Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 07:19 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A & C, 351W, Tremec 3550. Exiled Member: Club Cranky
Send a message via ICQ to Roscoe
Not Ranked     
Default 4 U of M Football Players in Gang Rape.....

And they are all black. Let's see where this goes.............

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_197225633.html

Ex-Gopher, Convicted Felon Linked To Rape Case
Criminal Complaint Against Jones (PDF)

Esme Murphy
Reporting

(WCCO) Minneapolis Prosecutors call it rape at a drunken party which was caught on cell phone video. They have charged University of Minnesota cornerback Dominic Jones with third-degree criminal sexual conduct.

However, WCCO-TV has confirmed that another U of M football player who'd been kicked off the team actually organized the party.

Robert McField had been convicted of two armed robberies but was somehow still living in campus housing the night of the attack.

On Monday, Jones was charged with sexually assaulting an unconscious woman.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: n/a
Send a message via Yahoo to imagine2frolic
Not Ranked     

Predators of any kind need to be removed from society. I don't care if it is a rapist, or the head of Enron. T
Old 07-17-2007, 07:58 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Predators of any kind need to be removed from society. I don't care if it is a rapist, or the head of Enron. The rapist is only a wee bit more disgusting than the rest.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:01 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A & C, 351W, Tremec 3550. Exiled Member: Club Cranky
Send a message via ICQ to Roscoe
Not Ranked     

The reason I'm following this story is to see if the media treats them as they did the Duke Lacrosse guys.........I doubt it......

Roscoe
Old 07-17-2007, 08:05 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Roscoe, I am sure you are 100% correct. We wouldn't want to offend anyone would we?

I hope the Lacrosse players take everything the prosecuter ever earned. He too was a predator. Preying on those guys to better his career. After they clean him out for every penny he ever earned. Then put his sorry butt in jail....
Old 07-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
I hope the Lacrosse players take everything the prosecuter ever earned. He too was a predator. Preying on those guys to better his career. After they clean him out for every penny he ever earned. Then put his sorry butt in jail....
yep and do the same with the woman that picked them out of the lineup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DNA showed she had sex with three different people, none were the Duke players,where I come from,she would be referred as a very "good" hooker, looks like she was also popular.........

I hope those football players make some big bubba a really nice girlfriend in jail, it would only be fitting..........seems now all those college and pro ball players not only want to be millionares, but thugs too..........some very, very long prison sentences would be in order for these guys...........

Quote:
The reason I'm following this story is to see if the media treats them as they did the Duke Lacrosse guys.........I doubt it......
I bet no one will hear a peep out of jesse or al on this one.........

David

Last edited by DAVID GAGNARD; 07-17-2007 at 11:15 AM..
Old 07-18-2007, 10:58 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I am wondering who the stripper was trying to lie to? Her boyfriend after he found her panties all messy? Then she had to claim rape? Yes, she also needs to reap the rewards of her lies. One lie leads to another lie which leads to yet another.