28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2007, 11:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Scooter to vist "Paris"

Scooter is going to jail in 6 to 8 weeks,per judge Reggie.

Scooter sent to jail by a "W" appointed judge! WOW! That must have felt like a Cheney hunting trip!!!

Now the question will be ...does Scooter pull a Paris and get out after serving 3 days because of a "W" pardon?

With "W"s approval #'s at 29 % , LOWER THAN CLINTON'S DURING MONICIA!!
will "W" sink even lower with the public opinion and pardon him?

Will Scooter cry out for "Mommy" or " Cheney" while he goes to the slammer??

Tune in about six or eight weeks when we hear ROVE say .." Scooter WHO?"

Can't make this stuff up! And another year & a half to go!!!!! Can't wait
Old 06-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Why shouldn't Bush pardon him, he can't run for office next time anyway!

Man the Republicans have GOT to be sweating out what W may or may not do with Scooter.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:55 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: n/a
Send a message via Yahoo to imagine2frolic
Not Ranked     

Maybe Paris, and Scooter can have conjugal visits, with eachother!
Old 06-15-2007, 07:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

comments@whitehouse.gov

We should all send the Whitehouse emails telling "W" what we think of his work. He is a joke.
I'll admit we really didn't have much choice but my Lord I'll be glad when he is out of office.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

" "W" is a joke. " Speaking of jokes.......

Have a friend who's a writter for Letterman. The have enough material NOW for "W's" next year and a half left on his term , for Dave's "GREAT MOMENTS IN PRESIDENTIAL SPEECHES" bit. This bit has been on almost every show for over a year already!!

Everyone makes mistakes but man, I can't remember any leader of any country that sounds like an idiot at every speech.

The .."This is MY goverment" ...just being the latest!!

Picture this....years from now Scooter sitting with his grandchildren on knee, the kid ask..."What did you do for the war on terror , Grandpop???
"Well Iam a covicted felon from the Bush-Cheney days, but I was pardoned,so it really doesn't count"

I feel MUCH safer now that we have Paris & Scooter behind bars...now if only we could get....OSAMA!!!!!
Old 06-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: n/a
Send a message via Yahoo to imagine2frolic
Not Ranked     

You mean like this one I just sent? A reply already too....lol automated reply

Mr. President,

You are so very wrong about what our fellow Americans want. We want the illegals to be handled for what they are, ILLEGAL. They are criminals, and a burden. I lived in a large Mexican community, and worked with them too. They laugh in our face, and are draining us of precious resources. They work illegally, and still they recieve hospitialization, food stamps, schooling, and the whole time laughing at us.

My wife is an immigrant, a legal immigrant, and I will find it a slap in the face to allow the illegals to stay. Most legal immigrants find it a slap in the face too. No matter what nation they arrive from. I have never joined a movement, but I am joining this one. With financial contributions, and my body also.

You have taken us down a slippery slope, and gravity is taking over. It is time to save ourselves. You have no clue what the common man wants, or even needs...... John
Old 06-15-2007, 08:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

"It's hard work...in other words ,we have to work hard!"......."W"
Old 06-15-2007, 06:57 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Well if nothing else it put a whole new meaning to
"W"TF?

I tell you I voted for the guy. I know God will punish me for it when my day comes and I have no good reason. I send an Email to the above address every few days. This mess with the illegals is driving me nucking futs. You are correct they are laughing in our faces. Maybe Cheney needs to go hunting with "W".