Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jhv48

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2014, 06:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Nissan
Not Ranked     
Default OJ Simpson- 20th anniversary of the chase!

Today is the 20th anniversary of OJ and Al Cowlings fleeing the police in the white Bronco. Do you remember what you were doing 20 years ago?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcyyCi2b2AY]OJ on the Run: The Bronco Chase - YouTube[/ame]

Whatever happened to O.J. Simpson's white Ford Bronco?
Old 06-17-2014, 11:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 427, 427/487 side-oiler
Not Ranked     

I went to UCLA grad school. Our graduation ceremony was held on that very day on Sunset in LA, and OJ in his Bronco and the chase passed right behind us during the graduation, while we were on the podium. I'll never forget that.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2932 with 438 Lykins Motorsports engine. Previous owner of FFR 5452.
Not Ranked     

That was the slowest white Bronco since John Elway!
1795 likes this.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR MKIII, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam
Not Ranked     

Big woop. The dude's a jail hound now as he should be.

IMHO,

Old 06-17-2014, 03:20 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF 289 Slabside Early Comp Car with 289 Webers and all the goodies. Cancelling the efforts of several Priuses
Not Ranked     

O J who?

As you slide down the Banister of Life, may the splinters never be pointing the wrong way
Old 06-17-2014, 03:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1436 514
Not Ranked     

Unfortunately, I was driving around an identical white Ford Bronco at the time. You have no idea how many times I was asked if OJ was riding along with me!!! Scott
Old 06-17-2014, 03:33 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     

And this was a press release that had to do with Cobras?

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS
Old 06-17-2014, 04:31 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Glued to the TV, and for the next 15 or so months. Might catch heat, but it was a joke with how they railroaded him in Vegas. Judge has come out and said she didn't like OJ or his lawyer.

First trial had too much Police corruption, NO ONE ever brings a sample of blood to the scene,,,,,, period, it's taken and refrigerated right away, and secured.

Socks with identical blood stains in both sides, blood trail from Bronco to front door, yet a bloody glove found behind Kato's room, on and on.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance#2352/Aluminum SO/490 c.i. 650 h.p. 605 tq.
Not Ranked     

It was a bad time, my father was dying, I was going through a divorce and this maggot got a free pass
Old 06-17-2014, 05:36 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #1473 392 cu.in. titanium/black stripes
Not Ranked     

Who gives a #%&$ about OJ?

Bob
Old 06-17-2014, 06:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: NAF 289 Slabside Early Comp Car with 289 Webers and all the goodies. Cancelling the efforts of several Priuses
Not Ranked     

Best thing that could have happened to him earlier was to trip while running through the Airport in the Hertz ad.

I'm with you Bob....who cares!!!!

As you slide down the Banister of Life, may the splinters never be pointing the wrong way
Old 06-17-2014, 06:38 PM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

About 30 some years ago, O.J. was my neighbor...used to leave the Ford dealership after 9 PM and stop at "Tops" to shop and there would be O.J. pushing his cart.

Never talked to him (although we had some mutual friends like Joe D.) but I did see him always smile and talk to people who approached him.

Too bad he has slight personality trait that involves a knife..........

Of course I have a friend who was an officer at Attica prison who had David Berkowitz ("Son of Sam') as one of "his boys" who told me David was a nice guy, he just had and issue with people parked in cars and a a .44 pistol!

David Berkowitz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/
Old 06-17-2014, 06:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Psychopaths cannot be healed. They learn to disguise their disease so the next "kill" is bigger than the last. Death is the only solution to eliminate psychopaths their minds are not curable.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

He needs to be set free so he can play golf and search for the true Killer

Old 06-24-2014, 06:48 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

NYG you are a funny guy posting this. You need some ideas? I have a few I didn't include in a post. I'm like History Buff start a thread and never come back.

However not much annoys me let alone piss me off like that lost thread of mine. But this sort of annoys me.

Peter Brant And Nate Lowman Throw A Party With OJ Simpson's Ford Bronco - Forbes

First off they use the Bronco as a joke for this art thingy. Second of all the town should treat Brant as a leper but instead kiss his ass. Back in the early 80's 2000 acres of the original 2500 estate of my g. grandfather was coming back on the market. I asked my grandfather if money could be borrowed from trust funds and well to much going on at the time and I was racing and not 20 yet. Many reasons why not but at that time there were bigger fish to fry. Brant with a relative partner bought the 2000 acres 18 million I believe. Properties subdivided, polo field constructedand all that. Funny thing when money got tight for him his world class horse barn burned down to the ground. Not only that but a lot was covered up but satellite pictures obtained by me could not be explained why minutes before his estate managers car was by the barn. Someone lied big time. But living in the area I here all the sketchy things he has done. Now that sort of annoys me. lol Sorry he still is a fake ass MF!

Edit. By the way in that flickr account ..Orange Superbird was a high school car. Automatic never liked it. My brother ha that Jamaican blue Daytona hemi...that was a sweet one. Sapphire blue GT 350 H was a high s cool car too. Still have it. As stated black Porsche crushed. Not sure I I deleted the Ferrari pics, I think did. Just send me a PM because you know I'm long winded. always a story behind a story behind that story. That's a quote from Beamon who flew through the air in Mexico one day and won the US a gold medal.

Two summers ago I was at my local museum looking at the new exhibit. There was a video of Bob's jump. My daughters watched it and saw how excited I was in seeing it again. Sort of cool having my daughters see me get that excited. What I didn't know was Bob was around the corner and heard me. Well one thing led to another and Bob is a friend now along with Herbert Douglas. Wish my wife could have met him. She would not have known who he was though. Great man faced great adversity. When he was a little boy he had to live with another relative because he father literally wanted to kill him. Truly a great man.

I won't get into how the US boycotted the '80 Russian games and I missed my chance.

https://brucemuseum.org/files/Press_...uce_Museum.pdf

Thursday, June 14, 7:30 pm. Olympic Games Lecture Series: Olympic Champions Panel. Athletes will talk about their personal Olympic moments and unique perspectives of the Games. Panelists include: Herbert Douglas, Jr., 1948 London Games, Long Jump; Bob Beamon, 1968 Mexico City Games, Long Jump, and other Olympians to be announced. For reservations, call 203-869-0376.