Keith Craft Inc.- We service what we sell!!! Check out our Cobra engines!!! We build high performance racing engines and components for the fast pace strip racing industry as well as daily drivers who want to be FIRST!!!

FE Forums sponsored by Keith Craft Inc.

Go Back   Club Cobra > Engine Building, Tuning, and Induction > FE TALK

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
June 2024
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2005, 04:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: contemporary 289 FIA, 351 fi windsor
Not Ranked     
Default bernie knight where are you?

bernie, I was just looking at my messages & saw you left some back in july. sorry! I haven't been on club cobra for a very long time. My computer got hit by lightning last spring & I've not purchased a new one yet. So the only time I look is at work & that's not very often. So please don't take it personally. I wasn't ignoring you. Rob is doing well. We didnt see alot of him because he bought a new sail boat this summer and they spent alot of time on it rather than cobras.I did mid-ohio, road america and putnam park in 2004 & had a lot of fun doing them. Wayne's been redoing his house & I havent seen him much either. Are you coming to the us this year? If you are in the vacinity, please let us know and we'll plan accordingly. Don't be suprised if it takes a while for me to respond again. When I get back on the internet I'll check if you got the thread. If you are coming to the us this summer maybe we could do an event together if the timing was right.

t
Old 01-25-2005, 08:12 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Scott.....I received this email from Bernie the other day...
George
Cannot make February 'SAAC', due to 'Phillip Island Classic' and the 'F1 GP' in Melbourne in early March.
Will however be at the July 'SAAC' at Fonta California and at Columbus, Ohio for the Double 'Venom Spring Fling' a week or two ealier..
and these pictures too...
and this note with them from Bernie...

Thought I would send some recent photos of the Cobra. Nearly all done. I have some aluminium welding on the interior - stiching together the interior panels - to complete.

Then it's finally all done. Will then get in underneath and really detail etc.

Old 01-26-2005, 03:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Scott Where you been hiding Hope to see you at DV and the R&G It is the last weekend in August 25-28 05 Hope you can make it. How's the car doing. Try Bernie on the Ausie club. We are hoping for a better turn out this year at R&G. Eric G said he would help and get better info before the race. Hope you are well and the holiday season was good to you. Rick Lake
Old 01-27-2005, 06:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: -Sold- Contemporary 427S/C # CCX-3152 1966 427 Med Rise Side Oiler, 8v 3.54:1 Salisbury IRS, Koni's.. (Now I'm riding Harleys)
Not Ranked     

Australia? I saw him in the Arizona Cobras page earlier this week.

A man that is young in years, may be old in hours, if he have lost no time. But that happeneth rarely. Generally, youth is like the first cogitations, not so wise as the second. For there is a youth in thoughts, as well as in ages... Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
Old 01-30-2005, 05:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby alum 468 block
Not Ranked     

SCOBRAC

Hell I'm anywhere they want me to be.

Cheers

Bernie
KMS 427 #662 Shelby 468 CSX 1026
Old 01-30-2005, 05:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Scott

Thanks for the follow up. I wasn't worried as I have been talking with Wayne - wtcobra - and he told me you guys have been busy. Yes Wayne has done some work on his house since I was there.

I see George "Posted" my email to you. A few photos there also.

Yes that covers what I'm up to this year. A little racing in Australia, then over to the DVSF and the SAAC event.

I staying with Hershal - btsnake - at Phoenix Az. Then driving his Cobra over - three or so days - to Ohio. I'm with Hershal at the Melbourne F1 GP in early March, so I will see if Hershal thinks we can catch up on the way to Ohio in June..

Detour via St. Louis to Evansville.. if we go through St. Louis.??
Old R66.

Take care and will keep looking out for you...

Cheers

Bernie

Last edited by BMK; 01-30-2005 at 05:46 AM..
Old 01-30-2005, 05:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

George and Rick

Thanks for finding me there. Look forward to catching up again with you guys.

Possibly the 'Double Venom Spring Fling' or 'SAAC' at California. I cannot make the 'Run N Gun' this year as it clashes dates with our Australian Cobra Nationals.

also Anne and my 30th wedding anniversary. So guess if I want to get to 31st anniversary I had better not miss that one.... My children are organising something for us.

Take care

Bernie
Old 02-07-2005, 04:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Scott

Now are you about??

Bernie