10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Old 04-15-2004, 05:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Default Sick of Winter Yet??

Are you sick of winter yet? How about a quick trip for Breakfast on Saturday? 4/17. Got the taxes done and the Avs and/or Nuggets and/or Rockies and/or Speed Channel do not play until afternoon, so how about Breakfast at 10:00 at the LePeeps at Quebec and County Line Road in Littleton? Nothing fancy. No trophies. No prizes. No speeches by your president. Just meet for breakfast. It is supposed to be in the 60's Saturday. Not bad. No snow or rain until Afternoon (When you are watching the Avs and Nuggets and Rockies and Speed Channel - thanks for the remote control). Let me know if you can make it. I will try to get us space.

Here is another plan to think about. Saturday 4/24.

The Colorado Cougar Club has invited the MHCC to the Spring Cougarfest.
When: April 24th Time:10:00a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where: Their clubhouse at 307 W. 56th Ave.
Stats: Food and drink available.
This is supposed to be the coolest Club House in Denver. A must see.

and then

There is a fund raiser for Young Guns Racing. The event will be two parts, first we are having a car wash/car show from 11 am until 6 pm. There will be a live DJ and any body who has a car that they want to show off is more than welcome, free of charge. The car show will be set up to attract attention to our car wash. The car wash proceeds will benefit Young Guns 100%.
The second part of this event will be an Elvis concert from 6-9 pm in the restaurant. Also, between 11 am and 10 pm Fuddruckers is donating a portion of the sales that we bring into them. So anyone that eats at Fuddruckers on our behalf is contributing to the cause. They will keep track of our fliers that people give to the cashier.
We have all heard the horror stories on the news of kids street racing. Young Guns Racing is a program designed to keep kids out of trouble. It puts them on a race track instead of the street where people get hurt. The team operates solely off of donations, so this event benefits them 100%.
Date: April 24, 2004
Time: 11 am to 10 pm
car show/car wash: 11am-6 pm
Elvis concert: 6-9 pm
Place: Fuddruckers
5076 S. Wadsworth
Littleton
(NE corner of Wadsworth and Belleview)

So, I am thinking. How about the south people meeting at 9:30 at the King Soopers Parking lot at I-25 and Hampden. Then we drive to the Cougar Club (I-25 and I-70 area) The north people could meet us there. Look around at what they have and at the cars and then leave at about 12:00 and drive to Fuddruckers and the car show fund raiser for Young Guns Racing. Then you can go home whenever you are ready to (or when the Avs and/or Nuggets and/or Rockies and/or Speed Channel comes on). Let me know what you think of this idea. (It is not all mine - Tom Scofield helped me with the thinking part.) Have not heard about the weather for 4/24, so all this depends on the weather.

Dick Thompson
303-699-4819
thompson660@cs.com