Keith Craft Inc.- We service what we sell!!! Check out our Cobra engines!!! We build high performance racing engines and components for the fast pace strip racing industry as well as daily drivers who want to be FIRST!!!

FE Forums sponsored by Keith Craft Inc.

Go Back   Club Cobra > Engine Building, Tuning, and Induction > FE TALK

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2004, 05:18 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Redding Kool april Nights

The best turn out is several years in spite of threatening weather. And what made it the success it was is the visit of some of the GASHOLE gang. A special thanks to Jamo, Turk, Daniel, and Pat. I have enjoyed this year's show more than any other since the first few back in 1990 and 1992. Their Cobras are the hit of the show except Jamo fell in love with Terry Geiser's race cobra and had to have his picture taken in it. They also saw the blown 427 Cammer that Bill is putting in a Cobra. Needs two people to drive. One to steer and one to sit on top of the blower and give direcrtions. Really wish Rick Parker and some of the other guy's could have made it but I know there are a lot of things going on right now.
At least for me, thanks guys and I have really enjoyed meeting all of you in person finally, except Turk, whom I have already met. No slight intended there Turk. I like these guys because they will drive the cars and not consider I drove it two blocks and that is a driver.
I also had the pleasure of meeting the Richards from England as Kay and Steve came out to my place that afternoon and I took him for a ride over to Shasta Dam. And I don't care what he says, I am really not that bad of a driver. I just wanted to make him feel at home by driving on the wrong side of the road.
I will be trying to get some time to get back down to Fresno soon as it has been to long since I have been down there.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery