10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 06-09-2008, 09:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR - 427w
Not Ranked     
Default Cars and Coffee on Saturday June 14th...& 21st!

Update for Saturday the 21st. Last Saturday was such a hoot that we're going back again this week. We had a great turn out with about 250 cars and a good showing from the Vegas Cobras. There's a gentleman from Louisiana staying at the Hilton that is planning to come out so he can view the FFR's, Superformances, Backdrafts and whatever else we have. See ya (again) Saturday.

This Saturday (June 14th) is the kick off of "Cars and Coffee" here in Las Vegas. This has been a popular event in Orange County for several years and this event is now coming to Las Vegas. So let's all show up and and help get this thing going.

Here's the official announcement:
Cars and Coffee™ Las Vegas launches June 14th, 2008 from 7:00am - 10:00am. It is a weekly Saturday morning gathering of auto enthusiasts where hundreds of proud drivers from the Las Vegas area and beyond will congregate to kick tires and have a cup of coffee. There will be something for everyone to enjoy; classics, exotics, concepts, hot rods, motorcycles and motor-sport. And it's all free, minus the coffee of course. Click Here to get directions to the show.
It's located on Eastern between the 215 and St.Rose Pky in the Sansone Park Place shopping center.

See ya Saturday.

For more information go to: http://lasvegas.carsandcoffee.info/

Last edited by DougR; 06-19-2008 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: Updated for another week.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #113, 482 aluminum FE 601hp
Not Ranked     

Hey! This is great. I have been to the "C&C" in Irvine a few times and it is alot of fun. I'm glad to see we've started one here in Las Vegas.

Haven't made my decision on the replacement engine for #113, so I won't be driving the Cobra on Saturday, but I will definently be there for our first meeting!
Old 06-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 427 SO
Not Ranked     

Scott, email me at kcs1944@gmail.com
I have a question for you.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR Mk III
Not Ranked