17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 09-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #698 428 Toploader
Not Ranked     
Default H.R.E. this comming Saturday?

Is anyone going to H.R.E. this Saturday and making the run to Lido Beach? Is there any info about the show on a web site or does anyone have any info? I cant find anything out on line and im not sure what this event is about. Thanks
Old 09-24-2007, 07:06 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 347carb
Not Ranked     

Try www. town of hempstead.org & click on calender

Last edited by partsman; 09-24-2007 at 07:10 PM..
Old 09-24-2007, 08:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR with a Ford 302 Supercharged
Not Ranked     

Exotic Car Display And A Tribute To Elvis Concert Highlight Third Annual Town Of Hempstead Car Show
September 5, 2007

Aston Martin, Ferrari, Maserati, Cobra, GT 40, Rolls Royce and Bentley will be just some of the cars on exhibit at the third annual Town of Hempstead September Seaside Spectacular Collector's Car Show, set for Saturday, September 29, 2007 on the big lawn at Town Park Point Lookout. The show will take place between noon and 4 p.m., with classic car "check-in" occurring from 10 a.m. through noon.

"In addition to the classic and exotic car displays, entertainment will be provided by Steve Mitchell, who will perform Elvis Presley's hits from the 50s, 60s and 70s," said Supervisor Kate Murray. "Classic cars will be judged by fellow car show participants, and wall plaques, sponsored by Lancer Insurance Company, will be given to the top three finishers in each of 15 different categories, plus an additional award for Best in Show."

The first 400 participants who check in their cars on the day of the show will receive dash plaques, sponsored by Merrick Collision and Towing.

"This year we are proud to have such a wide array of exotic cars," said Murray. "I wish to thank in advance Autosport Designs, Inc. from Huntington, Ferrari and Maserati of Long Island in Glen Cove, H.R.E. Motorcars, Inc. of Freeport and BCA Auto Sales, Inc. in Great Neck for their participation this year. These cars will be on exhibit only and will not be eligible for car show voting."

Car collectors may pre-register by Friday, September 14. There is a $10 per car participant fee. Day-of-show registration is limited to availability. To obtain a car show registration form, call the Town of Hempstead Office of Communications at 812-3272 or go to www.TOH.li/content/home/events.html and download a printable form. The show is open to cars vintage 1982 and older only.

"In addition to enjoying classic cars and live music, radio station B-103 will have giveaways for spectators," said Councilwoman Angie Cullin. "September 29 promises to be a great day at Town Park Point Lookout. Make sure you're there for all the fun."

Snacks, beverages and ice cream will be available for purchase. Please, no pets allowed at Town Park Point Lookout.

"Bring the family and enjoy a great day of entertainment at our oceanfront park at Point Lookout," said Supervisor Murray. "I hope to see you at Town Park Point Lookout on September 29."

Town Park Point Lookout is located on Lido Boulevard, directly across from the entrance/exit of the Loop Parkway. Rain date is Sunday, September 30.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA #698 428 Toploader
Not Ranked     

Good answers, thanks guys. Is anyone going from c.c. and are you bringing the ladies? My wife doesnt want to be the only one.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: