Kirkham Motorsports

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 02:56 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Neutral     
Thumbs up What gives me the heebie jeebies...

I fear to death that I would ever become so $hit scared of anything that falls outside of my narrow, gloomy comfort zone that I would need to seek constant approval and reinforcement from others who share my brain numbing paranoia.

I fear that one day I would wake up and find myself the kind of person so limited in scope and foundation that any idea not supportive of the desperate pre-conceptions I cling to profoundly threatens my entire world and sense of self.

I would be afraid of only being able to feel good if those different from me appear stupid and sub-human; needing to discredit others in order to feel legitimate; and only being able to feel confident by huddling with a group of idiots exactly like my pathetic self.

I am afraid the dumb fog of ignorance that accompanies a mind stiffened and atrophied after years of being starved of the exercise of debate, the exploration of new ideas and the challenge of analyzing and rationalizing my beliefs.

I am desperately afraid of becoming so phucking stupid that I hungrily swallow up all of the ridiculous, insular drivel that supports what I want to believe, and seek to validate my prejudices by regurgitating it for the approval of my peers.

Ghosts in white sheets that drawl when they speak? Nah. I'll jam my fingers into the eye-holes in your hood and knot the phucking sheet around your neck. Your burning cross will come in handy for toasting your balls before I feed them to your dog once I let him out of your pickup truck. Nice doggy.

Registered mail? Fuuck you a$$hole. My ban notice from the moderators (sorry guys) will be on line so I don't need to be afraid of no fuucking letter. Unless you're sending me a check in return for my kind efforts to enlighten you, roll it up and stuff it up your a$$.

Oh yea - have a nice day.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 04-07-2009 at 03:43 PM..
Old 04-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 428 FE 4-speed CR "TL" heavy spline
Neutral     

So, basically you fear becoming an Obama fan?
Old 04-07-2009, 04:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1715, Roush Built 434 ci Stroker, Dart Block, Ported AFR 205 Heads... 561 hp / 547 tq, Former Roush Show Car, Completed and Prepped By Olthoff Racing.
Not Ranked     

I was thinking he was afraid of becoming a liberal
Old 04-07-2009, 04:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Well we know what cobra de crapell fears - pretty liberal load of dung in your drawers when faced with a whippin' in this recent thread:
I fart in your general direction

SPO1715 -
Quote:
I was thinking he was afraid of becoming a liberal
Not at all, brother. My views on some issues could be taken as liberal and on others they might sound conservative. I really don't give a $hit about the labels. I would be afraid of being afraid to speak my mind without first making sure my opinion pigeonholes neatly into someone else's definition of political correctness, liberal or conservative.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 04-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

You all need a break. Go outside, breathe the air, walk around...
...stay off the computer for a while.
Closed Thread