Club Cobra

Club Cobra (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/lounge/)
-   -   Ignore (EOM) (http://www.clubcobra.com/forums/lounge/58256-ignore-eom.html)

rdorman 10-25-2004 09:58 AM

Ignore (EOM)

I hit new thread instead of new response!
Rick

Turk 10-25-2004 10:11 AM

This thread has a lot of potential. It starts of rather open to all developments, very little bias and slant one way or the other.

Good topic Rick.
One of your best!

TURK

Any pictures?

Michael C Henry 10-25-2004 10:13 AM

I thought it said OEM.

Turk 10-25-2004 10:16 AM

Mike,
That's not fair. You're twisting his words..

TURK
He clearly said EOM.
Some people......

rdorman 10-25-2004 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Turk

This thread has a lot of potential. It starts of rather open to all developments, very little bias and slant one way or the other.

Good topic Rick.
One of your best!

TURK

Any pictures?

:3DSMILE:

Rick

trularin 10-25-2004 10:36 AM

I hardly think this will run 20 pages like DV's.

Great topic Rick. BTW, how did the timing and tuning go with the new CAM?

Dang, ladies and gentlemen, he has introduced a topic for the thread. Sorry, couldn't resist.

LOL

rdorman 10-25-2004 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by trularin

Great topic Rick. BTW, how did the timing and tuning go with the new CAM?
Haven't touched it yet. I have a tendency to think things through, research, think about them for a few months more, in the mean time thinking new things through, then double check the thinking on the first topic before proceeding, all the while researching and thinking a few more months about the second thing (now multiple by more things and draw me a nice chart). The good news is, by the time I am done thinking about it and 'get to the gettin', I don't have to think about it any more.

Rick

Turk 10-25-2004 11:10 AM

Gentlemen,
Too early in the thread to be hijacking it.
Please stay focused on the topic.

TURK

Jamo 10-25-2004 11:20 AM

Too much freedom in where this thread can go...just not right. May have to close it.

rdorman 10-25-2004 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Turk

Gentlemen,
Too early in the thread to be hijacking it.
Please stay focused on the topic.

TURK

In that case, I think that Mike subconsciously desires OEM over EOM. Thoughts?

Rick

Edley Rondinone 10-25-2004 01:50 PM

Gave onr of my friends' 6 year old boy a ride in the Cobra.....he was all buckled and harnessed in, and we went for a spirited ride on the freeway.
As we rumbled up his street at the end of the ride, he said he needed some "cool sunglasses"!
I asked him why he needed some "cool sunglasses!" and he said,

"Because its such a COOL car!"

ItBites 10-25-2004 01:50 PM

Some people have too much time on their hands

Chaplin 10-25-2004 03:09 PM

rdorman 10-25-2004 03:16 PM

;

Dsprint2000 10-25-2004 03:42 PM

:

Edley Rondinone 10-25-2004 04:36 PM

(:P)

clayfoushee 10-25-2004 04:59 PM

Brilliant Rick...............the first impossible to hijack thread!

750hp 10-25-2004 05:25 PM

.... or impossible NOT to hijack thread ?!?

clayfoushee 10-25-2004 05:49 PM

Does that mean your glass is half empty or half full:D ?

Turk 10-25-2004 07:27 PM

vs

Here we go with another small block vs. big block thread.
Enough already..