14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Kirkham Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 01:35 PM
6th Generation Texan
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lone Star Classics #240,Candy Apple Red,Keith Craft 418w - 602 HP,584 TQ
Not Ranked     
Default Iranian Missle

Looks like obamawussie just got bit*h slapped.

Iranian Missile Launch Confirmed

By Thomas Erdbrink
Washington Post Foreign Service
Thursday, May 21, 2009; 8:40 AM
"The rocket went into space, returned to Earth and hit its target," Ahmadinejad said to raucous cheers in a soccer stadium lined with posters bearing his image.

The crowd of men and women, separated by sex according to Shiite Muslim tenets, repeatedly chanted "Ahmadinejad, we love you!" and "Ahmadinejad, we will vote for you!" during his 45-minute speech, which was aired live on Iranian television.

Ahmadinejad said the test was an important scientific achievement and a blow to those trying to thwart Iran's development with weapons and threats.

"We send them a message: Today the Islamic Republic of Iran is running the show," Ahmadinejad said in his speech. "We say to the superpowers, 'Who of you dare to threaten the Iranian nation? Raise your hand!' But they all stand there with their hands behind their backs."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052000523.html
Old 05-22-2009, 03:37 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

IRAN,
Future site of the 8th wonder of the world. A huge radioactive GLASS LAKE!

Wonder what the octane rating of gas made from "hot" oil will be?
Old 05-23-2009, 08:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Midstates/Shell Valley Street Cobra
Not Ranked     
Default There won't be any war with Iran...

...not a chance....even if they develope a bomb and the means to deliver it.. we can live with MAD.....same as with Pakistan....the threat to Israel is the demographic bomb...and it is real...
Old 05-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: A CSX Cobra,1966 GT350 and an '06 Ford Heritage GT
Not Ranked     

If the Iranians threaten Israel...BoBo will do nothing. It will depend on the Israelis to respond. I ASSURE you that BoBo's response will be a hand wringing talk fest sponsored by the UN. It will make all the left wing pro-Palestinians SO VERY HAPPY!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:38 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR 3881 427 FE w/2x4bbls and 4 spd toploader
Not Ranked     

What dictator, extremist group or power crazed country would actually like to step into the ring with Israel? They've done five day wars, they often modify weapons we sell them making them perform even better than originally designed, they have nuclear hardware and delivery systems (it would be safe to say they also know how to use them) plus they arm and train their national guard (almost every citizen in the country) to a very high standard. With that in mind, marching hundreds of thousands of poorly trained soldiers throwing camel crap, pipe bombs and maybe one nuke (assuming it would or could be launched in anger) at Israel strikes me as bad math or a martyr willing to murder his countrymen in an attempt to secure what is believed to be a place in history. Winning might be the rhetoric but defeat would be the reality. The separation of religion from state from all players everywhere would go a long way to ending this mess and hopefully cure an ever growing cancer called hatetred.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:11 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF1715, Roush Built 434 ci Stroker, Dart Block, Ported AFR 205 Heads... 561 hp / 547 tq, Former Roush Show Car, Completed and Prepped By Olthoff Racing.
Not Ranked     

BiBi will take care of Iran.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

The only thing that saved Israel so far has been the lack of co-ordination amongst her enemies. That seems to be coming to an end. The NEXT conflict will be a mass wave attack from all sides at or nearly at once. The question then becomes what do the Israelis do? We all ASSUME they are a nuclear power, but it has never been confirmed. Perhaps their nuclear threat lies in agreements with the US...and do you think BoBo has the will? If Israel is overrun tomorrow...all talk and head shaking while the arabs laugh and the Palestinians go back to being inconsequential, their purpose exploited.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:09 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Let's see Both Bush's nd Clinton tried talks and all they got was screwed. Does' the Misiah think he will do better? I DOUBT IT! they will use him also. In the end Isreal will solve or make the problem go away.
joeg
Old 05-26-2009, 03:30 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: kirkham 427 stroker
Not Ranked     

you got that right joe isreal will destroy iran and then the armagedon begins
Old 05-27-2009, 01:13 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

I am certain that after BoBo meets with Isreal this week, you will see Isreal come down HARD on Iran. I assure you they will not stand for Iran's claims to be able to reach them by missle.

The conversation goes somehting like this:
BoBo: "Give the palestinians something they can call a state."
Isreal: "What do we get out of this?"
BoBo: "Well, I will continue to cower under my desk while you anihilate Iran."
Isreal: "Done!"

Palestinians get somehting to call a state for a few weeks satisfying BoBo's request, and Isreal takes care of Iran. Iran knows this is coming. Why do you think they have been investing in Pakistan?

Also, Russia claims North koreas underground test is equal to in magnitude of Hiroshima... North Korea and Iran are buddies. You telling me they haven't shared any information? these 2 countries are plotting something.... I bet it will be big!
Old 05-27-2009, 09:53 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1993 G-Force Cobra, Ford Falcon V8 "Sold 1996"
Not Ranked     

With any luck someone will turn israel in to a HUGE GLASS LAKE, just get the Palestinians out first
Old 05-28-2009, 12:55 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Well the same could be said of Japan. Welcome back with your continual spewing of hatred. Maybe North Korea will decide Japan is to close and since Japan over ran them in World War two decide to get even. If you hate everything in the U.S. and all Western Countries so much why don't you shut up and post on your own sites.

Ron

View my Miscellaneous Gallery
Old 05-28-2009, 01:01 AM
Super Moderator
Visit my Photo Gallery
Lifetime Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 184/482ci Shelby
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsushige View Post
With any luck someone will turn israel in to a HUGE GLASS LAKE, just get the Palestinians out first
Obviously, the time off I gave you didn't sink in. You're gone.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

I wonder what China will do when they take over the show...and if the same people that complain about the US and her actions will feel the same way?
Old 05-28-2009, 02:40 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Confucius say: "Any fool can citicise, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...
Old 05-28-2009, 03:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters
Not Ranked     

Oh the humanity!

________
Old 05-29-2009, 07:35 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 90% of a 428 friggin SCJ Engine!
Not Ranked     

If Iran gets nukes & delivery systems, then that will be the end of our presence in the ME (except for Israel). Chances are very good this will happen. Both Iran and Korea will have a 4-8 year unfettered time of nuclear R&D. That should about do it. I guess as long as Iran & Korea cannot reach the US, that is all that matters for now. Time to put Korea back on the terror list (Bush should NEVER have removed them)

Mike
Old 05-29-2009, 09:08 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

It has become apparent that all of the SALT talks and treaties have failed. the only non-proliferator seems to be us!
Rescind the treaties, develop the next stage of weapons and delivery systems (cut by Clinton and Bush, respectively) and keep the new capabilities as much a secret as possible to maximize potential.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:15 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 90% of a 428 friggin SCJ Engine!
Not Ranked     

It is hard to keep nuclear tests a secret. And you must test if you do the development. I am with you on this. We need to expand "SDI" type programs and restart our nuclear testing. We also need to ramp up nuclear energy power plants.

Mike
Old 05-29-2009, 10:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

When the enemy starts to gain leverage by using your own higher level peacefulness and civilization against you, then its time to stop being quite so peaceful and civilized. I sincerely hope that even though the SDI was back-burnered, skunk works development and secret deployment soldiered on, because given the direction things are going in Korea, Iran and Pakistan, we will soon reach a point of no return where militaty intervention will be necessary and Mutually Assured Destructon just doesn't cut it.

It seems all the players now are getting their own 'big sticks' and they're spoiling for a fight. Three things to remember: (1) A fiery armageddon holds a certain religious/romantic appeal to the Iranian fanatics.
(2) Kim Jong il in North Korea is a dying despot on his way out the door. He's convinced his people (and likely himself) that he has a claim to some sort of divinity - what types of thoughts and delusions do you think are swimming around in his head now that his lights are fading fast? We can only hope that the self-preservation instincts of those in his inner circle will make them take measures to keep him in check before he tries to take them all with him as he goes out in a blaze of glory.
And (3) The enemies of Western civilization are more united in purpose than we ourselves are. There is no doubt that the nuclear weapons programs in Korea and Iran are connected and that they are also both related to the Taliban offensive in nuclear armed Pakistan.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 05-29-2009 at 10:33 AM..