LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 07:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 427 Side-Oiler
Not Ranked     
Default Tax collectors get one of their own killed

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/val...er_shot_de.php

Was only a matter of time.A civilian,in a MARKED DPS car,raping the public.It was only a matter of time.

Another working man dead 'cause of the politicians.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:28 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Bill,

As some of the posts said, there may be more to it than just some guy ticked off at the speed cameras. The pictures show the car pulling out from behind the van which would tend to indicate that the driver stopped for whatever reason. But even a speeding ticket is not reason to kill anyone.

However I am afraid that you could be right about the violence escalating. Around here it is now a daily thing for robbery, assault, murder, breaking and entering, and about any other crime you can name. Much of the increase in crime right here is due to the very high unemployment rate, easy access to any kind of dope you want, and I apologize to those hard working law enforcement people who do their best, but we do have some crooked cops here and none of the police seem interested in anything but writing seat belt tickets. They will sit and watch driver after driver go by with a dam cell phone in their ear and won't stop them. The police department is already in trouble over their business dealings with a prostitute.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 04-23-2009, 07:26 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Ron-Your dropping the ball in a couple places here:
A) i never said the guy(the shooter) was justified.THere are two scenario's:
1)He was "just" shooting up the van and the killing of the operator was a really bad"collateral damage"incident.
2)He intended to kill the operator.

As of now they haven't released any details other than they are "talking to a suspect".

B)The operator is NOT LE.He is a civilian,working in a MARKED DPS vehicle,un-protected,un-armed.The company he works for also is NOT LE.

The politicians have this guys blood on their hands for putting him in harms way just to revenue the public.

The guy with the gun was the "intrument of his death"-the politicians were the cause.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:54 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I never said that he was justified. In fact I even stated that even a speeding ticket is no reason for killing anyone. I don't see in my post where I said that you said it was justified. Please point that part out to me. I in no way intended to infer that you said it was justified when even I don't think it was and I am as radical as they come on that issue. Sorry if you thought that I was inferring that you said the guy deserved it.

Then my remarks about the increasing violence around here were just added. They just found another man with his head beat in yesterday late and are trying to find where he was when he was attacked.

Ron

Old 04-23-2009, 08:53 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Ron,you inferred it.I just want to be clear that's all.

Your LE reference was a non-sequitur,as the topic really has nothing to do with LE.Again,just a bit of clarification,that's all.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Bill,

Your LE reference was a non-sequitur,as the topic really has nothing to do with LE.Again, just a bit of clarification,that's all.

You are correct. I should have left that out as it had nothing to do with the subject. Now what do I have to do a penance to gain your forgiveness?

Ron

Old 04-23-2009, 11:05 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

5 Hail Marys and 15 push-ups
Old 04-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

15 push ups. I want to be one of the fat people that is ruining the air quality. Already said the Hail Mary's as my priest came by today and I went to confession.

Ron