Club Cobra Keith Craft Motorsports  

Go Back   Club Cobra > General Discussion > Consumer Watch > Members FAQs and questions about Cobra Businesses

Keith Craft Racing
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Main Menu
Module Jump:
Nevada Classics
Nevada Classics
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Advertise at CC
Banner Ad Rates
MMG Superformance
Keith Craft Racing
Keith Craft Racing
March 2024
S M T W T F S
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 12-31-2001, 11:04 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default FFR Daytona

I know it ain't a roadster but anyone here build an FFR Daytona? It looks awesome and it's really confusing my dreams of a Cobra.
Old 01-01-2002, 08:11 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SOLD: 2013 Boss 302 Mustang #2775 (both options). SOLD: 95 Mustang Cobra R #4 of 250 "Rosie's Diner" car. SOLD: CCX2-2505, #5 of 7 289 FIAs ever produced at Contemporary! my first Cobra: Unique 427SC w/ 428CJ moder!
Not Ranked     

Go to Cobra Forum:

http://www.cobraforum.com/cgi-bin/ul...&f=14&t=000036

Gary Cheney in MA. and Russ Thompson in CA. are both building Coupes.
Old 01-15-2002, 02:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Car builder/restorer FFR
Not Ranked     

we are just finishing up one of the prototype coupes. Feel free to ask any questions.
Old 01-16-2002, 02:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default daytona coupe....

xlr8or,
Did you by chance get to see the recent Car and Driver TV supertuner episode with several 600HP super tuner cars, like the Mallett Vette, Lingenfelters Z06 Beast, a 3 rotor wankle RX7 580HP or so, Rennsport (I think) turboed Mercedes, and wouldn't have guessed it, but a FFR Daytona Coupe that sporting a stroked 351 at about 425HP. It held up against the 200 plus cars quiet well and just looked gooooood going thru the paces.
Old 01-17-2002, 01:43 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Gordon,
did you get the new insulation and AC packages for it? are they available yet? That would seem to make the car alot more comfortable to drive. I live in San Diego so the opportunity to drive is about 11 months out of the year.
Also, the ffr website says the only options available are wheels and a narrow rear end..... Does that mean the car is a turnkey minus that you assemble? What do you need beside eng/trans?

Sonny,
No I have been extremely busy keeping my cars on the road lately so the weekends haven't been free to watch much tv but they replay them all about 8 times in a week so I'll try to catch one on speedvision or tnn.

Thanks for the info.
Old 01-17-2002, 02:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Car builder/restorer FFR
Not Ranked     

We developed our own A/C system. The kit from FFR is just a bunch of parts. There are a lot of things you need to get to complete the project, much of which is time to build it. We build turn keys starting at $58,000 with A/C, 351, 17" Halibrand wheels, and warrantied by us.
Old 01-17-2002, 02:18 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Thanks for the info.