Go Back   Club Cobra > Manufacturers, Engine Builders, tools, and parts. > Kirkham Motorsports

Welcome to Club Cobra!  The World's largest non biased Shelby Cobra related site!

•  » Representation from nearly all Cobra/Daytona/GT40 manufacturers
  •  » Help from all over the world for your questions
  •  » Build logs for you and all members
  •  » Blogs
  •  » Image Gallery
  •  » Many thousands of members and nearly 1 million posts! 

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!  p.s.: For registered members this ad will NOT show

Nevada Classics
Main Menu
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
MMG Superformance
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Kirkham Motorsports

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By jkg2101
  • 2 Post By twobjshelbys
  • 1 Post By Blue66
  • 3 Post By jkg2101

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2019, 02:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham
Not Ranked     
Default Kirkham for sale

Unfortunately, i am putting my Kirkham 427 up for sale. I have wanted this car for a lifetime, and I have had the pleasure of owning for a short while now. But financial and physical concerns make it put it up for sale. I hope the right person is interested. the car is truly a work of art. The car is listed on the classified pages on clubcobra.com
can also see it here:
https://www.monticellomotorclub.com/...-bodied-cobra/

justin
t walgamuth likes this.
Old 12-25-2019, 02:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

I'd suggest you also list it on Cobra Country. I expect it will sell over there very quickly. The reality is that there aren't very many buyers here any more, especially for the dollars that a Kirkham will bring.
Blue66 and FredG like this.
Old 01-28-2020, 12:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX 6079 482CI CSX cross ram
Not Ranked     

i would love to see more photos of this car...
Old 01-28-2020, 03:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #1950, Roush 402R, TKO600
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkg2101 View Post
Unfortunately, i am putting my Kirkham 427 up for sale. I have wanted this car for a lifetime, and I have had the pleasure of owning for a short while now. But financial and physical concerns make it put it up for sale. I hope the right person is interested. the car is truly a work of art. The car is listed on the classified pages on clubcobra.com
can also see it here:
https://www.monticellomotorclub.com/...-bodied-cobra/

justin

Just curious, not trying to be a dickhead but........ you mention in your post you are selling for financial and physical reasons and on the website you are selling to make room for a new vintage Mustang????? Curious minds want to know!
Old 01-28-2020, 03:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdust View Post
Just curious, not trying to be a dickhead but........ you mention in your post you are selling for financial and physical reasons and on the website you are selling to make room for a new vintage Mustang????? Curious minds want to know!
financial = need money for mustang
physical = need room for mustang

???
Old 01-29-2020, 06:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #1950, Roush 402R, TKO600
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobjshelbys View Post
financial = need money for mustang
physical = need room for mustang

???

Makes sense to me
Old 01-29-2020, 07:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

physical= Just tired of the car an found a new shiny object I need ;-/
Sawdust likes this.

Now ... The dogs car
Mercedes E63S station wagon. 603hp
Old 01-31-2020, 05:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham
Not Ranked     

First I must clarify that I have wanted this car for at least 25 years, and it took me a long time to get it.
I wish I could keep it forever, but i am literally afraid to drive it on the track, and the track is my new hobby. I will never be faster than the new porsches and mclarens that the rich guys drive, but i figured with a vintage mustang racer, i might look and sound cooler.
So I need space
If I was not married, i would just put the Kirkham in my living room and look at it

And yes, as I type this I wonder if it would just be easier to get rid of the wife. I havent quite figured that one out yet
some of you post about how understanding your wife is. I dont have that. My wife said if I brought home one more car, then she was leaving. So I brought home a 67 corvette to restore. But she didnt leave. Instead, she just bought a $1200 coffee machine, and a Maltese (dog that looks like a rat)
Cobrafann, Sawdust and Alfa02 like this.

Last edited by jkg2101; 01-31-2020 at 05:10 PM..
Old 01-31-2020, 05:33 PM
Half-Ass Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #732, 428FE (447 CID), TKO600, Solid Flat Tappet Cam, Tons of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
... but i figured with a vintage mustang racer, i might look and sound cooler.
That's as good a reason as any to sell your Cobra. It's not for you, or it's not for you right now.
Old 02-01-2020, 12:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique Fresh 427 S/O
Not Ranked     

Quote:
First I must clarify that I have wanted this car for at least 25 years, and it took me a long time to get it.
I wish I could keep it forever, but i am literally afraid to drive it on the track, and the track is my new hobby. I will never be faster than the new porsches and mclarens that the rich guys drive, but i figured with a vintage mustang racer, i might look and sound cooler.
So I need space
If I was not married, i would just put the Kirkham in my living room and look at it

And yes, as I type this I wonder if it would just be easier to get rid of the wife. I havent quite figured that one out yet
some of you post about how understanding your wife is. I dont have that. My wife said if I brought home one more car, then she was leaving. So I brought home a 67 corvette to restore. But she didnt leave. Instead, she just bought a $1200 coffee machine, and a Maltese (dog that looks like a rat)
It will be easier to get rid of the wife. But be aware, it will be very expensive. Trust me...
Old 02-01-2020, 12:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ...
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB60 View Post
It will be easier to get rid of the wife. But be aware, it will be very expensive. Trust me...
Cheaper2keeper.
Old 02-01-2020, 04:49 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF MKII Riverside Racer FIA
Not Ranked     

Best to be comfortable on the track; not the place to go beyond your comfort level. The Mustang will have a longer and wider wheel base, but is still old school on handling so be careful. Drive within your limits and let the rich guys buy their success. They can throw way more money at it and can afford to pay for major repairs or a new car. Have fun, that's what it is all about.

Last edited by 1795; 02-01-2020 at 06:32 AM..