Club Cobra Gas-N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Factory Five Racing

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 10-30-2012, 02:00 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default The 2012 SEMA Show is Under Way!

The 2012 SEMA Show is officially underway in Las Vegas and early reports show that the Factory Five Booth is already packed with attendees checking out our latest and greatest. The Mk4 Roadster, ’33 Hot Rod, Type 65 Coupe, and GTM Supercar are all drawing big crowds with the new 818 also grabbing people’s attention. Here are some early photos from the show during Monday set-up and earlier today. More to come throughout the week.

The Summit Racing Mk4 Roadster and MuscleCar TV ’33 Hot Rod are front and center in the Factory Five booth.

Lots of people have already visited our booth.

Factory Five customer Bob Bailin’s GTM is in Factory Five’s booth next to the new 818S.

Factory Five customer Karen Salvaggio’s Type 65 Coupe is one of the featured vehicles at this year’s SEMA Show displayed right as you enter the north hall. Very cool!

Factory Five customer Peter Skoglund’s ’33 Hot Rod is also a featured vehicle at the year’s show.

Factory Five customer Chuck Armstrong’s ’33 Hot Rod is one of this year’s featured vehicles at SEMA. With a paint job from Miller customs and an aviation themed cockpit, this is sure to draw a crowd.

The new 818R is being displayed at this year’s SEMA Show in the KONI Shock booth. Awesome!

Keep checking back for more updates on this year’s SEMA Show!
Old 10-30-2012, 02:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby, 1964 CSX2367, fully restored, I'm the second owner, SAAC Div 1 Premiere 2003&2012
Not Ranked     

Great! Lori and I are on a plane to Las Vegas for a couple of days. Two of the business units in the company that I head up have booths at SEMA so I'll visit those, and definitely wander over to factory five, autogeek, etc. Our businesses include Reese and Drawtite towing equipment so this is a big show for these businesses. Thanks again for the photos and heads up. Dave.
1953 XK120 roadster
1966 Etype roadster
1971 280SE 3.5 Cabriolet
Old 10-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: AK1085 (302), HTM111 (427 Comp), CSX2375R (289 Comp) and Scratch 427 S/C
Not Ranked     

Ask them wher ethe new FIA car is????
Old 10-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Dave

Looking forward to seeing your display. I'll be there tomorrow morning (Wed.).

Jim
Old 10-31-2012, 06:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

The crew at SKJ Customs has a their newly finished Factory Five Mk4 Roadster on display at this year's SEMA Show as a featured vehicle. The guys at SKJ installed an LS3 engine and have done a custom interior. The car looks fantastic!