Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 06:03 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Exclamation North Korea Still At It

This idiot is just wanting a nuclear war and they are going to start one of they have to. Seems they could use the money that extort from the U.S. to not build a bomb to feed some of their people. Instead we paid for their dam bomb. This and Pakistan or Iran I fear are going to be the possible cause of a really bad nightmare.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090429/..._korea_north_3

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 04-29-2009, 04:49 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

We should just assign the responsibility for North Korea to China. Tell China if we are attacked by North Korea, we will retaliate, and if any nukes just "happen" to blow up a few Chinese cities, well, we warned China to handle North Korea.

We don't want a bigger government; We want a government that does a few BIG things, and does them right.

If you think that you can cut it, if you think you got the time, they'll only give you one chance, better get it right first time. 'Cause in this game you're playin, if you lose you got to pay. And if you make just ONE wrong move, you'll get BLOWN AWAY!
Old 04-29-2009, 05:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharroll Celby View Post
We should just assign the responsibility for North Korea to China. Tell China if we are attacked by North Korea, we will retaliate, and if any nukes just "happen" to blow up a few Chinese cities, well, we warned China to handle North Korea.
That sounds good in theory, but we would probably have to call China first and ask them if they would mind supplying us with the material to build the nukes.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:27 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

And will be until one of three things happens:

1. War is declared.
2. Kim dies.
3. He sees the light and disarms.

Just a few points.

Old 04-30-2009, 07:35 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Tru,

# 2: He has already appointed his successor and that guy is a radical military general and wants war.

# 3: Kim will never disarm. That inbred family is so screwed up his Father and he are both insane. He wants to provoke a war with any excuse where if he dies and that nut takes over he will start one himself without any excuse. He is a lot like Hitler in that regard. Start a war and blame it on someone else.

Ron

Old 04-30-2009, 03:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

But Obama thinks Bush was wrong on the eastern front and he can talk his way out of this mess! As you mentioned war is loomong on the eastern front. Kim is only biding his time till he has a bomb.
joeg
Old 04-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1993 G-Force Cobra, Ford Falcon V8 "Sold 1996"
Not Ranked     

Well from my point of view .. the US and UK invaded Iraq over WMD, the US keeps threatening Iran over their Nuclear program and claim the US will use military action, well about time the same threats are put towards this North Korean D******d.

I live in Japan and the last thing I want is the Korean cockroach testing more nukes on my door step.

A few TLAM's in to all the nuclear plants and throw the b*****d front door should do the trick
Old 04-30-2009, 06:12 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Why are you looking this way ??

Have you voiced your concerns to your Embassy in Japan ? Or to the Japanese Government ?

Why should we spend our blood & treasure for you ? If you're that upset about it,head south towards Austraiia.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 392cobra View Post
Why are you looking this way ??

Have you voiced your concerns to your Embassy in Japan ? Or to the Japanese Government ?

Why should we spend our blood & treasure for you ? If you're that upset about it,head south towards Austraiia.

Why because in 2008 the US Government Borrowed from Japan $400 Billion to fight its wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, What you did not know the US has been asking money from Japan to pay for its wars? It also asked for $130 Million to build new bases on Guam so they can move a Base from here in Japan to Guam.

And under the Japanese/US security pack the US has to PROTECT Japan from any and all THREATS, why because you forced Japan to create Art 9 stating Japan will NOT have a MILITARY FORCE at the end of WWII.

OH and everytime the US starts a cluster f**k somewhere around the world it asks Australia for Troops and Japan for Money.

Last edited by Tatsushige; 04-30-2009 at 08:40 PM..
Old 05-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
You stated in an earlier post that Japan should throw out Article 9 and then kick the U.S. out of Japan. I am all for it and let Japan take on Korea and for Gods sake I hope we get a president some day that will quit apologizing to Japan for the use of Atomic Bombs. I was in Korea and saw what it was like. Where were you? Let Russia have Japan. They deserve them. I don't hate the Japanese people but the country is a sore spot with me and always will be. Whine and cry because you were bombed into submission, yet the atrocities that your troops committed are ok I guess since it was in the name of the Emperor. As I stated in another post, Japan would have made a great Atomic testing area until it broke apart and sank.

Ron

Old 05-01-2009, 02:41 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
As I stated in another post, Japan would have made a great Atomic testing area until it broke apart and sank.

Ron

And you wonder why people call for the murder of US citizens??

It is because of d**ks like yourself with comments like that that makes people take up arms against the US and anyone that is WHITE is automatically label as a yank also (Which is a INSULT to us Australians) and are targeted by these fruit loops that just want to kill you yanks, because of your arrogance!

The only reason the US will not take on the DPRK is because the DPRK would have the backing of China and Russian and the US would be wipe from the planet. That is why every time the DPRK threaten something the US bends down to kiss the DPRK’s A-hole.

Face Facts the US starts fights with nations that it thinks it can win against and since Nam you have not won any of the cluster f**ks you have started, just cost the lives of 1000's of civilian and the lives of US, UK and Australians Soldiers for nothing.

Nam was a JOKE, need I say more on that one!... so on the report card it is a FAIL
Somalia, Civvies kicked ya a**e... so on the report card it is a FAIL
The Russians could not win in Afghanistan so there is no bloody way in hell the US will... so on the report card it is a FAIL
Iraq is a hole in the ground that money has been thrown in to and bodies of soldiers that have died for NOTHING!... so on the report card it is a FAIL

If you start with Iran, all the Arab nations will join in and israel would be wiped from the plant(Not a bad thing) and all the USA Oil supplies would be cut off. You would be pushing your cobras around the place.

Now even though I would LOVE to see the DPRK glowing at night … I also know there is no way in hell that the USA, South Korea and Japan will win against the DPRK, it never won the first time and it will NOT win if this crap starts again.

Last edited by Tatsushige; 05-01-2009 at 03:00 AM..
Old 05-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
You are the one that conveniently ignores all of the atrocities that Japan committed. I don't dislike the Japanese people but have no use for the country as a whole. The only reason Japan didn't use an atomic bomb was they never got it built in time. Don't start with me on you high moral opinion of World War 11 and how badly Japan was treated. You do not have any idea of what you are talking about. As for kicking us out of Japan, I am all for getting out of there. Also Korea as I have no use for it either. And I will not apologize now or ever for the use of the Bomb on Japan and think they should have used more after all of the atrocities YOUR so called Imperial Army committed against every race they over ran. Did you ever hear of the Bataan Death March or is that something that you just figure is a part of war?

Ron

Old 05-01-2009, 03:06 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Do not tell me about WWII ... I heard the stories from my British Grandfather that was fighting the Germans in Europe and I heard the stories from my Australian Grandfather that was fighting the Japanese in PNG ...

One thing my Australian Grandfather said .."He did not hate the Japanese for what happen, they were doing a job, like he was doing a job, the job was to kill the other guy"

Now calling for a NATION to be wipe from the PLANT is uncalled for .. and it was the USA that went APE**** at the UN when IRAN call for the terrorist state of israel to be wipe from the MAP!

HISTORY is BULLSH*T WRITTEN BUT THE WINNERS TO MAKE THE LOOSER LOOK BAD!

I was taught in Australia at school all about WWII, but I also did research when I moved to Japan and what the HISTORY books in the WEST say and what the HISTORY books in Japan say are at either end of the scale. I take the MIDDLE GROUND both sides commited war crimes. EG Flying the families of Japanese War Criminals out so they could watch their Husbands/Fathes be SHOT DEAD by FIRING SQUAD!

Last edited by Tatsushige; 05-01-2009 at 03:11 AM..
Old 05-01-2009, 03:34 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
I agree with you about history and a lot of what you have said. I do apologize for my remarks about the sinking of Japan as that was uncalled for, but I won't apologize to you or anyone else because we got the bomb first and used it before the Japanese could. As for World War 11 I was much older than you and coming from German nationality, I studied a lot of old German records they captured. Yes, our troops committed things they should have been stopped from doing, but after you watch your buddies being shot and starved for no reason it is easy to do that. I speak from experience, you from books.
You know all about World War 11 because you hear stories from your Grandfather. That is nice. My Father was shot in Cologne,Germany which is near where we originated. I listen to his stories and others that I knew but I don't believe everything they say as they were all in a state of mind at the time that caused them to tend to overstate somethings and ignore others. I was in Korea and don't need books or people to tell me what it was like. You don't like me, fine. And remember since you are such a knowledgeable expert on the war that the SS was only following orders just like any other person on the other side.

EG Flying the families of Japanese War Criminals out so they could watch their Husbands/Fathes be SHOT DEAD by FIRING SQUAD!

How about the Japanese taking prisoners at random and bayoneting them or hanging them by the thumbs in the sun until they died just for sport. Yes it happened and that never came from any book.

Time to end this as it is going nowhere. Post if you must but I won't answer as I don't care for this type of posting. Good luck and all the best to you.

Ron

Old 05-01-2009, 04:37 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I also apologize, Like I said in my PM to you, there is strong reasons why I now defend Japan.

But agree war is BS and in the end no one really wins it and there are always two sides to every story and both sides will never agree what happen.

That is why my Signature says "You Only live once, so forgive and forget"

As for "NOT LIKING YOU", Ron this is a forum with IDs on a screen, if we all agree on everything in the world, the world would be a boring place. Good thing is we are mature enought to talk on a forum, and not start wars like the di*ks we vote in to Power, that are ment to work for the people but really are busying lining their pockets with money and sending other to die for that money!

Keep safe

Tatsushige
Old 05-01-2009, 04:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427SO with big twin autolite inlines on custom intake, jag rear, top loader, wembeldon white, guardsmen blue stripes
Not Ranked     

Tatsushige, you and vrm connected at the hip?,,,,

Remember!, there's a huge difference between a 'parts' changer, and a mechanic.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:45 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Perry,

We have resolved our differences via PM. Just a misunderstanding on both sides as to what the other was trying to say.

Ron

Old 05-01-2009, 04:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 427SO with big twin autolite inlines on custom intake, jag rear, top loader, wembeldon white, guardsmen blue stripes
Not Ranked     

Ron, I don't know anything about you guys differences?, My comment was noting the almost exact style of these two.

Remember!, there's a huge difference between a 'parts' changer, and a mechanic.