21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 08:36 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 90% of a 428 friggin SCJ Engine!
Neutral     
Default I report, you decide

How cool is this?
Old 04-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Gee, anti CNN. Those AS* Hole* should have had their broadcast license pulled years ago as they are just an arm of the Democratic party and don't report news. Notice how quickly they got off the air when they couldn't get anyone to agree with the great ones agenda.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 04-16-2009, 04:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427SO with big twin autolite inlines on custom intake, jag rear, top loader, wembeldon white, guardsmen blue stripes
Not Ranked     

I'm not surprised, 'sponge bob' has more viewers than msnbc and cnn!. That clip is just one of the many reasons why!!.

Remember!, there's a huge difference between a 'parts' changer, and a mechanic.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:45 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters 351 Windsor 405 HP
Not Ranked     

It's scary but anyone who would watch CNN is an idiot and like their reporters haven't got a clue about what is going on in this country!!
Old 04-16-2009, 06:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Butler with home-rebuilt 393 Cleveland stroker(Ya---ikes!)
Not Ranked     
Angry If she was a "reporter"........

.....why was she attempting to give a speech or correct the guy whom she was interviewing? It is (a bit) regrettable that the guy wasn't a tad more articulate. Why (for instance) didn't he hold his cute little baby up as a future "tax slave" or su'un? Oh well. The REAL tax revolt should take place in November 2010-----but by then it may well be too late if Rom Emmanuel (Sp?) and his ilk are able to cram this stuff through at express-train speed. I can honestly predict, speaking of presidential "legacies", that Obama's name will be a curse-word for people not yet born. What does the average baby born today "owe" in taxes?
Old 04-16-2009, 06:47 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: classic roadsters 347 stroker
Not Ranked     

You poor misguided souls ware was the outrage when Bush was running up the deficit? so let's get real here, this is about hating the black guy, nothing more, and you all bit off on Fox corporations desperate attempt to gin up a revolt that didn't exist and its laughable! and do you even understand what tea bagging means these days Ha! stop embarrassing yourselves it's wrong to make a liberal pity you!

Urban dictionary tea bagging, look it up.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:06 AM
Charter Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: My Shell Valley Coupe is here! Now the building begins....
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra bill View Post

To bad for you, gelding....

Scott S
Old 04-16-2009, 07:07 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Quote:
so let's get real here, this is about hating the black guy, nothing more.
If you weren't so phucking ignorant,I'd feel sorry for you.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:15 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters, 351W -> 392
Not Ranked     

Quote:

This, from a self admitted tax cheat.

"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier."
Old 04-16-2009, 07:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well now just like fox noise your making things up there JT.
Old 04-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

c SPACE b,

Let me tell you my experience in the law, if someone makes an accusation and there is no response, a presumption of admittance is concluded.
Do I need to find the link to the thread in which you never responded?
How sad you don't remember.

How is "fox noise", (which I would presume is howling) relevant?

"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier."
Old 04-16-2009, 07:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 90% of a 428 friggin SCJ Engine!
Not Ranked     

Cobra Bill, just how many gin & tonics were you into by the time you posted that?

It only made sense to me when I feigned a drunk slur and re-read it.

And how is the Tea Party "all about hating the black man?"

Mike
Old 04-16-2009, 08:02 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well then I guess you got me, I don't remember, I don't pay much attention to 3 year olds anyway, so go find your pacifier and snuggle up to your fox noise. Whaaaaaaaaaa!
Old 04-16-2009, 08:41 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
You poor misguided souls ware was the outrage when Bush was running up the deficit? so let's get real here, this is about hating the black guy, nothing more, and you all bit off on Fox corporations desperate attempt to gin up a revolt that didn't exist and its laughable! and do you even understand what tea bagging means these days Ha! stop embarrassing yourselves it's wrong to make a liberal pity you!

Once again the laughable nonsense about Bush. BUSH is not President now. Why can you not accept that FACT. YOU replaced Bush with an incompetent, inexperienced, leftist, anti-American puppet. So that must be why you only want to talk about Bush. The present is too horrible to even you.
The Bush deficit? Yes, BAD. No question about it. In 8 years he increased the deficit by $5 Trillion. It was $5 Trillion when he came into office and 8 years later it was $10 Trillion. That was awful! And this nation could not afford it. Democrats said so.

NOW, the obamanation, in just over 80 DAYS, read DAYS!!! Has Blown $4 Trillion and committed to $6 Trillion MORE in less than half the time Bush had.
Bush $5 to $10 Trillion in 8 years.----BAD
BO $10 to $20 Trillion in less than 4 years.---------------INSANELY BAD.

Dan
Old 04-16-2009, 08:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Colt 1911
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
Once again the laughable nonsense about Bush. BUSH is not President now. Why can you not accept that FACT.
Liberals can not argue that the current administration is anything but a bunch of tax-cheating incompetent bureaucrats. So, they desperately go back to their "blame Bush" policy of idiocy.

The numbers are unquestionable. Despite their claims of a Bush spending spree, it didn't happen. What is happening is a runaway spending programs in an effort to redistribute income from the successful working guy to the lazy and foolish:

What is happening is the Obama Depression. It will only be broken when the new elected officials come into office after the 2010 elections.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

It just shows how ridiculous you guys are and please don't stop, the more out of touch you guys become the more irrelevant you are! and good luck with winning an election again. I'm not even going to try and argue with you nut bags why we are having to spend all this money to keep the economy going its clear you have no concept. As for going back to Bush, you forget who brought us this mess, 20 of the last 28 years who has been in charge ? yes that's right say it out loud, republicans! you broke it, you pay for it! so shut up and live with it, and quit trying to blame Obama for your mess.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
It just shows how ridiculous you guys are and please don't stop, the more out of touch you guys become the more irrelevant you are! and good luck with winning an election again. I'm not even going to try and argue with you nut bags why we are having to spend all this money to keep the economy going its clear you have no concept. As for going back to Bush, you forget who brought us this mess, 20 of the last 28 years who has been in charge ? yes that's right say it out loud, republicans! you broke it, you pay for it! so shut up and live with it, and quit trying to blame Obama for your mess.
c b,
I realize you will be unable to comprehend the following. But if you could, you would be much improved. Not happier, as 'ignorance is bliss', just improved.

Liberals most hated and least understood word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
re·al·i·ty (r-l-t)n. pl. re·al·i·ties 1. The quality or state of being actual or true.
2. One, such as a person, an entity, or an event, that is actual: "the weight of history and political realities" Benno C. Schmidt, Jr.
3. The totality of all things possessing actuality, existence, or essence.
4. That which exists objectively and in fact: Your observations do not seem to be about reality.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:06 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Have you ever looked in the mirror?

wow! so it only took liberals 8 of the last 28 to muck it up? Thanks for bringing it up.

If you are not "going to try and argue" why do you keep posting? Seems more indicative of a three year old mentality. Just keep on touching that hot burner.

As you have shown C space B, long term memory or lack of accountability are the diseases which pervade the majority public mindset.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

LMAO...

C space B... the CNN "regurgitator"

just for you, a fox news link.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...t-house-humor/

"By one count, the two of them used the word "teabag" more than 50 times on one show. And on Monday, Cox even let the viewers in on their joke -- referencing Urbandictionary.com, a site which offers a number of colorful definitions for the term "teabagging." "

and here I was giving YOU credit for coming up with something original... albeit juvenile.

Old 04-16-2009, 11:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Why doesn't everybody just read the constitution and learn how the country is really supposed to be run. You will be in for a shock. They didn't want the federal government to have all this power because it would be just like being back in England with a king.
Closed Thread