17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 08-20-2009, 01:35 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Still Working on This
Not Ranked     
Default President Guarantees Health Care Approval

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama guaranteed Thursday that his health care overhaul will win approval and said any bill he signs will have to reduce rapidly rising costs, protect consumers from insurance abuses and provide affordable choices to the uninsured — while not adding to the federal deficit.

Kind of wonder why he did not include anything in his guarantees regarding taxes.

It is almost insulting that the government thinks that the typical American citizen is stupid enough to believe this. I am in favor of some kind of health care program for every U.S. citizen, but slowly getting to the point at which I am not going to believe anything coming from any member of Congress, Senate or Executive branch and if I hear one more time that it is only going to be the "rich" who end up paying for this, going to lose my lunch.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arps/Burroughs/Hurricane/428FE
Not Ranked     

Please folks, limit this jerk-off group to one term only.

Vote all the bastards out.
Bill
Old 08-20-2009, 01:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Well first it was countries not yet in existence, had much better health care than the US. That went over like the floater in the punch bowl.
Then it was the terrible cost Docs and hospitals were charging. That didn't go over either.

Then some BS about people not having access to health care, and that was obvious crap so they quit that approach.
Now it is the insurance companies robbing us blind, overcharging and under covering. So they are the Villains Du Jour!

A few questions about the current villains.
Who sets their rates? POLITICIANS, thats who! Have for many DECADES!

Who approves their coverage? POLITICIANS, thats who! Have for many DECADES!

Who approves their rate increases? POLITICIANS, thats who! Have for many DECADES!

Who approves the language in their policies? POLITICIANS, thats who! Have for many DECADES!

Who approves the language in ANY letter an insurance mails/emails out? POLITICIANS, thats who! Have for many DECADES!

Who approves the insurance company's coverage area? POLITICIANS, thats who! Have for many DECADES!

Who approves the insurance company's PROFIT MARGINS? POLITICIANS, thats who! Have for many DECADES!

Who approves the insurance company's investments? POLITICIANS, thats who! Have for many DECADES!

So who is the REAL villain? POLITICIANS, thats who! Has been for many DECADES!
Old 08-20-2009, 03:51 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 428 FE 4-speed CR "TL" heavy spline
Not Ranked     

Kind of wonder why he did not include anything in his guarantees regarding taxes.

Well, he already more or less 'guaranteed' to lower taxes for 95% of Americans. Therefore, he will do that plus reduce rapidly rising health care costs, protect consumers from insurance abuses and provide affordable choices to the uninsured — while not adding to the federal deficit. Now that's a hat trick.

Or, he's lying.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:39 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance 427 Side-Oiler
Not Ranked     

President Guarantees Health Care Approval

Who does he think he is? Joe Namath?
Old 08-21-2009, 06:16 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Joe Namath had a good team around him helping him win. Ono's team around him are a bunch of idiots elected by other idiots. Wake up America.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: