• 1 Post By Mark IV
  • 1 Post By ERA Chas

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2014, 11:55 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Club Cobra First Annual Club Roast

(I think a political thread should be opened up so that members could post those troll comments there) This is for the trolls

Well it's in the middle of the night and sort of restless so I thought I would work on the ClubCobra annual roast coming up soon. 'Tis true I do write for my own entertainment.

Was just listening to some Zeppelin to get me going. Did you know they at times use to start their concerts with Rock & Roll? It always gets me in the mood to move.

Did I mention Jimmy Page is a good friend and I have worked with him and Robert Plant in the past. Name drop Jesus H!!!

I will not censor myself when speaking on my friends! Did you ever think they use my name to name drop!

By the way is Jimmy the real Onyxrider?

JimmyPage.com

Picture will disappear in a few hours.

First off I thought a Nite-Mare build with a Mercedes W31Type 4 -German staff car was an interesting concept. Paint the vehicle back to it's original grey with black fenders, attach some Nazi staff flags, have some fancy subtle stitching in the leather with skull and bones. And for that shock value build a little brick furnace trailer and you could roast hotdogs and hamburgers at car events. Some members have no imagination and just criticize to criticize. I thought it would be an excellent build title for a Rode(not Road) Warrior Mad Max Cobra build. The ridiculous amount of horsepower would be the Mare part and triple black color would be the Nite side of the title.

For the record I only met President Obama a few times. No big deal really just something that has been going on in the family for over 135 years.

1. Had a dinner fund raiser for his campaign prior to being elected. 2.Certain fundraisers invited to inauguration and parties. 3. Meet & greet at Brooklyn Firehouse for first responders. 4. Attended Easter Egg Roll Ceremony at White House. Most things I do for my children

Oh forgot to mention I took part in the worlds biggest sea evacuation to ever take place during 9/11 That is why I was at the Brooklyn Firehouse.

Trolling for you trolls ain't easy!

Hey did I tell you when my girls were born my wife started a production company because she wanted them to get into acting. Well I eventually took that over after she passed but over the last two years I have been looking at various scripts and concept ideas. I must admit I am inspired by Club Cobra Trolls! They are good guys just a little out of hand at times.

However I didn't know there were board certified psychiatrists on this site. Using terms like delusional and egomaniac....hell now some are performing online exams asking "why did you ask that question." Oh this is frigging hilarious!!!!

Oh sorry back to the production company. I thought a concept could be taken from this site. A new twist on the Three Stooges.

One stooge offers his financial advice to unknown members. Oh really hilarious scenes on this one. Do you really think it's the proper place for financial advice? Or inviting car guys to meet when you are dissecting and being critical of members...think about it.

Second Stooge walks around with a SAAC registry and insists his Cobra is better than other fakeydoo wanna be's. And he uses the registry to hit #3 stooge on the head instead of being poked in the eyes.

Third stooge worked at a Chevy dealership and has inhaled too many fumes over the years. He has episodes where he thinks a chevy engine should be used in every vehicle. Stooge #2 and #3 are always at each others throats.

Well anyways I have to work on that script.

ood to make your point if someone disagrees but bringing up the definitions and registry over and over for nothing just to be a troll! I know it's a game to you but don't you think most everyone after how many years? is tired of it. At least you are consistent, I give you that. Consistent in what I have not a clue. And Jesse's "Just a Car Guy" blog just posted this. Not sure if it's accurate on speed but it reminds me of these three stooges.

No not the wreck (but it sure is a nice video) lol but the men speaking afterward. That is what it sounds like to me when these guys get trolling....just a bunch of static noise.

Just a car guy : When you suddenly learn, you have no brakes... you're at 90mph, and a sharp curve ahead with berms that will not be moved.. skip the first 30 seconds, they waste your time with nothing

Keep on going with your immature posts and comments. I have plenty of time(not really) to deal with this foolishness. In fact I hope you get that this is a reflection of your past actions and posts. I decided to join your little boys club.

I haven't taken the gloves off yet and entered into Miyamoto Musashi overdrive mode yet. Just keep it up and I'll have a real roast and concentrate in your direction.

Oh I forgot I did meet The Pres. twice more. Once in the East Room when Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, and Robert Plant were given their Kennedy Awards and once again during the evening show at the Kennedy Center. My bad.
Hey what can I say I get influenced by my close friends.

ozy "Over the Top"

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...er%20the%20top

Carry on...

OK one more for this roast...(OR taking the gloves off.)....Know what I really think?

Nothing, Zero, nada, zilch. Why you ask?

Because I treat everyone as a somebody that I meet. Specially for people in jobs like maids, waiters, service jobs. That's how I can return to an island after so many years such as Moorea and be treated like family by local fishermen. We treat people in our circles like family, that's how we have 2nd and third generation people in management and corporate positions.

And when you show me over and over your true colors...then you are a nobody. End of Story.

Hopefully some will get the hint. One roast is enough.

Next week you will see the ying to my yang. Contest coming soon.

Sorry no watch intel. Was in a rush in former post RV is not 75 ft. It is about 45 feet with a 30 foot matching trailer for all the scuba gear, small water craft, toys.... my mistake. But dam it still is hard to back up
Old 06-23-2014, 12:14 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Wasn't The Lounge set up for this sort of drivel ?

BTW - Are you of direct lineal descent of Judge E. H. Gary or something of a "cousin" ?
RodKnock likes this.
Old 06-23-2014, 03:01 PM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Exclamation

This is why drinking and drugs don't mix folks

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxRider View Post
(I think a political thread should be opened up so that members could post those troll comments there) This is for the trolls

Well it's in the middle of the night and sort of restless so I thought I would work on the ClubCobra annual roast coming up soon. 'Tis true I do write for my own entertainment.

Was just listening to some Zeppelin to get me going. Did you know they at times use to start their concerts with Rock & Roll? It always gets me in the mood to move.

Did I mention Jimmy Page is a good friend and I have worked with him and Robert Plant in the past. Name drop Jesus H!!!

I will not censor myself when speaking on my friends! Did you ever think they use my name to name drop!

JimmyPage.com

First off I thought a Nite-Mare build with a Mercedes W31Type 4 -German staff car was an interesting concept. Paint the vehicle back to it's original grey with black fenders, attach some Nazi staff flags, have some fancy subtle stitching in the leather with skull and bones. And for that shock value build a little brick furnace trailer and you could roast hotdogs and hamburgers at car events. Some members have no imagination and just criticize to criticize. I thought it would be an excellent build title for a Rode(not Road) Warrior Mad Max Cobra build. The ridiculous amount of horsepower would be the Mare part and triple black color would be the Nite side of the title.

For the record I only met President Obama a few times. No big deal really just something that has been going on in the family for over 135 years.

1. Had a dinner fund raiser for his campaign prior to being elected. 2.Certain fundraisers invited to inauguration and parties. 3. Meet & greet at Brooklyn Firehouse for first responders. 4. Attended Easter Egg Roll Ceremony at White House. Most things I do for my children

Oh forgot to mention I took part in the worlds biggest sea evacuation to ever take place during 9/11 That is why I was at the Brooklyn Firehouse.

Hey did I tell you when my girls were born my wife started a production company because she wanted them to get into acting. Well I eventually took that over after she passed but over the last two years I have been looking at various scripts and concept ideas. I must admit I am inspired by Club Cobra Trolls! They are good guys just a little out of hand at times.

However I didn't know there were board certified psychiatrists on this site. Using terms like delusional and egomaniac....hell now some are performing online exams asking "why did you ask that question." Oh this is frigging hilarious!!!!

Oh sorry back to the production company. I thought a concept could be taken from this site. A new twist on the Three Stooges.

One stooge offers his financial advice to unknown members. Oh really hilarious scenes on this one. Do you really think it's the proper place for financial advice? Or inviting car guys to meet when you are dissecting and being critical of members...think about it.

Second Stooge walks around with a SAAC registry and insists his Cobra is better than other fakeydoo wanna be's. And he uses the registry to hit #3 stooge on the head instead of being poked in the eyes.

Third stooge worked at a Chevy dealership and has inhaled too many fumes over the years. He has episodes where he thinks a chevy engine should be used in every vehicle. Stooge #2 and #3 are always at each others throats.

ood to make your point if someone disagrees but bringing up the definitions and registry over and over for nothing just to be a troll! I know it's a game to you but don't you think most everyone after how many years? is tired of it. At least you are consistent, I give you that. Consistent in what I have not a clue. And Jesse's "Just a Car Guy" blog just posted this. Not sure if it's accurate on speed but it reminds me of these three stooges.

No not the wreck (but it sure is a nice video) lol but the men speaking afterward. That is what it sounds like to me when these guys get trolling....just a bunch of static noise.

Just a car guy : When you suddenly learn, you have no brakes... you're at 90mph, and a sharp curve ahead with berms that will not be moved.. skip the first 30 seconds, they waste your time with nothing

Keep on going with your immature posts and comments. I have plenty of time(not really) to deal with this foolishness. In fact I hope you get that this is a reflection of your past actions and posts. I decided to join your little boys club.

I haven't taken the gloves off yet and entered into Miyamoto Musashi overdrive mode yet. Just keep it up and I'll have a real roast and concentrate in your direction.

Oh I forgot I did meet The Pres. twice more. Once in the East Room when Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, and Robert Plant were given their Kennedy Awards and once again during the evening show at the Kennedy Center. My bad.

ozy "Over the Top"

Carry on...

OK one more for this roast...(OR taking the gloves off.)....Know what I really think?

Because I treat everyone as a somebody that I meet. Specially for people in jobs like maids, waiters, service jobs. That's how I can return to an island after so many years such as Moorea and be treated like family by local fishermen. We treat people in our circles like family, that's how we have 2nd and third generation people in management and corporate positions.

And when you show me over and over your true colors...then you are a nobody. End of Story.

Sorry no watch intel. Was in a rush in former post RV is not 75 ft. It is about 45 feet with a 30 foot matching trailer for all the scuba gear, small water craft, toys.... my mistake. But dam it still is hard to back up
RodKnock likes this.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS
Old 06-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Moved to the Lounge...
Old 06-23-2014, 03:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Somebody is off their MEDS

OK weekend is over, all Crazy people back to the hospital.
I do like the nobody part, Have spent 1/2 a life time working in this direction. As far as treating people, all are done the same until the smart ones get into it. Rick L.
RodKnock likes this.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

Quote:

JimmyPage.com

ozy "Over the Top"

Carry on...

Geez....the better part of three litres of Cab Sav and I'm not even close to this "stream of thought"!!! And I have had "OX" and "Thelma and Louise" as customers plus some other "celebrities" that I don't need to name to stroke my ego...........

I have had a script in "pre-production" for some time now. It is "Mr. Rogers meets the Terminator" with a guest appearance by the alien from "Alien". Holding out for Jim Glickenhouse to direct................
RodKnock likes this.

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/
Old 06-23-2014, 08:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Nissan
Not Ranked     

hey, maybe for Xmas, OnxyRider will give cc members signed Jimmy Page posters?

btw, I love Jim Glickenhouse movies! (JG is native New Yawker!)
Old 07-07-2014, 04:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

More wasted bandwidth from the man who considers himself 'The Most Interesting Man in the World'.
Only none of us are interested. How about the Toilet instead of the Lounge Jamo?
RodKnock likes this.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:

In your nutcase "manifesto" above, you're obviously referring to myself (financial advice), Evan (SAAC Registry) and AL427 (Chevy dealership), but for whatever reason you can't seem to muster the courage to use our CC monikers.

I agree with Chas, you're taking up server space with your nonsense. Your threads and posts are not only ridiculous, senseless and the content useless, but they show you to have a narcissistic personality disorder.

I'm thinking you should be working on your health, not a script, and specifically your mental health. Seriously, seek professional help.
Old 07-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Losing patience here. If you don't want to read a post or a thread...move on.
Pretty damn please.

Last edited by Jamo; 07-08-2014 at 06:05 PM..
Old 07-12-2014, 08:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Meanwhile, in Jamo's home state California...

An ordinance approved by the Berkeley City Council says that at least 2 percent of all pot carried by medical marijuana dispensaries must be provided “at no cost” to “very low-income” individuals and families.