14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 05:10 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     
Default Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

To think that Ol' Huggy Bear picked Biden to add "Stature" to the ticket.Does say a lot for Huggy.

Hard to believe to second in line is Biden and Pelosi is third.
Kinda gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.
.................................................. .................

"Vice President Joe Biden, well-known for his verbal gaffes, may have finally outdone himself, divulging potentially classified information meant to save the life of a sitting vice president.

According to a report, while recently attending the Gridiron Club dinner in Washington, an annual event where powerful politicians and media elite get a chance to cozy up to one another, Biden told his dinnermates about the existence of a secret bunker under the old U.S. Naval Observatory, which is now the home of the vice president.

The bunker is believed to be the secure, undisclosed location former Vice President Dick Cheney remained under protection in secret after the 9/11 attacks.

Eleanor Clift, Newsweek magazine's Washington contributing editor, said Biden revealed the location while filling in for President Obama at the dinner, who, along with Grover Cleveland, is the only president to skip the gathering."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...ret-vp-bunker/
Old 05-19-2009, 05:36 AM
Member of the north
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A Cobra
Not Ranked     

And, so?

I am sure there are going to be an assortment of "thingz" revealed in the next 3.5 years.

Just goes to show, anything is news.

I am surprised the color of the vice president's underwear is not a topic.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:39 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by trularin View Post
And, so?

I am sure there are going to be an assortment of "thingz" revealed in the next 3.5 years.

Just goes to show, anything is news.

I am surprised the color of the vice president's underwear is not a topic.

You really don't get it,do you ???
Old 05-19-2009, 06:04 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham, KMP178 / '66 GT350H, 4-speed
Not Ranked     

So...the "secret location" is the basement where he lives, eh?

Quote:
You really don't get it,do you ???
Looks like you fell for the joke, too.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:05 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

So why don't you tell me the punch line ?
Old 05-19-2009, 03:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1715, Roush Built 434 ci Stroker, Dart Block, Ported AFR 205 Heads... 561 hp / 547 tq, Former Roush Show Car, Completed and Prepped By Olthoff Racing.
Not Ranked     

Biden is an idiot but gets a pass because he is a Democrap. Double standard by the mainstream media again...
Old 05-20-2009, 06:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 3881 427 FE w/2x4bbls and 4 spd toploader
Not Ranked     

Why would any aggressor nation, cult, deranged individual or religious fanatical group with the will or ability to attack the US consider the location a priority target? Take out Wall Street and Fort Knox. With those gone even Washington would seem like a trivial target as well as any sitting administration. I'd bet 'the bad guys' knew the location long before the VP did. The VP reminds me of growing up with the understanding that children should be seen and not heard.
Old 05-20-2009, 01:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates/Shell Valley Street Cobra
Not Ranked     
Default The office of Vice President is ...

often called not worth a bucket of warm spit... No serious person cares what Biden does as Vice President. No one votes for a Vice President with the possible exception of his home state. No President shares his authority with the Vice President. The VP is irrelevant.... except when he is called upon to execute the duties of the President if the President is unable or unwilling to perform them himself...like in the previous adminstration. Don't get your antiseptic shorts in a bunch about the VP or you will be at risk as being perceived as silly and as irrelevant as Fox News.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1715, Roush Built 434 ci Stroker, Dart Block, Ported AFR 205 Heads... 561 hp / 547 tq, Former Roush Show Car, Completed and Prepped By Olthoff Racing.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartruff1 View Post
often called not worth a bucket of warm spit... No serious person cares what Biden does as Vice President. No one votes for a Vice President with the possible exception of his home state. No President shares his authority with the Vice President. The VP is irrelevant.... except when he is called upon to execute the duties of the President if the President is unable or unwilling to perform them himself...like in the previous adminstration. Don't get your antiseptic shorts in a bunch about the VP or you will be at risk as being perceived as silly and as irrelevant as Fox News.
Spoken as a true liberal that probably spent the last 8 years talking crap about Cheney...
Old 05-20-2009, 04:55 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Read it again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP01715 View Post
Spoken as a true liberal that probably spent the last 8 years talking crap about Cheney...
Cheney was the exception, Bush was so inept that Cheney was making policy...that won't happen this time...if people think they can diminish Obama by laughing at Biden, history is not on their side...it's just trivial gotcha nonsense, but if it makes you happy...go for it...I'll do my best to annoy you.....well, maybe not my best...
Old 05-21-2009, 05:59 AM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore View Post
The VP reminds me of growing up with the understanding that children should be seen and not heard.
Biden is a clown and embarrassment to even obama.

But .....Biden and Pelosi being #2 & #3 sure makes for a nice Life Insurance Policey for obama.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:21 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default What a nightmare that would be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 392cobra View Post
Biden is a clown and embarrassment to even obama.

But .....Biden and Pelosi being #2 & #3 sure makes for a nice Life Insurance Policey for obama.
....maybe worse than Palin....you know, I have a hunch he is letting Pelosi "twist in the wind".... and when I see them together the body language is that Obama can't stand Biden... according to what I have read many if not most Presidents look at the VP like a turd in the punch bowl... maybe he picked Biden and Hilliary (another mystery) to have them you know "in the tent so to speak" as his foreign policy is likely to be controversial...it is quite a dance to watch...
Old 05-21-2009, 04:03 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Bartruff
you are a true LIBERAL- you ride both sides of the line-- You make fun of Palin, yet a bafoon like Biden you stand up for!
If McCain won, ( i know an impossibilty) you would be all over her butt at her first gaff!
And i bet you use cnn-abc-nbc and cbs as you your gospel in news reporting. One station, FOX reports the other side of the story AND ADMITS IT IS biased to the conservative side unlike your news sources who are so biased to the Misaih Obama, yet admiot nothing. Watch Brian Williams some night with his Obama storie's, he almost has and orgasm just talking about him.
Let the party begin-
A discussion with a liberal is like farting in the wind-you both stink when its over!!
joeg
Old 05-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Let's get back to the subject of the thread and lay off each other.

Old 05-22-2009, 03:49 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
The usual Disclaimer. The following opinion is my own and not meant to start any arguments.

Obama is a danger to the country but the people immediately behind him are just as dangerous. His shake hands and give the country away policy isn't going to work. Neither is his Hitler like threats to any person or business that criticizes him. He would have killed to get in office and he has no power to threaten to use the Washington power group to punish newspapers that publish anything criticizing his policies or threaten to have the license of broadcast stations pulled. Actually since he has done nothing but talk since being elected there isn't much to criticize that he has actually done.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 05-22-2009, 05:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Both sides of the political spectrum

have much to offer...I have no trouble supporting the conservative view of small efficient government, states rights, balanced budgets, personal responsibility, free markets....etc...and I support the liberal view that the gov needs to provide a safety net for the less fortunate... and needs to regulate the markets to protect the consumer, that children in particular need to have health care and a head start in Public schools...I think we all agree on some core issues like public health and safety, a strong national defense, and protecting the enviroment, a stable financial system....etc... no one "side" is 100% right or wrong...that the Congress needs to act in the Public Intrest rather than the special intrest....I somethimes think we have a nation of 9 year olds screaming at each other.....see ya...