14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        
Old 05-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     
Default Bring your appetite to LCS on Sat. night!

During the party on Saturday night we will have Old Bag of Nails and Pig Iron BBQ serving food so bring your appetite! At this point, they will start serving at 5:30. That will give us time to get back from London, shower up and get ready for the big party!

http://www.oldbagofnails.com/

Speaking of Saturday night, in general the format is....... we will have the HUGE tent set up for every one complete with table and chairs, sounds system, etc. That will be up all weekend for you to use as you like. They will start serving food. We will draw for door prizes. The guest speakers will talk. Then the Raffle car drawing and a breaf auction. By the way we take CREDIT CARDS this year for all items. Raffle car tickets, auction items, etc. So if you don't have the check book, don't worry about it. After that, we will have live entertainment to rock us late into the night!

All of this will be set up the same place as last year. In the corner of the three hotels so it will be a short 'walk' when you have had enough fun for the evening!

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-26-2006, 08:10 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

This is the same food that we had last year. The Pig Iron Grill is one of my Favorite eating establishments anywhere!!! The pulled pork sandwich is terrific!! And the fish and chips basket is a local award winner!

mmm...not I'm hungry...( droool..)
Old 05-26-2006, 09:43 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

And, what is this going to cost us???

Last year's was a little...pricey.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by trularin
And, what is this going to cost us???

Last year's was a little...pricey.
$6 was pricey? There is a McDonalds across the street. If you are careful, you may be able to eat there for $6 Shall I bring some PB&J's

Just pulling your chain Dave. I think it is $6 or so.

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-26-2006, 10:20 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

That was $6 for the samwich and when you got done it was more like $12.00.

You will probably bring PB&Js, just to have a laugh.

It was the company that made it worth it. I had a great time last year from hanging out with all you wild people...

Old 05-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

$12? What else did you buy? I just got off the phone with them and I think it will be about $6 for either the fish and chips (excellent fish and chips, my favorite in town) or the pulled pork sandwich and slaw. Now if you add a extra bag of this or that, soft drinks, etc. I guess it could add up. Me, the Cobra will be parked so I will BYOB'ing! Its party time!

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com

Last edited by rdorman; 05-26-2006 at 10:35 AM..
Old 05-30-2006, 08:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     
Default I'm here to tall ya...

...Margaritas and pulled pork BBQ work well together...! With all respect to the OBNPIBBQ folks...keep yer softdrinks. We serve hard liquor here...for hard men who've spent the weekend spinnin' tires, smokin' up the air, and drivin' hard...

Lookin' forward to it, guys...
WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:16 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin_Freddie
...Margaritas and pulled pork BBQ work well together...! With all respect to the OBNPIBBQ folks...keep yer softdrinks. We serve hard liquor here...for hard men who've spent the weekend spinnin' tires, smokin' up the air, and drivin' hard...

Lookin' forward to it, guys...
We are on the same page by that point in the evening......"... we don't need no stinking soft drinks! "

I can see how the sour from the margaritas will enhance with a Carolina style pulled pork...... yummy

Of course, some one may have to read the name on the winning raffle ticket for me

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-30-2006, 09:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

All,
This year I will bring a bottle of tequila--- Last year I was a mooch ---
And, as far as the food goes-- it was excellent---
Can't wait--
Mike
Old 05-30-2006, 09:49 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Braatz
All,
This year I will bring a bottle of tequila--- Last year I was a mooch ---
And, as far as the food goes-- it was excellent---
Can't wait--
Mike
Tequila good! If any one needs to know where to find Mike... and his tequila, let me know

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-30-2006, 10:49 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I sure am glad I am staying in one of the close hotels. I'm not sure I could find it if it was more than a mile away.

So, sunday, we are all going to be hung-over, irritated and in a general good disposition for driving home.

I'm in.
Old 05-30-2006, 10:51 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Shoot on Sunday we have an Autocross to go to and more fun! So on Monday.......

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-30-2006, 11:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     

Trularin wrote...

Quote:
...we are all going to be hung-over, irritated and in a general good disposition for driving home.
...and your point is.....?

Oh...and Mike...you don't need to "bring tequilla"....I have on good authority they actually SELL tequilla in Columbus...yeah, really...!

Hey...Rick....that may be a good addition to the Welcome Packet....tell us where the closest liquor stores are located. Oh, and make sure they've laid in sufficient quantities of tequilla, will ya...?
WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: B&B Manufacturing,351 SVO stroker from Bennett Racing
Not Ranked     

Should I bring some of KY's finest with me?

Gee I'll have to say our state contributes half the vices you could legally own.. Smokin,drinking,race horses, and corvettes... (they are the food for the cobra's)

I am in final count down mode!

J.A.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

GOCATS... Please do! A little of KY's finest will do just fine..

Freddie, you wish is my command.. liquor stores in the zip code of the hotels...

Corner Drive Thru
4744 Sullivant Avenue
Columbus, OH 43228
614-878-0068

Day's Drive In
4640 Sullivant Avenue
Columbus, OH 43228
614-878-2917

Heidelberg Distributing CO
3801 Parkwest Drive
Columbus, OH 43228
614-308-0400

Manor Carry-Out
579 Wedgewood Drive
Columbus, OH 43228
614-279-9100

New Rome Market Limited
5436 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43228
614-870-0207

S & S Drive-Thru
3870 Sullivant Avenue
Columbus, OH 43228
614-272-2271

State Liquor Stores
3786 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43228
614-274-6252

Village Beverages Inc
95 North Murray Hill Road
Columbus, OH 43228
614-878-0779

Wine.Com
2192 Wilson Road
Columbus, OH 43228
614-876-8015

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 05-30-2006, 03:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

All:
Those stores are for those when (oh my God) we run out ---So, I'll pack mine -and if , heaven forbid, we run out. I may need a little jolt on the way down.
Mike
Old 05-31-2006, 06:04 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Statement of liability........we at the LCS and OCC do not condone drinking and driving. We do however heartily endorse a healthy dose of driving then drinking!

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com