a nice car!!! I need a hood for my car OH Well. If you get a holed to them before I do tell them to call Allen Smith from SC. If I get the I will tell you as well.

Have a good one
Old 10-09-2008, 01:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Biker,

If you contact Tom Wells here on CC he can tell you the name of a company that will be able to help you with your hood.

I hate steer you away from EM but I understand that you need to complete your build.

Good luck

if you need anything else or if I could be of help just PM me or email me.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1235
Not Ranked     

EM relocated to League City which took a direct hit from Ike. Hopefully they didn't get washed away.
Superformance #1235
460/T5
Old 10-09-2008, 07:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Priobe,
Who is Tom Wells and where is he and phone number. I kinder to think IKe might have gotten them too. I didn't know they relocated.

Thanks man
Old 10-10-2008, 06:06 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Dont,

Maybe they should post this information on their website and phone messages. Communication

This problem has been going on way before Ike.

I also hope they did not suffer from any damages.

Biker,

here is the link
http://www.pwrperformance.com/starter.htm#starter
Ph. Phone: 515-289-2999
Old 10-10-2008, 06:55 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

They located to Laporte about 15 miles from League city. Strangely enough Laporte is one of the higher areas around, so odds are they did not get flooded.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison, SBF
Not Ranked     

I'm thinking they are alive and well as the deposit check I sent for phase 1 and engine accessories kit was cashed recently. I was in LaPorte at E-M in August, at that time there were telephone service problems related to the move and the telephone company not getting service installed on a good time table (the date was a few months off still). They had internet however could not get voice service at the office/plant. I'm certain the Hurricane has had some impact on their ability to do this as well and in good faith believe Julie or Tom will get back with you <eventually>.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I don't know if effects EM's exact location, but there are still parts of the Houston area that still don't have power at all. As for telephone lines, AT&T didn't even start working on fixing the wires until about 2wks after the storm.

My house didn't get a direct hit by any means, but I still have telephone lines laying down in my back yard right now. (and don't get me started on the Cable company). And I've heard of others, who had a more direct hit, still having bigger problems.

That doesn't excuse EM from not updating their website to explain this, or EM not forwarding their phone number to a working number. And like I said, I'm not sure EM was even effected much, but I wanted everyone to know that there are some parts still being effected by Ike even after all these weeks.

Need it: 427 Cobra
Old 10-26-2008, 07:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Everett-Morrison LS1
Not Ranked     

I just talked to Elizabeth on the 24th----check there web site --it was updated on Oct 20-----seems like things are now starting to jell and move forward
Old 10-27-2008, 09:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

Tom Knickerbocker (husband to Julie Fenimore) had his E M display at Run N Gun year and I spoke to him just last week. Super nice guy that should be able to get you going. Send me an PM and I will send you his telephone number.

Clois Harlan

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"