Club Cobra Keith Craft Racing  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Factory Five Racing

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

  •  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
November 2022
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30      
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2003, 05:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1
Not Ranked     
Default Advice appreciated

1. Will a C4 auto trans fit?

2. Trying to decidde between the 65MKII and the SpecRacer. I am basically looking for a badd arse street/drag car. I figure the main advantage of the Spec is the cage and rear end. Any other advantages/dis i should know?

3. I am thinking of a carbed 351 stroked to 408+C4 combo, so smog in CA is a problem. Anyway to reg this as older conversions, say like buying some junk yard frame piece and reging that, and putting that plate on my cobra, saying i converded it? Or something
89 mustang coupe- stroked, squeezed, and blown.

thinking about my first kit car
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2003, 06:48 PM
Ron61's Avatar
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Shasta Lake, CA
Cobra Make, Engine:
Posts: 26,441
Not Ranked     


If you are building the Cobra then you can register it under SB-100 starting January 1st if you can get one of the 500 numbers alloted for the year. You can register it by the year of the body or engine. Most people use the body. It will go in as a 2003 or whatever but the SPCNS number will make it smog exempt. If you can get one of the numbers, bring cash with you to the DMV, and quite a bit of it.

Ron 61
Ronnie Widener

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
The representations expressed are the representations and opinions of the forum members and do not necessarily reflect the opinions and viewpoints of the site owners, moderators, Shelby American, any other replica manufacturer, Ford Motor Company. This website has been planned and developed by and its forum members and should not be construed as being endorsed by Ford Motor Company, or Shelby American or any other manufacturer unless expressly noted by that entity. "Cobra" and the Cobra logo are registered trademarks for Ford Motor Co., Inc. forum members agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). Thank you for visiting For full policy documentation refer to the following link: CC Policy
Links monetized by VigLink