Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2007, 01:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby American CSX 4241 - authentically built
Not Ranked     
Default Bear Mountain thanks

Just wanted to extend my thanks to all the guys on the Bear Mountain run. This was my first "long distance" Cobra run, and I had a wonderful time. The weather could not have been more perfect for this run. The drive and the area was stunning, and the roads were fun. I was also able to finally do some calculations on fuel useage and mileage, and my car ran great. I hope everyone had as good a time as Lisa and I did.

Thanks to Bobby and Tony for setting it up and leading the the way. Thanks to everyone else for the great company, and for a chance to drive around with some great cars.

See my car at CSXinfo.net here >> CSX 4241

Last edited by Power Surge; 07-08-2007 at 01:46 PM..
Old 07-08-2007, 05:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1981 Aurora slabside 302
Not Ranked     

Right there with you Sal,which by the way was nice meeting you.Like to thank all involved. It was the first long distance run for my car after three years of work and it was a great day out on the open road.Loved the twisties through the mountains! I'd like to thank the guys who pulled over with me after my throttle stuck wide open on the approach to the bridge and kept an eye on us the rest of the way home.Love to see some of the video if you captured any of the run.

Dale
Old 07-08-2007, 05:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby American CSX 4241 - authentically built
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by poweredbyford
Right there with you Sal,which by the way was nice meeting you.Like to thank all involved. It was the first long distance run for my car after three years of work and it was a great day out on the open road.Loved the twisties through the mountains! I'd like to thank the guys who pulled over with me after my throttle stuck wide open on the approach to the bridge and kept an eye on us the rest of the way home.Love to see some of the video if you captured any of the run.

Dale
Whoa! When did that happen?? I thought everyone made the trip there and back without incident.

See my car at CSXinfo.net here >> CSX 4241
Old 07-08-2007, 06:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1358 Silver/Black stripes 466 2X4
Not Ranked     

Sal...I agree, it was a nice ride. We have to thank Rich for the tour throught the lakes...if I knew we were going to the lakes I probably would not have bought lunch Remember labor day weekend Limerock......

Dale...your welcome...knowbody knew the we had stopped, I thought we had really fallen far behind of the group, but as it turned out as I dropped off Harvey by the shop, Bobby and Steve pulled up so we didn't do too bad... see ya next time.

Tony
Old 07-09-2007, 04:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Spf 392W
Not Ranked     
Default bear mountain run

guy's
it was nice meeting you all, really enjoyed the run.the weather couldn't have been nicer & the people as well. got a nice burn on my left arm, looks pretty funny, learning from experience.
hope to see you again,
tim
Spf #1739 Roush392 Tremec
Old 07-09-2007, 07:45 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Angry Bear Mountain Run

Hi Everybody

Sorry for the confusion about lunch but I am not much of a poster. I had ask bobby to do the posting for me, I orignaly billed this run as the first snakes to the lake run. Bobby thanks for getting the run off the ground next time I'll put a little more input so there is no confusion and we can bypass the hip hop and Ice cream drippings on the fenders.

Thanks Everybody
Richie G
Seeyea