21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        
Old 10-09-2006, 06:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR - 427w
Not Ranked     
Default Run to Club Sandwich on Saturday

Several of us have talked about going down to Club Sandwich in Laughlin on Saturday (the 14th). Irwin Weiss (Silver w/black stripes Superformance) is attempting to get this organized. I talked with him tonight and we talked about meeting for breakfast about 8:00 somewhere near Sunset Station and then heading for Laughlin after breakfast.

If your interested, posta reply here and then give him a call (he doesn't have a computer at the moment) to let him know your comming.

I'll look for a place for breakfast where we can watch our cars. I think there's a place called "Country Cookin" on Sunset between Sunset Way and Vale Verde. I'll check tonight and let you know the name and address.

Should be fun time!
Old 10-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Doug,
Several of the AzCobras are going also, including me. They will be stopping at Mr D's in Kingman about noon on Friday. Join us if you can. Best way to Kingman is to cross the bridge. Mr D's is on Andy Devine (Rt 66) in down town Kingman. Other wise we'll see you at the Riverside.
Jay (Jay Bird on ffcobra.com)
Old 10-09-2006, 09:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Jay, most of the Vegas guys are planning to go straight to Laughlin. I have to be back in Vegas by 2:00 or so for a birthday party. I sure would like to meet up with you and see that car. I've never seen it in person, only photos. My cell is (702)524-6995. Hope we can meet up in Laughlin.

Last edited by DougR; 10-09-2006 at 10:02 PM..
Old 10-09-2006, 10:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

OK guys, the breakfast place I was thinking of is "Country Way Cafe" at 2021 W. Sunset. It's just west of Valle Verde going up the hill from sunset station. or down the hill from Discount Tire. We'll have a clear view of the cars from inside the cafe.
Old 10-11-2006, 03:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Breafast is at 8:30. See ya Saturday.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default Rain

I think the news said it would rain on Sat. You guys keep dry OK...
James
Old 10-12-2006, 12:59 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Talking

James, we'll watch the weather closley. But we'll meet for breakfast regardless. Come join us. May not be any Cobras but there will be Cobra Guys.
Old 10-13-2006, 09:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

The wife and I will try to stop by but it will be a busy day. If I could not make it I appolagize.
I'm In the middle of getting a cobra and should pick it up mid. next week. Can't wait to do a cruise with everyone.
James
Old 10-13-2006, 05:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well guys, it looks like rain for sure tomorrow. But I'll be at the Country Way Cafe at 8:30 for breakfast. Come on by!
Old 10-14-2006, 10:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Well it was great meeting you Doug and Chuck and the girls. Thankyou for the information on registration,that came in handy to know. About the inssurance if you guys could EM me at Porscheracer917@aol.com with some info. Had a good time even with the weather so bad. Would of liked to of seen your cars,But another day we will do it.
Thanks,James
Old 10-14-2006, 02:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

James, it was great having you join us! Just wished the weather had held up this morning so that we could get the Cobras out.

The insurance I curently have is with Classic Auto Insurance. Here's a Link to their site: http://www.classicins.com/index.htm
Old 10-25-2006, 05:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadster; 351W
Not Ranked     

How can I get a hold of Irwin. He left a message on my car inviting me to the Club Sandwhich, but I was busy. I have since lost his number. I wanted to thank him for the invite and also let him know that a few of us are racing at the LVMS this Saturday - Outside Road Course. Come out and run with us. Lapping Days is a fun / safe group to run with.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: