Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 10:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 1884 5.0 E.F.I. NOS
Not Ranked     
Default Mid-Ohio track time SAVE$$$$$

The Mid-Ohio School and the Ohio Cobra Club have done it again!!! Now, if you sign up for the two day Cobra event, you can save some $$$$. Register before April 30 and you will receive a $30.00 savings ($295 for the two day event). After that the price goes to $345. For those who have been to this event, you know what a great deal this is, For those who have not yet attended, I encourage you to join us for an unforgettable experience. The thing I like best is the camaraderie of sharing two days with great Cobra people both on track and off. On track, the learning curve is steep, as you, once learning the proper racing lines from the pro instructors, press your car harder and faster into the curves and brake later and later at the ends of the straights. Confidence builds and you often think to yourself, “wow, I didn’t think I could go thru there so fast” Off track, you can compare notes with the other drivers and pros about many subject areas, tire pressure, alignment specs, gear ratios, corner entry speeds. The group shares freely as no one is competing for a trophy or points. All experience levels are welcome and every question finds a thoughtful answer. If a car experiences a mechanical problem the community is helpful to get every driver back out on the track by loaning spare parts or lending a hand for repairs, Tuesday evening many gather for food and bench racing at some of the local pubs and restaurants. New friends are made and longtime friends reunite for a fun evening...More talk of tuning, setups and car preparation fill the air along with humorous stories and antidotes. Wednesday back at the track all the information and practice start to sink in and the cars run faster and harder than the day before. Everyone is becoming more comfortable in their cars and the confidence level is up. Then the bad thing happens, the checkered flag is waved and you think “man this HAS been great, I can’t wait for next year.” On the way out you are already thinking of next year,” I’ll make my car better with bigger brakes, more power and better suspension and maybe I can help the new drivers to enjoy their cars more and make more new friends while learning more about my car and my abilities to drive it.” This event is being held in conjunction with the London Cobra Show June 21-26. Mid-Ohio Track days are June 21 and June 22. More info at www.londoncobrashow.com
Hope to see all there.
Gordon Gross
OCC/LCS

Last edited by GForce; 02-14-2011 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: More info
Old 02-14-2011, 04:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Cobra
Not Ranked     
Default what are the dates

when is it?
Old 02-14-2011, 07:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: RCR SLC, Graziano 6-spd, LS3
Not Ranked     

Jun 21-22 - more details here: http://www.londoncobrashow.com/Defau...pt=PLO1&pid=10

Pete
Old 02-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Stolen Avitar
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 1311 428PI
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by GForce View Post
The Mid-Ohio School and the Ohio Cobra Club have done it again!!! Now, if you sign up for the two day Cobra event, you can save some $$$$. Register before April 30 and you will receive a $30.00 savings ($295 for the two day event). After that the price goes to $345.
Not to nit pic but marketing is marketing. Wouldn't that be a $50 savings, not $30?

Steve
Old 02-21-2011, 06:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 1884 5.0 E.F.I. NOS
Not Ranked     
Default Mid-Ohio

The original price was $325 sooo 325-30=295. After April 30 there is a penalty or price increase of $50.00 to $345. sorry about the confusion.
Gordon
Old 02-21-2011, 07:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Awesome look forward to going!