Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2008, 12:48 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: n/a
Send a message via Yahoo to imagine2frolic
Not Ranked     

Gives me thoughts of the movie DELIVERANCE!!!!!!!

Is there any squealing involved in this
Old 01-29-2008, 12:52 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagine2frolic
Gives me thoughts of the movie DELIVERANCE!!!!!!!
Yep...I don't care who you are...there's a visual I don't ever wanna see again...!
WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.
Old 01-29-2008, 01:14 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1981/ 418Stroker
Not Ranked     

Freddie, Freddie, Freddie, I bet you didn't even know that there was an American Cornhole Association did you
check it out
http://http://www.playcornhole.org/

You Southern Gentlemen may call it beanbag, but that sounds a little too wussie for grown men , ....don't you think CornHole has a more manly ring to it?
In any case the game can be played one handed allowing a free hand to hold the drink of choice, and so it can be played until quite inebriated and when one falls over , one can roll right into the watermelon crawl

In any case let's not scare off the folks from the main thrust here, which is BBQ and Grillin and feedin a bunch of hungry people, while laffin and grinnin and havin a great time.

How 'bout you weenie roasters, let's get you signed up!

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 01-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: n/a
Send a message via Yahoo to imagine2frolic
Not Ranked     

Cornhole Game | Discount Cornhole Bags | Quality Cornhole Boards

It says here there are thousands of satisfied customers.......hummmmmmm
Old 01-29-2008, 02:17 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance #770, Stroked 351W (393 cubes) w/ Tremec TKO-600, 3.27 Torsen locker, 'Hi-Tech' Blue w/ White Stripes, Wilwoods, Bilstein coil overs...and a big ear-to-ear grin!
Not Ranked     

Yeah...here's a picture I found of a couple of them....
Attached Images

WARNING: The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the management, editors, or owners. We welcome differing opinions, and recognize our responsibility to offer differing views. May cause drowsiness, restlessness, or irritability. Do not operate heavy machinery while using this product. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, or where prohibited, licensed, or regulated by law. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer good while supplies last. No substitutions allowed. Please observe posted speed limits. Professional driver on closed course. Do not try this at home. Please wear your seatbelt at all times. Close cover before striking. Use at own risk. Please dispose of properly. Drink responsibly. Prolonged exposure to vapors has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. Do not use this product of you are pregnant, or plan on becoming pregnant. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling fumes can be dangerous. Always wear safety glasses. In case of eye contact, flush with water and seek immediate medical attention. For occasional use only as directed. Avoid prolonged skin contact. Discontinue use if rash develops. If symptoms persist for more than three days, seek professional medical attention. Hearing protection required beyond this point. Danger: Hot surfaces. Use as directed. Proceed at own risk. Caution: Filling may be hot. Please don't litter. Actual results may vary. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner other than as intended. Do not use this product if you have an enlarged prostate, or have difficulty urinating.
Old 01-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 228, Roush 342R, 457HP/428TQ, modified AOD
Not Ranked     

The next thing you know, Steve will be telling us how good that "stuff" the folks in Ohio call Skyline "Chili" is on spaghetti.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I'll judge, I'll cook, and / or I'll eat. I'm from Arizona and I only know about salsa. OK you guys - show me your HOT stuff. John
Old 01-30-2008, 06:36 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

JoHn you're on , bring your salsa, you can set up a chip and salsa and Queso stand, That will go good with Freddies Mahgarrrrrritas.

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 01-30-2008, 06:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I was just about to respond to John...with the exact same thoughts...

Great minds...and all that...

John...bring it....we'll need some snackin' stuff all afternoon... If there's anything we need, there's all kinds of supermarkets up and down the road just around the corner from the hotels. Could be fun... 'speshully wif dem mar-r-r-garitas....oh yeah.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Great Minds all right, while you were responding to John I was looking for close by food store locations (you just gotta be My Daddy!)
and in addition to a super Walmart and Miers store there is a Gordon's Food Service store just north on Trabue Rd , and they got it all in commercial size portions, so no need to trailer to Columbus and worrying about keeping food cold, just get it here, ....that is unless you are bringing some kinda secret stuff?

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 01-30-2008, 03:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I'm in. John
Old 01-31-2008, 06:23 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Good on ya John lookin forward to it, now who else has a specialty they're proud enough of to show off?

The original London Show was about chocolate chip cookies and key lime pie, let's make this one about BBQ, Grillin, Smokin and Salsa, and ......Brats? I do know sumpin about smoked Brats too, and beans , baked beans with lotsa onyon and hog jowl and molasses and brown sugar,,,,,.............gotta go , I'm gettin hungry

Freddie you know anyone who knows how to make good coleslaw to go with all this pig fat we're gonna cook up?

Who else is bringin a grill?, Kentucky, Windy City, Capital area, how bout it?
I'm callin you out here

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hello?...I'm callin you out here....!
I just thought maybe you dint hear me?
Kumpie

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 02-12-2008, 06:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Hey Freddie, we got us a Blue Grass Jam session on Thursday Afternoon!

I cain't hardly stand it, BBQ, Maaaagarrrritas, Cornhole and Blue Grass all at the same time,.......dang it 's gonna be like goin to heaven!

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane HM1073 Keith Craft Genesis 427FE/482 CI
Not Ranked     

I will be going for the first time this year and staying at the Super 8 and can't wait. Where is this BBQ taking place?

Dan
Old 02-12-2008, 07:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

at the Hampton Next door or across the street, in any case just a watermelon crawl back to your room

Click to Win a Cobra!!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Oh don't worry...something tells me if you're located anywhere near the three major hotels you'll not have any trouble finding us...

Look for the Barbeque smoke...then follow your nose.

NOTE: Not all the smoke outside the Hampton is barbeque smoke... Roasting tires is not the same thing as roasting pork...
Old 02-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Renegade Nuns on Wheels
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427 roadster with 351C-4B
Not Ranked     

Near the tents I would think.

OhioCobraClub.com
LondonCobraShow.com
Old 02-15-2008, 01:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 3489 372w supercharged
Not Ranked     

So Kumpie,

Should I fire up the grill and cook the hot dogs and burgers again like I have for the last two years? I know you stopped by MANY times last year when you were transporting people in the golf cart. Will all the cooking need to be done in the field, or can we still do the cooking at the Hotel like last year and the year before? Last year I cooked approximately 150 burgers and 175 hot dogs in the 5 hours that the grill was going.

I have a great recipe for ribs, but with the track time first, I'm not sure how to keep them good until they can get cooked.

BTW, Gin and tonic's are usually the drink of choice around my grill

FFR Daytona Coupe #273, 331 stroker
Old 02-16-2008, 07:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I stopped many times, but think I only got a Dog as they werent done and when I stopped back the cooked batch was already snapped up, not sure yet where the cookins gonna take place, but bring your best! You heard we gout us some blue grass pickin and grinnin music, so we may be over towards the tent, and as always weather could influence...................oops I didnt asy that.......

Click to Win a Cobra!!