14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 09:35 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     
Exclamation Doctors vs Gun owners

Doctors vs Gun owners

Doctors

(A) The number of physicians in the U.S. is 700,000.

(B) Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year are 120,000.

(C) Accidental deaths per physician is 0.171.

Statistics courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.

Now think about this:

Guns

(A) The number of gun owners in the U.S. is 80,000,000. (Yes, that's 80 million)

(B) The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500.

(C) The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is .000188.

Statistics courtesy of FBI

So, statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners.

Remember, 'Guns don't kill people, doctors do.'

FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE DOCTOR.

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat.

We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!

Out of concern for the public at large, I withheld the statistics on lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical attention!
Old 05-06-2009, 10:21 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham #570 w Shelby FE
Not Ranked     

I think doctors are just better at making it look like an accident.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1993 G-Force Cobra, Ford Falcon V8 "Sold 1996"
Not Ranked     

In Australia they are trying to BAN firearms so I have just sent this to our PRIME MINSTER W(anker).

Funny how the MPs and PM have ARMED BODYGUARDS protecting them yet they are telling the public they can not protect themselves as it will VIOLATE the HUMAN RIGHTS of the CRIMINALS if we SHOOT the BASTARDS!
Old 05-07-2009, 03:27 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

I don't seem to recall any crimes being committed with an illegal doctor, though.

:-)
Old 05-07-2009, 05:22 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerworks View Post
I don't seem to recall any crimes being committed with an illegal doctor, though.

Illegal Abortionist Bertha Bugarin Sentenced to 6 Years, 9 Months Prison

SAN DIEGO, April 27, 2009 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Abortionist Bertha Bugarin was sentenced in San Diego County on Friday to 6 years, 8 months on nine felony counts of committing abortions without a medical license. Judge Charles Gill ordered that Bugarin's sentence run concurrently with a sentence she is currently serving on similar charges in Los Angeles.

Bugarin once ran the second largest abortion chain in California, operating eleven abortion mills in the 1990s. She was known to hire abortionists who were sex offenders, substance abusers, unlicensed, and professionally incompetent. Bugarin herself had no medical training

By the time of her arrest last June, nine women had come forward with stories of botched abortions received at Bugarin's hand. Many suffered from incomplete abortions and were forced to return to have their abortions done again. One woman was hospitalized three times, and birthed a live baby that died three hours later.

"Bugarin's sentence was less than we had hoped, given the number of felonies, and the seriousness of her crimes," said Operation Rescue spokesperson Cheryl Sullenger about the case. "Each time Bugarin committed an abortion, she knowingly risked the lives of the women she victimized."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2238880/posts
Old 05-07-2009, 05:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance SPF#2572, 427 S/O 2X4
Not Ranked     

They call it "practicing" medicine for good reason
Old 05-07-2009, 05:47 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerworks View Post

A few more.I would guess this group of illegal Doctors killed in the the thusands.

Bugarin, who has no medical training, owns five abortion mills in Southern California, including one in Chula Vista, a southern suburb of San Diego. She had been posing as a doctor, performing abortions illegally for $500.

In August, 2007, Bugarin was arrested in Los Angeles after a the police raided four of her clinics. She was charged in Los Angeles County with 18 counts committing abortions without a medical license. Her sister, Raquel, was charged with four counts of aiding and abetting her sister in their illegal abortion operation. In addition one of Bugarin’s hired abortionists, Laurence Reich, was also arrested after he was found to be doing abortions months after losing his medical license for sexually molesting his patients.

Bugarin’s abortion chain, Clinica Medica Para La Mujer De Hoy, preys on Hispanic women, and would often pass out abortion discount coupons in Hispanic neighborhoods.

http://tinyurl.com/cfufob

other "doctors" who performed abortions at the clinics:

- Nicholas Braemer, who lost his medical license after numerous botched abortions, one of which resulted in a woman’s death.

- Laurence Reich, who lost his license after a second conviction of sexually molesting his abortion patients. Sherman Oaks resident Yvette Chambers said that Reich groped her breasts and asked explicit questions during an abortion. Accusations which led the medical board to put Reich on probation for 10 years included Riech asking women to masturbate and rubbing their genital areas while examining them.

- Mohammed Dia surrendered his license after charges of malpractice and billing fraud. He admitted to the medical board that he used a van to bring a bleeding patient to a hospital after perforating her uterus and leaving part of the fetus in her body.

- Glenn Edward Miller, an admitted alcoholic whose license was revoked by the medical board in 2005 due to repeated substance abuse relapses. Miller was on probation for performing obstetrical procedures while under the influence of alcohol.

- George Dalton Flanigan, who was put on probation for five years for delivering a dead baby using a vacuum procedure, after refusing to perform a cesarean section.

Miller and Rand had settled a malpractice lawsuit filed by a woman who said they gave her an abortion at a non-Bugarin clinic in 2002, even though she was not pregnant, rupturing her uterus in the process.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:02 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

...not "by".... "with" :-)

(...sigh)
Old 05-07-2009, 06:07 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Not sure if they ever found them all but some years back Stanford University found that their computer had been hacked and over 100 Doctors Degrees awarded to people who had never attended there. They did track down some but many had seemingly just vanished. One was arrested in one of the Eastern States, I forget which one while doing surgery with a medical book propped open on a table showing what to do. Some surgical nurse got worried and called the authorities.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 05-07-2009, 06:22 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by 392cobra View Post
A few more.I would guess this group of illegal Doctors killed in the the thusands. (sic)
Well, those guys should be shot.