Club Cobra Gas - N Exhaust  

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Finish Line--- Speak with Paula & Enzo

Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Tommy
  • 1 Post By KarlzEE Bebout
  • 1 Post By eschaider
  • 1 Post By twobjshelbys
  • 1 Post By Kthulu
  • 1 Post By eschaider
  • 1 Post By old willy
  • 1 Post By eschaider
  • 1 Post By Bob K

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2023, 12:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Finishline order with no answer

Hi, i made order from finishline 3 weeks ago for a delivery to france and no news from them,

please , is somebody has contact of Taylor or somebody there?

Thank you so much

Julien
Old 10-14-2023, 03:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Sold my EM.
Not Ranked     

Julien,
You'd do well to search this forum for comments from other people who have ordered from Finishline.
Julien likes this.
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's Razor
Old 10-14-2023, 08:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Julien, Finishline has developed a very poor reputation the last several years. Hopefully you used a credit card for payment and you probably will have some recourse for repayment. Good Luck.
Julien likes this.
Old 10-14-2023, 09:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2291, Whipple Blown & Injected 4V ModMotor
Not Ranked     

Julian,

I notice this is your first posting. It might be to your advantage if you visited this site more often, perhaps even before something goes wrong. You might actually benefit from this sort of participation.
Julien likes this.

Help them do what they would have done if they had known what they could do.
Old 10-14-2023, 03:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Sorry to say but you're not alone. We don't get much if any feedback from those in similar situations but dont expect their outcome was positive. There was another fellow from Australia recently who posted a similar thread. Search for "finishline" will bring up more than you can tolerate.

Cancel the order with them and if your card has been charged start the dispute process. Tell the card you've found the supplier has a history of unreliability. They may still have a time needed (one or two billing cycles) but at least start the process now.

Good luck.

If you were to say what part you are looking for someone may be able to suggest other more reliable sources.
Julien likes this.

Last edited by twobjshelbys; 10-14-2023 at 03:33 PM..
Old 10-15-2023, 10:22 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance
Not Ranked     

I placed an order with him earlier this Spring for a few interior items. Weeks went by without my items showing up. I sent a couple emails and then I called. Got the owner on the phone - he apologized up and down and said he'd ship my order immediately. It did come in a few days later, but overall I didn't come away with a really good feeling. Conversation over the phone left me with the impression that filling Finishline orders isn't their top priority.

Long story short, I would try to call the number that is (or was? I haven't looked recently) on the website and see if you can get resolution that way. Good luck!
Julien likes this.
Old 10-15-2023, 12:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

You know, when/if you engage in a Finishline mystery retail handshake/transaction and then come to the site to ask for guidance about slow or no delivery problems, you are sort of late to the dance. To mix metaphors, your horse has left the barn, and it really doesn't matter which saddle you pick — the horse is gone!

Devote a similar level of research and authentication into your transaction on the site before the fact. and your after-the-fact experience should be quite different. I am saying should be because some people can only learn by doing. If you are one of those people, there is no need to do the prepurchase research and no reason to engage in the post-purchase woulda, shoulda, coulda banter.
Julien likes this.

Old 10-15-2023, 02:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Mine, small block FORD
Not Ranked     

Hi there, just my 2 cents worth.
I made my first Finishline order back in 2019; a bit of a delay in shipping and I did need to ask about it, but everything arrived. I was going to order in 2021/22 but things were a bit strange and I wanted to hear what the state of things were before I ordered again, I just could not get a hold of anyone, no reply’s at all. Someone here mentioned they had moved locations so earlier this summer I noted the website was updated, I got a positive response, so I went ahead with ordering some bumper stuff. I waited a week and was about to start asking about my order and saw there was a message saying it was shipped. No problems, nicely packed, no damage.
So what dose it all mean…. I don’t know, my experience was ok for the most part, I might try again but every time I start reading these posts I am inclined to think I got lucky?

Julien likes this.

Perhaps he was always a shyster, but we just chose to over look it for awhile.

You build what you like and I will build what I like...it's all good

You know that guy,
The one in the neighborhood who likes to hang around the garage while you are working and talk about back when he had that killer 1977 Chevy Mustang
Old 10-15-2023, 06:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

You did! If the part has to be ordered, you will not be.

My guess is the suppliers have him on a cash basis because he doesn't pay on time. That means in-stock stuff (what little there is) ships relatively quickly. Anything that needs to be ordered is a much higher risk and a completely unknown timeline — other than it is going to be late, very late, because he will need to pay in advance before they ship.

There is no need to support someone who chooses to do business like that. Life is too short, and other are too many good sources available today.
Julien likes this.

Last edited by eschaider; 10-15-2023 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: Spelling & Grammar
Old 10-15-2023, 06:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I bought a couple of small items in 2022 and didn't have any problems. YMMV
Julien likes this.
Old 10-16-2023, 06:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

thanks everybody for all these comments, i ll try to get him on the phone but seems very difficult .. Thank you very much
Julien

Tags
accessories, cobra parts, finishline, parts