Keith Craft Inc.- We service what we sell!!! Check out our Cobra engines!!! We build high performance racing engines and components for the fast pace strip racing industry as well as daily drivers who want to be FIRST!!!

FE Forums sponsored by Keith Craft Inc.

Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Keith Craft Racing

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

MMG Superformance
Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
April 2024
S M T W T F S
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2004, 10:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     
Default New 427 Side oilers complete of dyno

If you ever wanted to have a new 427 side oiler FE engine there is no better time than now and with better parts than ever.
New Genesis cast iron blocks, pressure checked with all CNC block machine work second to none. Scat cast steel crankshaft, Scat 4340 H-beam rods, Custom JE pistons for application, Plasma Moly rings, Federal Mogul bearings, Electronicly balanced, Ford Racing double roller timing set, Comp Cams hydraulic roller camshaft, Crane hydraulic roller lifters, Melling HV oil pump, Armondo original style oil pan, windage trey and pick-up. Stock aluminum front cover, stock damper sleeve, BHJ new SFI approved damper, Edelbrock aluminum water pump, Smith Brothers .080 wall pushrods, Edelbrock Keith Craft stage 2 CNC ported heads, Erson roller rockers, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, choice of valve cover[Shelby, Ford Racing, Chrome Pent Roof], DaVinci 950 HP carburetor, MSD distributor and gear, Ford Racing or MSD plug wires, NGK spark plugs, McCloed aluminum flywheel, MSD 6AL box, MSD blaster coil, Blueprint assembled with build sheet provided, painted and detailed, Dyno tested and tuned. These engines can vary in size from 431C.I.{with a 390 crank} all the way up to 496C.I with 4.310 bore and a 4.250 Scat cast steel.

This complete package for 14,995.00. These engines will produce between 550 and 650HP depending on the size, compression and camshaft used.
There are upgrades available
Billet Scat or Valasco cranks add 1600.00
Billet Lunati Rods add 700.00
Shelby Aluminum block 2000.00
Genesis Aluminum block 1200.00
Keith Craft Stg3 CNC heads 1000.00
Shelby big bore block 2500.00

Call with any other options needed.
We do have three more genesis cast iron and one aluminum blocks available right now with more on the way.
Still waiting on Shelby blocks, have ten coming and seven pre-sold.

Don't miss out on this special chance to own a new FE engine that will performe like it was suppose to. If you want an FE that idles at 800RPM's but is still capable of 600HP here is your chance.

Fell free to give me a call at 870-246-7460 or e-mail me with any questions. Thanks Keith Craft
Old 02-29-2004, 02:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: soon to be Superformance
Not Ranked     
Default Genesis Blocks

Keith, are these blocks brand new and not needing repair. You had mentioned in earlier posts that you spoke to the people at genesis and told them to send you all the blocks they had because you could fix them and make them useable. I would only be interested in a new cast that doesn't need any patch up.

Thanks
Dave
Old 02-29-2004, 03:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     
Default New blocks available for engnes

We have new blocks available for the engine builds only that do not have any problems. We check all of the blocks we get from every manufacturer for problems. This is why we do all of our own machine work. We want to machine all of the important stuff in out CNC machine and finish ourselves. We can buy blocks with the machining all done but we want to do ourselves. Thanks Keith
Old 02-29-2004, 05:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP329 w/KC489 Shelby
Not Ranked     

Is this package intended to be a ready to run crate engine? I see no mention of an alternator or Hi-Torque mini starter, but other things (ignition) that are normally beyond a regular crate or long package.
Old 03-01-2004, 08:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default The way we sell most engines

This is the way we sell most of the engines we do. The other items are available as a up-grade or add on. We have the other stuff listed because this is a running engine of the dyno. We like to run them with the distributor the customer will be using because we set the curve on it and we like to use the customer carburator as well so we can tune it to the engine. This is why we sell the engines this way. Let me know if I can help in any way. Thanks Keith
Old 03-31-2004, 04:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

man, this must be one of the best deals ive seen going, i do not have a cobra yet, but i guarantee when i do, after buying the car, your my next call and check sent!! its impressive reading about your engines..just wanted to drop a line and say that....
Old 04-08-2004, 10:27 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Another Genesis 427 Finished

Just finished another Genesis block 427 Keith Craft stroker for Jim Woodard to go in his new Superformance Cobra. 496C.I. FE with Edelbrock CNC heads, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, hydraulic roller, Armondo oil pan with the DaVinci 950 carburetor and MSD ignition. This was a great engine that delivered some nice power numbers. Hard to believe these engines idle at 700RPMs and make 670HP and will turn 6500RPMs.
There are a lot of people that are missing out on these engines done in the Genesis steel blocks. We are doing quite a few in the Shelby blocks at the moment. I believe we are doing about 8 engines with the Shelby block at the moment. I have 5 more Genesis blocks that were shipped today and have 14 more Shelby aluminum blocks on order.
When you are ready for that special piece you where to come. Thanks Keith Craft